Kiwivores, Nice to meet u.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kiwivores
Good evening,

That to say: 3.

Aahh!
I discovered Osu! on Monday, April 22, 2013.

And then I like Kiwis. I am a French player, the concept of osu is simply marvellous, I would like to meet many of other players and to be able to progress although I would be weak, that amuses me much to play there.If you have advices to give me I am taking.

A timid boy :[
Hobbies ]S4 League, Osu & League Of Legends
Sport : Taekwondo

And to finish I am in a hurry to make your knowledge on the forum and concerned :%
Sorryfor my English I am not good.

キウイ addict.
Vish024

Kiwifruit*
XPJ38
Hi there and welcome!
Don't worry about your level, this game is difficult and you have just started. For now, just enjoy playing!

le French speech incoming
N'hésite pas à te présenter à la communauté francophone de osu!, ils seront ravis de te voir :)
TamaraMarie
Aw, welcome to osu! and its forums!
Don't worry about your level of playing! Everyone's a little rough when they first start playing XD I remember when I first started I was scared of pretty much everyone because they were better than me, lol.

(Excuse my limited French.)
Aussi, tu devrais visiter! http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/34
RavetheNinjaguy
Unique name mate XD And you play S4 I see. We should play together sometime and play a few rounds here too : D
Cowtao
Welcome into the community Frechie. Hope you enjoy your stay. :3
vizzy
Welcome to the forums/community.
Topic Starter
Kiwivores
Thank you with all, for this splendid accueil. RavetheNinjaguy I am ready to play with you: 3.
Zalaria
Welcome! ^w^ Someone likes kiwi <3 so do I! As the others have said, don't worry about your level. You will get better with practice. I remember I felt intimidated by most of the players on here when I first started, but I never gave up. ^^ Anywho, just wanted to say welcome! Feel free to message me in-game XD
hiyorinne
Kiwis and Dodos in particular are cute~ (:

Welcome.
Swazia
Hi,, wilcomen Kiwi, hoppe you gonna do some hard music and rage on osu!, like fail some notes at the last moment of a music, and fail a 100% :D
Kanye West
hi kiwikid
deadbeat

Kiwivores wrote:

I adore kiwis.
i suddenly feel like a trip to go see some :(
oh, and welcome
[Maid] NekoRyo
Ohh Hello there :D and...kiwi....urgh..now i fell hungry~ >w<
Lunaties

LaVolpe024 wrote:

i lol'd hard
Topic Starter
Kiwivores
Thank you but, you are malicious with me, one day I would be avenged for you. :oops: