Taiko Diff + BGoh...
BG i am changed
Circle : 1102
Not Slider,No Spinner
始めましょう！okay~I'll ask taiko mod BAT.
- Nico Nico Douga shows the official title of the song is 冷蔵庫見たらプリンがない, which is of course a Japanese title. Looking at examples like this, peppy and the BAT would like to enforce romanising the title instead of translating it. This means your title should be Reizouko Mitara Pudding ga Nai which also translates more accurately to "Looking in the refrigerator, there is no pudding" than "Where is my pudding". Note that this does not apply if bibuko has given an official English translation of this song that I am not aware of.
- "vocaloid" is no longer being used as a source, so leave the Source field blank.Deleted
- The "Backup" folder in the Song Folder should be deleted, as it's not being used in the map. "gekioko.png" and "hannnin1.png" should also be deleted from the Song Folder, or included in the storyboard.Done!
- The SB transition at 01:54:238 should be a smooth fade, because it will not be covered by the spinner for CTB players.Done!
- bibuko's PV for this song uses ない (see here) rather than the 無い in your storyboard. It's a minor detail but it could be considered important.It is not so important.but Fixed.
- The breaks in Hard, Normal and Easy are too long, and it would be great to see part or all of them mapped. Otherwise it's too boring for the players.Made there
- Minor issue: Please resnap the preview point to 13185 on all difficulties if you will be using this timing.
00:27:080 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I have some problems with these jumps when playing with Hidden. I think moving 00:27:553 (4,1) closer like this helps it play better.Fixed
01:06:553 (5,6) - Bad overlap here, please make sure the slider doesn't cover the circle so all the notes are visible Fixed(example).
01:45:395 (5,6,7,1) - Just to completely avoid a hidden repeat arrow issue, I suggest moving (1) like this, I think it also looks better.
01:23:764 (5,6,7,1) - A pattern like this is very hard to read on Hidden, try to hide less notes under the slider.Changed it
00:40:974 (1) - This note goes offscreen slightly. You have to move it so it does not. done
01:25:185 (1,1) - The space between these notes is a bit empty, adding something might make it flow better.done
Done! That took a while to mod. Because you have taiko difficulties included in this mapset, you will also need approval from a BAT capable of modding taiko. Once you have everything fixed and ready, I will be happy to give you a recheck.
Omg, fixed everything, thank you! <3Taiko check.
[Alu's Taiko Oni]
- 00:01:817 (1,2,3) - I highly suggest removing the finish on the notes to make it becomes a small kat because big kat doesn't fit the drum sound on the background music and sounds really bad. Done
- 00:07:027 (28,29,30) - ddk sounds better here as it fits the drum sound. Done
- 00:12:869 (62,63,64,65,66) - kkkkd seems better imo because it can fit the pitch and drum there. Done
- 00:27:238 - Why don't you add a note here? I found it can fit the vocal quite well as you are trying to follow both vocal and drum. Done
- 00:38:448 (228) - Remove the big don here, it doesn't make sense since there are no any strong beat or accents, so I don't see any point to add a finish there. Well, I was trying to emphasize the vocals without making it too easy. Doesn't seem it worked out well. Done
- 00:38:922 (230) - ^
- 00:39:711 (234) - ^
- 00:40:185 (236) - ^
- 00:43:501 (265) - don here to fit the music and make this pattern more interesting? Done
- 01:03:238 - ~ 01:05:606 - This stream is way too difficult which exceeds the overall difficulty of this oni, I highly suggest simplifying it. Tried making it easier, I think it's kay now
- 01:15:080 - ~ 01:21:869 - Remove all the big notes there, they don't make sense since there are no any strong beat or accents, so I don't see any point to add a finish there. Done
- 01:24:633 (562,563,564,565,566,567,568,569) - This long stream doesn't fit the music and it actually plays quite bad. The main reason is the flow can't be maintanined. I would suggest removing the stream and replacing it with simple 1/2 Done
- 01:41:527 - Add a note here and then make this 5-plets to kkddk? Done
[Alu's Taiko Muzukashii]
- 00:30:395 (130) - I think you can consider removing this note to balance the overall difficulty. Done
- 01:42:869 ~ 01:49:185 - This 1/2 chain is too long, and is already excess muzu's level. I hope you can shorten this chain. I only removed 2 1/2s, but it's a lot easier now imo
I still can see some room of improvement can be done on oni diff. Get few more mods and I can recheck this and finally can give this map a 'taiko' icon.
Starting 5th page =Dthanks!
My 7th mod, I'm happy to send it to you =D
Sorry for my bad english, i'm french ^^
00:11:922 finish hitsound =Pdone!
00:33:395 (1;2) and 00:38:448 (1;2) you can change the slider like that : --->
00:34:659 here you can change the slider like that : Here =p
01:15:080 same as 00:33:395. (and same sliders)
00:14:448 you can add a finish hitsound here =Ddone!
And for the hitsounds, i think it's better to do that (every white line):
3=NORMAL (because it's more expresive than drum hitnormal)
If you see what I mean xD
00:32:764 Here maybe you can add a finish hitsound at the end of this spinner =p
Thanks for reading =D
(P.S : You're my favourite mapper :3)