posted
Total Posts
show more
adam2046
Who did you protect kuu?
Yuukari-Banteki
dead game is dead :(
kuwarudo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mashley
Wow, not much discussion going on. Guess there isn't much to discuss atm.
Wojjan
There isn't anything to go on. All our suspicions have to rest since there's no voting, and we pretty much have dealt with a lot of argumants earlier on.

Also, voting lures reactions, and reactions can slip up once in a while.
kuwarudo
Is Jarjar banned
Pasonia
I'm alive, JarJar isn't banned but might not been awake anymore for the land of the living.
kuwarudo
Oh, ok :)
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Dawn

Once they were all awake, they found the dead body of Pasonia in the street, shot in the head.

A little while later, JarJarJacob was also found dead in his house, his throat slashed: evidence the ninja was still alive.

Pasonia and JarJarJacob are now both dead and out of the game.

Now there remained 14.

Day 6

During This Phase: Free discussion and execution voting.

Deadline: You'll have 5 days, as July 4th is a holiday, and I don't want to interfere with any IRL plans you may have; you get until 10:00 PM EST on Monday, July 6th.

As Day 5 was a vote-free day due to the death of the Unknown Celebrity, I'll go out of my way to point out that there will be execution voting again now.

Also, something I failed to mention at the conclusion of Day 4: the following 3 players will have Phantom Votes placed on their heads this Day phase for having failed to vote during Day 4:
* Rena-chan
* eee
* Wojjan
Pasonia
Yuukari-Banteki
vote Loginer

i happen to already have guessed that Pasonia was the psychic and i urge you all to follow my lead in offing Loginer - its the least we can do now that Pas is dead.
Cuddlebun
I vote for Loginer

kthx
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
The two votes placed so far have been recorded in the status post.

And now I go to bed.
YoshiKart
Following suit...

Vote Lolginer
Loginer
Jumping on the bandwagon here.

Vote Loginer.
kuwarudo
Bandwagoning the jump here

Loginer Vote
adam2046
Super special awesome vote Loginer
Derekku
Vote Log- wait... I'm not in this game

*runs*
Jinxy

Derekku Chan wrote:

*runs*
OH NO YOU DON'T.

/me ghost-punches Derekku in the face
Olinad
Voting Loginer too
kuwarudo
Wojjan

Rena-chan
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Derekku

JInxyjem wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

*runs*
OH NO YOU DON'T.

/me ghost-punches Derekku in the face
*punch goes through his face*

lol silly ghost <3
YellowerYoshi
Since I haven't exactly been keeping up as much and I'm too lazy to read through a bunch of stuff, I'll just bandwagon vote Loginer.
Rena-chan

Ace Of Hearts wrote:

O.O HOLY SHIT!

Did I see Rena-chan POST?!

Also, status is updated. For the record, all votes counted so far other than Rena-chan's are unanimously against Loginer, including his own vote.
No !
I'm a ghost !
*ghost ghost, being invisible, etc..*
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Status is updated with YellowYoshi's vote.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Just lettin' ya know, this is gonna be my last check in here for the night, and I do have plans for the 4th, so I will not be in to check for votes, at least not until late.

If you live in the US and celebrate Independence Day, enjoy your 4th!!
Mashley
Ok voting

Vote Loginer because I know that Pasonia was the Psychic
eee

Loginer wrote:

Jumping on the bandwagon here.

Vote Loginer.
Way to take it like a man!!!

Vote Loginer because, ya know, obvious reasons, Pas being the psychic and all that. . . . . hmmm, I want pie now

Also, enjoy your 4th Ace
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Status updated! ^.^
thepianist
What else can I say...

Vote Loginer
Loginer
GOOD TIMES
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Dusk

It was no surprise; actually, Loginer stepped into the gas chamber of his own free will, and strapped himself in, aside from his right arm, which was done for him.

Didn't take long; he was dead within a minute after the gas was turned on; seems he'd resigned himself to his fate.

Loginer is now dead and, pending his last words, is now out of the game.

Night 6

During This Phase: Assassin kill discussion (privately), and all Aux Roles required to do so must PM me.

Deadline: I'll give ya 3 days; we'll do 10 PM EST on Thursday, July 9th.
Loginer
I'm not a werewolf. :(
Also, everything I've said in this game has been true.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Sorry 'bout the delay; wasn't my fault though, I checked in every day. After much delay, the Assassin kill apparently finally came in just today. :/

Dawn

They woke up, and quickly found the body of thepianist; he'd been shot in the head.

thepianist is now dead and out of the game.

There now remain 12 of you.

Day 7

During This Phase: Free discussion and execution voting.

Deadline: I'll give you 4 days. Deadline will be 10 PM EST on Thursday, July 17th.
show more