forum

Werewolf Game 2 [Concluded; Human Victory]

posted
Total Posts
show more
adam2046
I am voting JInxyjem (look I spelt your name!) due to what he has said both here and in chat reinforcing my beliefs that he is a wolf, although he could just be a big idiot and a dick.
Sir Minelli
Time to change the flow of the game.

This shall be interesting.

We will do the following:

If you have an auxiliary role, you will send me a private message with your Role.
I remind you, you cannot copy paste what A<3 gave you as a Role.

Thanks.
Sir Minelli
After recieveing a pm from JarJarJacob claiming to be the ninja, i told him that i knew he wasn't (i wasn't sure tough)

Then inside osu!...

01:50 JarJarJacob : No one has a reason to kill you right now.
01:50 <JarJarJacob> : This sucks.
01:50 <Sir_Minelli> : mm?
01:50 <Sir_Minelli> : why does it suck?
01:51 <JarJarJacob> : You can't be killed until the last minute.
01:51 <Sir_Minelli> : and why do you complain again?
01:51 <Sir_Minelli> : >:)
01:51 <JarJarJacob> : You not being dead=bad?
01:52 <Sir_Minelli> : and why would that be bad if you are a civilian?
01:52 <JarJarJacob> : I'm not. Duh.
01:52 <Sir_Minelli> : rofl
01:52 <Sir_Minelli> : exactly
01:52 <Sir_Minelli> : but you don't have an aux either.
01:53 <JarJarJacob> : That's true.
01:57 <Sir_Minelli> : so what are you telling me here.
01:57 <JarJarJacob> : I'm an assassin derp.
01:57 <Sir_Minelli> : lmao

Whatever, i'm just voting against JarJarJacob.
Jinxy
Jar has been telling Todesengal and Adam he was the assassin leader, and when I chanced by this and asked why they didnt lynch Jar, they told me "We could lynch him anytime, he may give some information to us."

Didt think much of this until Sir Minelli confirmed it. Im 100% sure he is right.
adam2046
He never said he was the leader...
Thanks for telling us JI!
Now I suspect you even more! :D
Jinxy

adam2046 wrote:

He never said he was the leader...
Thanks for telling us JI!
Now I suspect you even more! :D
Actually he did, guess I have better memory, unless you have it on chat log.
adam2046
I don't save chatlogs...
Do you have one?
Jinxy

adam2046 wrote:

I don't save chatlogs...
Do you have one?
Nope, thats why I asked you.
Btw, you did not deny you knew Jar was an assassin.
adam2046
Yes, because he told me...duh.
Seriously I have no idea how many people were in that chat, I'll see if Tode has a log.
I do not know Jar is an assassin, he has claimed assassin.
Cuddlebun
I almost never save logs, but JJJ has been claiming to be an assassin since forever. However I don't recall him ever saying he was the leader. Pretty sure I remember someone asking him who's their leader and he was like "lolnope". Also he's more believable than nardi because he isn't spewing names like a bad troll.

Pasonia wrote:

This game is moving a tad slower than in previous days.

I'm torn between foulcoon and Tode. I sure hope AoH didn't sneakily add the "Lovers" role in such that if I kill one the other ends up dying. =x
lolwut
Pasonia

adam2046 wrote:

Yes, because he told me...duh.
Seriously I have no idea how many people were in that chat, I'll see if Tode has a log.
I do not know Jar is an assassin, he has claimed assassin.
I object!

Why would Jar want to get himself killed for no reason?! Seriously...
Cuddlebun
If you're calling adam a liar, you're sadly mistaken. Whether he's lying or not, JJJ claims to be an assassin. Personally I don't really believe him, and it doesn't matter if he is an assassin because he isn't giving any names, so if we ever get desperate we'll just lynch him ^_^.
Pasonia
I have a hunch I know where this is going/what is more likely the intention behind this move, but as of now I'll keep my analysis to myself until I get more evidence corroborating my claims.
Olinad
Voting JarJarJacob cuz I trust Minelli
Yuukari-Banteki
requesting updated vote count
Jarby

JInxyjem wrote:

Actually, I didn't. Lynch voting JInxyjem.

Olinad wrote:

Wouldn't it be more to trust me?
Cuddlebun

JarJarJacob wrote:

JInxyjem wrote:

Actually, I didn't. Lynch voting JInxyjem.
Are you referring to the 'being assassin leader' or 'being assassin'? Just clearing it up.
Olinad

JarJarJacob wrote:

Olinad wrote:

Wouldn't it be more to trust me?

Does it change anything? XD
Jarby

Todesengal wrote:

Are you referring to the 'being assassin leader' or 'being assassin'? Just clearing it up.
I was referring to being an assassin leader. I had never said that.

Olinad wrote:

Yes, now it looks like you're trying to kill me off as soon as possible, just because there is suspicion towards me. You're not a very good assassin, you know.
Jinxy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Olinad

JarJarJacob wrote:

Olinad wrote:

Yes, now it looks like you're trying to kill me off as soon as possible, just because there is suspicion towards me. You're not a very good assassin, you know.

Well, I'm just voting who I feel suspect or who tries to make things more complicated. Saying you are an assassin is screwing all the thinking in this topic - if you were a villager of any kind you'd prefer helping your allies finding the werewolves, but you're actually creating problems... And trying to make me look suspicious too -.-'
Jarby

JInxyjem wrote:

So if you are denying that you are the assassin leader, why would you vote for me?
Unless, of course, you really are the assassin leader, or you are just hopping on the bandwagon.

BTW: I'll admit, I remembered wrongly.
I was lynching for you spreading lies. I don't need that.

Olinad wrote:

Well, I'm just voting who I feel suspect or who tries to make things more complicated. Saying you are an assassin is screwing all the thinking in this topic - if you were a villager of any kind you'd prefer helping your allies finding the werewolves, but you're actually creating problems... And trying to make me look suspicious too -.-'
Oh, but this is helping the villagers, is it not?
Olinad

Olinad wrote:

Oh, but this is helping the villagers, is it not?[/quote]

At least it's not making things more complicated...
kuwarudo
This game gets slower and slower by the minute. I should be more annoying. :3

CAPS CAPS CAPS

Wait this won't work.\\

THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY BOOT

Just because an assassin says he's an assassin doesn't necessarily mean he's lying about that he's really an assassin :3
commandhat
requesting updated vote count
5 JInxyjem <-- Phantom Vote
2 JarJarJacob
1 foulcoon
1 Rena-chan <-- Phantom Vote
Jinxy
You forgot the phantoms. Just edit your post, dont repost.
Yuukari-Banteki
im currently voting for foulcoon.

my beliefs about the identities of the wolves:
-there are probably four left, maybe five
-foulcoon or Todesengal, and JInxy are wolves
-JJJ may or may not be a wolf but he is f*cking annoying and only serving to confuse the village
-suspicion on Pasonia

that said im perfectly happy lynching either of the wolves and since JInxy seems to be winning atm unvote vote JInxy
thepianist
I still believe Pasonia is a wolf after day one. :P Actually I'm not too sure whether to vote for JJJ or Pasonia, but believe that I should...
Vote Pasonia
YellowerYoshi
Vote for JarJarJacob.

He's being stupidly annoying. Wolf or not, he's only hurting us by spewing stuff and causing chaos and confusion.
thepianist

YellowYoshi1 wrote:

Vote for JarJarJacob.

He's being stupidly annoying. Wolf or not, he's only hurting us by spewing stuff and causing chaos and confusion.
Slightly better than my reason on Pasonia.

Unvote // Vote JarJarJacob
YoshiKart

thepianist wrote:

YellowYoshi1 wrote:
Vote for JarJarJacob.

That's some reasonable logic?

Vote JarJarJacob
Mashley
Unvote JInxy vote JarJarJacob
Get him out of here.
adam2046
I am curious as to what role JJJ truely holds.
Yuukari-Banteki
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sir Minelli
I have a fucking headache now.
Jinxy

Sir Minelli wrote:

I have a fucking headache now.
What do you think JJJ is?
Jarby
You guys suck. Enjoy your brain damage.
Loginer
I'm split between JInxyjem and JarJarJacob, so I'll vote for JInxyjem to even out the votes.
kuwarudo
I vote JarJarJacob. If I had made a previous vote, I remove that.
Pasonia
I vote for JInxyjem. This vote, however, is rather fragile, just to let you guys know.
show more