forum

Werewolf Game 2 [Concluded; Human Victory]

posted
Total Posts
show more
YellowerYoshi
BagelBob has been spewing nonsense for awhile, I think I'd rather believe ASH.
thepianist
*agrees on the baseless evidence by Bagel*

Vote BagelBob
kuwarudo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Jinxy

kuwarudo wrote:

Can't "sniff" be called "inspect"?
^.
Sniffing sounds like a freaking dog (Perfect for werewolves but the baddies are sins). Inspect or Stalk would sound better.
kuwarudo
So you approve?
Yuukari-Banteki

BagelBob wrote:

What SFG saw was the PM that Ace sent to Suburu that said Suburu was a wolf and also had the names of all the other wolves, and one of them was commandhat.

I think that either Suburu opened it in the lab when SFG was sitting next to Suburu or Suburu had it open and forgot about it (maybe Suburu's brother stole the computer or Suburu got distracted with Brawl or something) and when SFG arrived and they both went to the Computer, it was still there, opened.

the only time ive seen Subi was when i went over to his house to mingle on TWEWY and hang out with him, and I spent most of that time playing Demon Summoner II under his guidance anyways. You seem to have forgotton that 1. i am out of school and 2. since he isn't a student, Subi isn't allowed in my school anyways.
Yuukari-Banteki
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
YellowerYoshi
BagelBob was mighty quick to jump the gun on coming up with these overly complex schemes on how you could be a wolf, all of which are highly fantastical. My guess is that he really is a wolf and is just panicking because he's being picked off by everyone.
adam2046
eee
can somebody explain quickly and short about why BagelBob is "suspicious"
I don't wanna read 6+ posts.
Vote: JInxyjem on account that bob is probably gonna get it, and my vote doesn't really matter here. This is more of a random lynch, it was either him, kuu, or bob, but. . . ummhmm their suspicion meter is pretty high
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Okies. Status is updated.

Happy to see the Vigilante kill managed to help settle some of you guys' nerves a bit. :p

Also, Adam: There is nothing that is unknown in the WWG world: I've actually seen people claim to be Wolves for various reasons. (Oh yes, it can be, is generally allowed to be, and has been, done.)
BagelBob_old
What's going on, why is Day 3 still here?
BagelBob_old
So, Minelli shot neo, now we don't even have a vig anymore...
At least he's confirmed...
Kudos for actually posting a case though.

JInxy wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BagelBob wrote:

Doesn't the fact that neo is still alive count for anything?
HOLD IT!

Didnt YOU say YOU protected neo@lex?

BagelBob wrote:

Then I remembered what Suburu had said on the first night, that neo@lex was an assassin. Thus, my protection for last night was neo@lex.

That, ninja, is why your night kill did not work.
Yes, shouldn't I get some trust simply because it's true that neo@lex is... was... alive.

Also, get off the fence you pansies, you're either with me or you're against me. If we don't stand up now, there will never be a chance to counter-claim again.
kuwarudo
I point my finger at the eee

Or whatever, I can't remember how many e's there are.
Yuukari-Banteki
also just to clarify, I decided to vote for BagelBob because Subi's last information as insomniac before she died was that BagelBob was the assassin who killed her. She sent me the text (but *not* the forward) of the story she died with, which is actually kindof epically cool.

Also even if you still want to disbelieve, the story is written in the same writing style as Aces other posts.

RPtime!

SFG sat listlessly in a corner, watching the votes tally. Now that her rage had been spent, she was less intent on killing Bob, and extremely aware that Suburu...her best friend...was dead. What was she to do without Suburu? She looked up each time a vote was cast...Bob was going to die almost certainly despite the random person who would vote for someone else because apparently her best friend dying and her trying to kill the killer was some sort of "bandwagon" to be avoided. As long as he died....she shook her head wearily, robotically shuffling a deck of cards over and over and over again. She paused; the bottom card was an Ace of Hearts. How...ironic. A weak smile flashed across her face and then was gone again as she remembered Suburu.

"Suburu..." She whistpered, then curled up into a fatigued ball in the corner. I'll sleep here tonight, I guess...watching our votes until night takes me...

tl;dr SFG is depressed and stop calling it a bandwagon
commandhat
Jinxy
commandhat
Ugh, fine.

Or you could just ignore my posts. </rage>
Olinad
Or you could just ignore my posts. </rage>
Well, no.
You decided to stop playing, find yourself another game! Some are opening right now.
Wojjan
Suburu and SFG aren't Sins.
I'm voting for Minelli, since he's obviously clear, so my vote won't hurt him. (sorry pal)
I just need more time, that's all.
Olinad

Wojjan wrote:

Suburu and SFG aren't Sins.
I'm voting for Minelli, since he's obviously clear, so my vote won't hurt him. (sorry pal)
I just need more time, that's all.
you should write votes in bold... :)
BagelBob_old
What's going on? Did someone else get shot?
Cuddlebun
I'm sorry, you're voting for Minelli even though it's painfully obvious to everyone and their mother that he's human? That's the biggest waste of a vote ever.

You just shot up my list.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Jinxy
6 mins? its already 16 mins. 0_o
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Sorry for being a day late for my own deadline; it isn't fashionable for a Host to be late for his own show, but I guess that gave a few of you a grace period.

Regardless, it is PENCILS DOWN time.

As far as I am aware, JInxy never re-voted, and Rena-chan has not voted; they will receive PVs unless someone can confirm for me that they voted.

Edit-in: I just looked for myself; JInxy did not re-vote after his latest un-vote.
Jinxy
Opps.
Echo
commandhat quit the game and asked to be replaced. Therefore, he's a non-participant. If you're seriously going to keep moderating these games, moderate them properly.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Special Note

A<3 rages now.

LISTEN UP PEOPLE.

There exists a rule against dead people posting; I have NO SUCH STIPULATION regarding non-participants. Having quit the game does not make Commandhat dead, it makes him a nonparticipant, and I currently do not have a rule against nonparticipants posting.

ALSO, you will note that SFG was posting as a non-participant before she joined, and I allowed that as well: you'd best take note that NEITHER I NOR ANYONE ELSE jumped on her about it.

Nonparticipants are allowed to voice their opinions: the ONLY things I can reprimand them for are attempting to cast an official vote or claim a role.

So unless he tries to do one of those things or I decide to make a rule, HE CAN POST. PERIOD.

NO MORE BITCHING ABOUT COMMANDHAT, and do NOT tell me how to run MY Werewolf Game.

I feel I have explained things sufficiently. If anyone complains about this matter any further, they will receive a Phantom Vote.

DO NOT TRY ME.

END OF DISCUSSION.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Dawn

In the morning, there were apparently 18 left.

The dead body was charred so badly it was difficult to tell its identity readily; however, some were able to identify it as Larto. Apparently, the Assassins had decided to switch up from their usual bullet-in-the-head tactics for some Fire materia.

Larto is dead and is now out of the game.

Day 4

During This Phase: Free discussion and execution voting.

Deadline: Gonna go with 4 days: Deadline will be 10:00 PM EST on Thursday, June 18.
Jinxy
Jinxy woke up early, and the sight of a charred body was not pretty.
"To say the truth, Im a little surprised im not the one killed..."
He decided to take a break from all this and took a hike in the trees. went home to watch some programs on his HTC (Awesome streaming due to my mods). Apparently, another werewolf game is going on by another host(Pasonia), and they seem to be having a ball of a time.
"Wonder how they got it on TV, since the game is getting attacked by the goverment."
Yuukari-Banteki
SFG woke up curled stiffly near the vote board and feeling rather ill - apparently sleeping outside didn't agree with her.

Suburu....

She pulled herself up and voted for foulcoon, the next person down on her suspicion list. Her actions were almost robotic as she cast her vote and then went off mournfully to find the night's victim. Unfortunately for her, the wolves had chosen the day that she already felt ill to make a particularly gruesome kill. SFG took one look at the body and then ran to the bushes retching and trying to get the stench out of her nose.

Some time later, when she'd recovered a bit, she grabbed one of the remaining players, who happened to be Todesengal, and asked her who the kill had been.

"Larto....damn....he was my rival. First they kill my best-" SFG choked a little, "my best friend, and now, now they kill my rival?" She sat down crying. "Why am I in this stupid game. Why is everyone important to me in this stupid game and dying. All I want is my friends back and no more death but that isn't going to happen..."

SFG continued mumbling to herself inconsolably for some time.

tl;dr im not gonna be around tomorrow, vote foulcoon, SFG is very very very depressed about the people who are dead.

Edit: just for A<3 im going to take a lot of umbrage that Subi and Larto are dead.
Jinxy
Wait. I noticed something.
...There is no ninja kill?
But if there isint, that means ASH was lying the whole time, since he claimed there was no dead ninja.

Vote Agent Spin Here

EDIT:

Agent Spin Here wrote:

Current dead people and their roles:

animask - Priest
Rolled - Vigilante
nardi - Assassin Ninja
Echo - Vanilla Unknown
LadySuburu - Insomniac Assassin

EDIT: Also I vote BagelBob
This is what I think of Spin's "Results"
Why would he report truths at first? Simple, to gain our trust.
kuwarudo
Crap. Just damn.
YellowerYoshi
JInxyjem: There's no way of knowing if the Ninja is dead or not, since they don't have to kill anyone at night if they don't want to.
Loginer
Has the ninja actually made any attempt at contacting anyone? Or could it be that the ninja is in alliance with the assassins?
Jinxy

YellowYoshi1 wrote:

JInxyjem: There's no way of knowing if the Ninja is dead or not, since they don't have to kill anyone at night if they don't want to.
I know, but the ninja probably wants to kill. Why would he kill once and then stop?

EDIT:

BagelBob wrote:

Now, ninja, there are two options for you at this point. You could come out and say that you tried to kill neo and that my protection was successful, but this would give away your identity to the other assassins. I fully understand if you want to hide in the shadows, ready to strike again, you have a very powerful and useful roll.I hope that explains everything.
This could be a little baseless, but the ninja did not say anything. So he wants to carry on with the killings. So why is he not killing?
commandhat
don't ask A<3 why she's raging about why I almost left before, don't ask why...

So appearently Google Wave is going to be especially awesome, with collaborative editing and inline comments of highest "DO WANT NOW"-ness on my list. This could really help with WWGames; Ace makes a "wave" (post+chat+app Google App use) once an official WWGame has started, and inline commenting can be used to add your opinions and votes in special sections instead of looking through potentially 10 pages of arguing and stuff like that for one vote.
Actual Gameplay commenting below this sentence.
I knew Larto would be killed off. However, THIS EARLY makes me a bit suspicious of a couple people. I won't mention who yet, or everyone will be raging at me for trying to unbalance the game.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Okies. SFG's vote is counted, and now I shall go to bed. ^.^
show more