forum

osu! Default Skin Template (2014-04-11) UPDATE

posted
Total Posts
213
show more
newtoniorock8
wow ~ great! :D
Yousoro
Ooh, default skin is open source now :)
Mantis
Thank you! ^_~
jemhuntr
eehhh..... where exactly can I see my circularmetre.png...?? if it's supposed to be the pie progress bar during gameplay, it's not working :<<

same with the scorebar. it's still misaligned and scorebar-marker still isn't being used.

also star3. I can't find it anywhere.
Yuki-kun

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

eehhh..... where exactly can I see my circularmetre.png...?? if it's supposed to be the pie progress bar during gameplay, it's not working :<<

same with the scorebar. it's still misaligned and scorebar-marker still isn't being used.

also star3. I can't find it anywhere.
not sure about scorebar but i don't think star3 can editable. >_>
Shikibe Mayu

Yuki-kun wrote:

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

eehhh..... where exactly can I see my circularmetre.png...?? if it's supposed to be the pie progress bar during gameplay, it's not working :<<

same with the scorebar. it's still misaligned and scorebar-marker still isn't being used.

also star3. I can't find it anywhere.
not sure about scorebar but i don't think star3 can editable. >_>
Tested and not work :(
primrose
loveeeeeeee
Shiro_Hane
Great!!! n0w upgrading my skin!!!
ahoshirisora
Hope they'll be the Mod Selection icons soon! D: Seems to be already updated in the new version of osu, but I don't know where the NEW skin default files are to even check... so, hope this is updated soon again! :D
TheAussie
not everything is here lol
Sephibro
can anybody post a working skin.ini? spinner is not working for me and the score screen layout is wrong
Yuki-kun

Sephibro wrote:

can anybody post a working skin.ini? spinner is not working for me and the score screen layout is wrong
It's not realeased yet :\
Sephibro
i understood it's not realeased yet... well i guess i'm working on that skin.ini, i'll post if it works
jemhuntr
@Sephibro make sure Prefer New Default is checked, the new spinner should work.
NoClue
Curious. My countdown doesn't "work" anymore, it puts 1 mid-bottom and 3/2 in the top corners. Does the .ini file have a countdown option now in order to have them appear in the middle or properly lined up like it used to.
Yuki-kun
@NoClue: That's new style, and all we can do is still wait until this topic is resolved successfully xD

t/123785
Skeuddy
Nice :3
Exw
Ah finally lol
Thanks~!
Sora Sora
Great skin! Thanks.. :D
Luce
Thank you so much! :3
Kzzi
yeahh time to make the skin
Ritz_old
YAY... :3
LeiN-
good... but where's the rank, selection mod... and something not in here? :?
Shikibe Mayu

LeiN- wrote:

good... but where's the rank, selection mod... and something not in here? :?
[attachment=0:d6fa3]mod icon.zip[/attachment:d6fa3]

for the selection mod,
Birdy
would appreciate to be able to skin the pause menu arrows, now as they are not linked to play-warningarrow.png
winotu
I don't remember where I download this skin - new default (http://puu.sh/30WKx), not gameplay and I have question:
Can I edit all elements from this skin and if yes which are only for supporters?
Shikibe Mayu
I have it before someone deleted the link @ winotu
OsuMe65

winotu wrote:

I don't remember where I download this skin - new default (here), not gameplay and I have question:
Can I edit all elements from this skin and if yes which are only for supporters?

vahn10 wrote:

I have it before someone deleted the link @ winotu
that link is form Clementine's
i downloaded it and tried to pull out all of the skinnable elements...
Perfection
:D
audiosl4ve
is spinner and other stuff that wasn't released yet released? :D

oh and thank you peppy
Lyvia
Thats cool~
Luso1221
Thanks sir!
Catninja
Oh! Great, thanks you Peppy :D
TanteKuN
FINALLY! Thanks peppy!
matiasdiaz_old

newtoniorock8 wrote:

wow ~ great! :D
2D girl lover
can i ask?

I can't find "ranking-panel" at this Template after I Download it.....
can tell me where I can get "ranking-panel" for srceen 1366x768?

anyway, thank peppy! for the new Template :)
00Nowhereman
wew at last...
i can make Experiment XD
rizky858
Thanks... :)
I will try to cumtomize it :D
FluffyStorm
i cant find some other stuff and it's still incomplete? right?
Phenomz
Broken link..
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply