posted
Total Posts
show more
Marcin
First lol
FINALLY!
deadbeat
oh awesome. thanks :D

EDIT: no skin.ini to go with it? or not needed?
OsuMe65
finally...
:D
OsuMe65
half of it is better than nothing \:D/
boat

deadbeat wrote:

I believe these are pretty much the additional elements that were not added to the already uploaded template, some of them at least. Just extract this to the previous one.
Saturnalize
YES \ : D /

Time to rape those spinners and guess how those stuffs working.
TouchFluffyTail
Glad to finally see this *officially* released. :)

boat wrote:

I believe these are pretty much the additional elements that were not added to the already uploaded template, some of them at least. Just extract this to the previous one.
The only things in this template that were not in the un-official one are the mania elements and the taiko elements it looks like. (it's also missing quite a few things like ranking letters and mod icons)

Loli Cjj wrote:

YES \ : D /

Time to rape those spinners and guess how those stuffs working.
Protip: get ready to make the spinner-bottom entirely transparent, because both spin differently and it's crazy to skin. :o
deadbeat

boat wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

i had a guess at something like that, just thought i'd ask for confirmation :p
ZeroEightOne
Oh, thank you very much peppy :D
boat

TouchFluffyTail wrote:

Glad to finally see this *officially* released. :)

The only things in this template that were not in the un-official one are the mania elements and the taiko elements it looks like. (it's also missing quite a few things like ranking letters and mod icons)
Hence "pretty much". The other one is mostly old elements, and as such this one replaces some of those.
Wassaaaa
Finally! thanks!!
Kyujuroku 96
Excelent Now its time to update my skin
Pizzicato
FINALLY
Yuki-kun

Pizzicato wrote:

FINALLY
And still waiting for the FINAL RELEASE with skin.ini, so curious about it ~ <3
-Seren-
yey thank you!!! :D
Yukki
finally.. the template's out
thank you ppy
Immaterial_old
Thanks!!!!! :)

Edit: true... is incomplete :roll:
Babukus
I love you peppy. Finally...time to skin with everything I've got.
Though, I might wait til the template is actually finished.
Ayesha Altugle
finally :) :D ;) :o 8-) :lol: :P :oops: :| :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :shock:

<3 peppy 2013
Rawwrr
I just hope its gonna easy to modify :D
Rawwrr
huu... I'm so confused, there was no skin.ini :S
deadbeat

ericocofire wrote:

huu... I'm so confused, there was no skin.ini :S

boat wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

Nathanael
Thanks for the default skin template peppy.
I'll be using these as a guide to make a new custom skin for myself. >.<

Regarding skin.ini,
I also think that its only an additional element and not really included from the default.
Wylo
I still can't figure out how to make followpoint.png animate like in the default skin.
Eyenine
There you go.
39~
newtoniorock8
wow ~ great! :D
Yousoro
Ooh, default skin is open source now :)
Mantis
Thank you! ^_~
jemhuntr
eehhh..... where exactly can I see my circularmetre.png...?? if it's supposed to be the pie progress bar during gameplay, it's not working :<<

same with the scorebar. it's still misaligned and scorebar-marker still isn't being used.

also star3. I can't find it anywhere.
Yuki-kun

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

eehhh..... where exactly can I see my circularmetre.png...?? if it's supposed to be the pie progress bar during gameplay, it's not working :<<

same with the scorebar. it's still misaligned and scorebar-marker still isn't being used.

not sure about scorebar but i don't think star3 can editable. >_>
Ayesha Altugle

Yuki-kun wrote:

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

not sure about scorebar but i don't think star3 can editable. >_>
Tested and not work :(
primrose
loveeeeeeee
Shiro_Hane
Great!!! n0w upgrading my skin!!!
ahoshirisora
Hope they'll be the Mod Selection icons soon! D: Seems to be already updated in the new version of osu, but I don't know where the NEW skin default files are to even check... so, hope this is updated soon again! :D
TheAussie
not everything is here lol
Sephibro
can anybody post a working skin.ini? spinner is not working for me and the score screen layout is wrong
Yuki-kun

Sephibro wrote:

can anybody post a working skin.ini? spinner is not working for me and the score screen layout is wrong
It's not realeased yet :\
Sephibro
i understood it's not realeased yet... well i guess i'm working on that skin.ini, i'll post if it works
jemhuntr
@Sephibro make sure Prefer New Default is checked, the new spinner should work.
NoClue
Curious. My countdown doesn't "work" anymore, it puts 1 mid-bottom and 3/2 in the top corners. Does the .ini file have a countdown option now in order to have them appear in the middle or properly lined up like it used to.
show more