forum

CTB Helping Thread !!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ursa
*Inspired From some player's thread about requesting help/ advice , i think making a general Help thread for CTB souds good.

on the topic , I'm just got some butthurt pattern that I can't catch & randomly catched. so i need an help / advice :(

This is the picture of the pattern :

*from this beatmap : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/112586
even thought there are many players had FC'ed that but still, the pattern kinda annoyed (especially for some song that had simmilar pattern like that ) >:( , any advice for helping to catch this pattern ? :(
[WP]
same here
that pattern is so hard for me :o
any advice? :o
Perfect rythm
eldnl

119410501 wrote:

Perfect rythm
yeah, those are hyperdash anyways ...
Hypers need more rhythm now indeed, the more the hyper is short (especially hyper 2 hyper), the more rhythm you need
Oswald
I need help in Nippon Egao Hyakkei [Extra] :>

-Newbie- wrote:

That's milliseconds pressure synchronizing, and I can't too :(
eldnl

-Newbie- wrote:

practice practice and practice!
that's all I did
XEPCOH
stream
at the beginning it will be very hard but atfer >2000 tries you will be able to fc neu (with exgon streaming style)
Drafura

Don Omar wrote:

(with exgon streaming style)
The only true way to stream.
Jacqli
Need help to FC
Freedom DiVE both another and Four dimension diff..
That pattern really annoyed me, but i really like the song :o
eldnl

Jacqli wrote:

Need help to FC
which pattern
ZeroEightOne
I need help to FC this -> http://osu.ppy.sh/b/146957
Topic Starter
ursa

0814587134 wrote:

I need help to FC this -> http://osu.ppy.sh/b/146957
for me It's impossible to catch all the pattern without pause/brake :o

eldnl wrote:

Jacqli wrote:

Need help to FC
which pattern
Deif
It'd be useful to include a list of active modders in the OP, as they help to make CTB diffs rankable. Feel free to put my name there, since I'm slowly taking some requests :3
eldnl
I will take ctb request too
Sey

Deif wrote:

It'd be useful to include a list of active modders in the OP, as they help to make CTB diffs rankable. Feel free to put my name there, since I'm slowly taking some requests :3

eldnl wrote:

I will take ctb request too
And why only modders? Because they know more about ctb diffs, hyperdashs and jumps? I guess other people who play ctb can help in this thread as well, even without appearing in a shitty list, and also if they're no modders nor mappers. What really matters is that you just give some of your knowledge to the people here without showing your name in the OP. Just show your talent by giving some knowledge directly in this Thread here.
So a list of modders is not really needed. Even a person who is not modding can help in this Thread. I find it a bit disappointing here anyway that people only seem like they wanna appear in a list. We already had that discussion in the beatmap mapping Thread.

I know you wanna be motivated and so on. But why don't you just do it without the desire that others see your name in the OP? I just cannot get this anymore. Just show your motivation and that's it... A list is not needed for this. :|

Oh. And by the way: This Thread is normally not even made for Beatmap modding questions, that is normally the CTB Beatmapping Thread for. As far as I understood you should use this for general questions about problems you have with a map or a jump, pattern, etc. Why should we use that for modding purposes if there is one thread for this already? So that's why I think a list of modders also is not really needed here.
eldnl
dafaq men u mad
Sey

eldnl wrote:

dafaq men u mad
Yeah, sorry for that. I didn't have my best days this week. I'll behave better here next time. But anyway, you could really use the Thread of Lally for modding purposes. I just see that Deif was sending his post before Lally made that Thread. But if you really wanna put a list better ask in Lally's thread for that. Would be much more suitable. ^^" And sorry for my stupid words today.
Lally
well if it would help ppl to know ,who can help here,we can reconsider to add back a list in the mapping tread, i'll do it in a box so is not so much importantant lel and btw sey i think it was not so a bad ideaa :/
i'll ask some feedback before to took it in consideration
if you won't be there is your decision,because not all know who can help a bit in mapping and so on
eldnl
A list is pretty useful, people can find us in-game, where they can solve their problems instantly, or at least they know who are the more experienced players, where I agree with Sey, there should be the experienced players only (a list of 5 players is enough I guess).
Sey
@ Lally: You are free to add my name in that list if it's not getting called "list of modders" or something similar.. I can help people cos I have mapping experience (I still work on a lot of projects which also finish soon, and due to my activeness in ctb I am able to give some advices, especially concerning the mod Hidden) but I am not a real modder (YET!). If you just call that list "general help" or something it should be fine. I am willed to help there but unfortunately I cannot call myself a ctb modder yet. Anyway, if it's not a list of ONLY modders I would like to appear there. (Maybe we should go on withthat topic in the other Thread, lol)