forum

Ama's Lazy non 4K M4M Queue [MANIA] (Open btw)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[OSC]Amagai
READ BEFORE REQUESTING ! ! !

This is a M4M Queue as the title says, and its only Mania aswell.

Rules listed below.

0- This is not a rule, is an Statement... I MOD FIRST, i want to mod first so you dont get to mod my map and not get me to mod yours, i sometimes forget that this game even exists and keep playing something else

1- Ill that a look at the map, prob play it, but if i dont like ill just Reject without a doubt, dont get mad, everyone has its own preference.
2- TV Size is OK but 4K is Auto Reject, im looking to mod 5K-6K Maps, 7K is out limits since im not a good player, my statement is ''If i cant play it propperly i cant Mod/Map it propperly''.
3- 1 to 2 Diff map has higher priority since my map is the same kind of set.
4- 1 map request per user, so be careful on what are you going to request.
5- Be patient, i also have my own life, my mod will prob take up to a week, but ill try my best to be there.
6- This is another version of of Rule 3, if you request a Beatmap Set with more Difficulties [From EZ to IN/EX] ill most likely only Mod from 1 to 2 diffs, so let me know which diff/s has the more prior.
7- If you perhaps happen to have modded my map in the past you will have to mod it again XD
8- No form, feel free to tell me whatever you want, make feel like i want to mod your map so bad that i cant wait to do it.
9- BEFORE REQUESTING MAKE SURE YOU ARE ABLE TO MOD MY MAP GEEZ
10- This is not a rule, just random wrote, if you have read the rules above say Hi Amagei, no cheating, read the goddamn rules.

M4M MAP:

FELT - Life [Eris's ''a Fate Encounter'' mix]
6K // Extra Stage has higher Priority
Dont care about 4K, that one is ready

Thats all i'd say owo)b

Ill close when i consider theres enough request and come back in probably a day with responses.