forum

Beatmap packs for osu! Direct

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Frinator
I wonder why osu! direct cant download beatmap packs, Sure they are hosted by other sites. We can see all songs that the beatmap posses so if Direct get like some function to view beatmap packs and download the songs u don't have from that pack
Evanaire
Probably because of storage/bandwidth issues, but the suggestion to view the songs in each pack to download the ones you don't have is something to think about of.
Oinari-sama
There won't be much bandwidth issue if the collections are exportable like mentioned in this thread
Topic Starter
Frinator
The General idea was in my head like this, I show an example of it with the first 3 songs
in the osu direct become something like this
TheVileOne
I am in full support of this. Beatmap packs are too difficult to find and you can never know what is in the packs before you download them. It would be incredibly useful to have an ingame method of knowing what is in the pack before you download it.

Here is how I imagine it working.

There is a button that switches to beatmap pack mode. You can view various packs, or filter just the achievement packs. You can also type in a pack number and it will tell you all the songs that are in that pack. It would be a very good system for downloading mass beatmaps.
-[ DamnAll ]-
Support. +1. I'm searching for it. But I don't know this is possible or not.. :(
theowest
I guess it would be nice to see if you've completed the maps from osu!direct too.
also this t/71830/