forum

Virtual Sanctuary osu! Series

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Musty
Hello World,
Here it is the first Edition of the Virtual Sanctuary osu! Series which will be a 1v1 tournament with prizes every months !

The first edition will be the Saturday, 27th April at 20:00 ( CET ), 19:00 ( GMT ).
Everybody is allowed to join.
You just have to follow the following rules.

BRACKET/CHECK-IN/IRC HERE!

Also yeah, There is no special modes, the tournament will be played with no-mods.

Check-In:

You have to check-in here by joining the irc channel and confirming you are here.

Registrations:

1. You should first register here.
2. While you are connected, click the register button Here !

• Participants (11/16)
  1. Adrean ~#3000 Checked
  2. FireFlies971 ~#6000 Checked
  3. Mushroomraper ~#? Checked
  4. Shikinotsu ~#9700 Checked
  5. Piotrekol ~#400 Checked
  6. Tshemmp ~#1200 Checked
  7. TRIYP ~#1900 Checked
  8. BaghdadGeneral ~#2000 Checked
  9. dukambe ~#950 Checked
  10. Arnold0 ~#10500 Checked
  11. rilda ~#307000 Checked
  12. MrPhobble ~#30000 Checked

1st. dukambe
2nd. Tshemmp
3rd. Piotrekol
4th. BaghdadGeneral

NOTE: If you notice some organisations mistakes, tell us what is wrong. It's our first attempt. please, be indulgent.

FunkySayu wrote:

Hi everybody.

I'm the main administrator of the Virtual Sanctuary Team. I'm the one who created the tournament bracket on the virtualsanctuary.fr.cr website. Today, I want to tell you what we want to do. You have to know that now, we are in a Open Bêta version : this first test tournament will help us to know what we have to do to improve our stuff. We would like to make some cashprice tournament for the next esport season, if we get sponsors to make it.

In fact, i have a loooong todo list, thanks to your feedback (thank you a lot !). We enjoy that people are interested in a Osu tournament. We will try to improve all our stuff every mounth to make it easier to you. I hope you will enjoy this tournament, and please feedback us on this topic / pm / email at teamvirtualsanctuary[AT]gmail[DOT]com

In this first tournament, as i said earlier, we have a really basic stuff. In fact, you have to tell us your scores after playing against your oponent. I think i will make an irc webchat to do it. The checkin will also be on IRC.
We will try to do our best for you !

Thanks for participating to this tournament.

Sincerly yours
also, sorry for the english used here, hope there will be someone that could help us with that.
Macacito
put me in
Topic Starter
Musty
Well k.
boat
I'm complete shit and will get totally wrecked, but I signed up anyways. Although the registration process was very self explanatory (and certain browsers can translate them), you should still post at least some sort of translation and explanation of it.
Topic Starter
Musty
Yeah, i am actually working on it, and sorry if registrations like that is disturbing.
boat

Musty wrote:

boat ~#280
That's my taiko rank. #7,988 in standard.
Tshemmp
What about mods (HR etc.)?
Spare
me in pls
Swatty
Nothing comes in my email.. or whatever i was supposed to do. I want to try this so put me in :D
Topic Starter
Musty
You both have to follow the registrations steps.
I might change this ultra soon..
Macacito
you cant forbid anyone to spectate others thats for sure
Macacito
when is this beggining?
a newbie
I entered on the website, so add me I guess.
Piotrekol

Kud- wrote:

TRIYP

Piotrekol wrote:

Kud- wrote:

Topic Starter
Musty
Note that the tournament begins tommorow at 19:00 GMT+1
20:00 CET
Don't forget to check what timezone your local country/zone is: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
GladiOol
''London Time is the same as Greenwich Mean Time less than half of the year. During Summer Time (Daylight Saving Time), London Time is GMT+1''

keep a note of daylight saving time. london is +1 atm and CET is +2.
Topic Starter
Musty

GladiOol wrote:

''London Time is the same as Greenwich Mean Time less than half of the year. During Summer Time (Daylight Saving Time), London Time is GMT+1''

keep a note of daylight saving time. london is +1 atm and CET is +2.
Thanks for this, i actually forget
boat
13 contestants and you're already starting? Oh well, I forfeit. Figured you'd at least put some effort into this, guess I was wrong.

Can't be arsed to even bother when the entire thing is completely half assed.
Topic Starter
Musty
The deadline was announced since the beginning & the tournament date too. I am sorry again if you don't like how it looks like.
Arnold0
Salut musty, c'est normal que le mail envoyé par ton site arrive dans les "junks" sur une boite hotmail.fr ?
ENG : Hi musty, it is normal that the mail sent by your website is classed as junk on hotmail.fr mailbox ?

EDIT :

Lol wut ? The thing doesn't ask for osu! nickname ? o:
Also I am thinking this is a bug, isn't the thing already closed ? ^^
FunkySayu
Hi everybody.

I'm the main administrator of the Virtual Sanctuary Team. I'm the one who created the tournament bracket on the virtualsanctuary.fr.cr website. Today, I want to tell you what we want to do. You have to know that now, we are in a Open Bêta version : this first test tournament will help us to know what we have to do to improve our stuff. We would like to make some cashprice tournament for the next esport season, if we get sponsors to make it.

In fact, i have a loooong todo list, thanks to your feedback (thank you a lot !). We enjoy that people are interested in a Osu tournament. We will try to improve all our stuff every mounth to make it easier to you. I hope you will enjoy this tournament, and please feedback us on this topic / pm / email at teamvirtualsanctuary[AT]gmail[DOT]com :)

In this first tournament, as i said earlier, we have a really basic stuff. In fact, you have to tell us your scores after playing against your oponent. I think i will make an irc webchat to do it. The checkin will also be on IRC.
We will try to do our best for you !

Thanks for participating to this tournament.

Sincerly yours,
FunkySayu
Checkin time !

To checkin :
1°) please go on our Website : http://virtualsanctuary.fr.cr/Medias
2°) connect yourself to IRC
3°) tell us (Musty / FunkySayu) your nickname on the website and on Osu!.
4°) download the maps ! :D

We will improve this check-in formality for the next tournament.
MrPhobble
Can i join ?
Topic Starter
Musty
Thanks everybody for this tournament, it has been a really good beta. Thanks for every participants and congratz dukambe for winning! :-)
Macacito
if i was on the tournament i would have won. too bad i was 68 minutes late for the check in.. damn
Topic Starter
Musty
No problem Macacito, next edition will be yours ;)
Macacito
when will it be
show more