forum

Has anyone made a SMW 1 Hack with LM

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ktgster
Read the title.
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Starrodkirby86
Has anyone ROM Hacked Super Mario World using Lunar Magic?

I'll explain. (Just to clarify everything and not cause any...uh...questions I suppose)

ROM Hacking is basically going into a ROM, or a game what you may call it, and then hacking it. Editing some levels, graphics, text, you name it.

Lunar Magic is a very famous Super Mario World ROM Hacking tool made by FuSoYa. You can literally do wonders on that. It's perhaps the best user-friendly ROM hacking editor there is.

http://fusoya.eludevisibility.org/lm/graphics/lm.gif

I made a few. None complete complete. Those levels I made (Totally joke ones) were really fun...Oh god, yes.
cyanberryio
I tried, but I never got far. Maybe I'll try again. And not do anything with it. :P
Derekku
Ahhh... memories. I started making something a few years back, but then I got into an MMORPG like a week later lolz
m980
Lol I attempted to make one, went pretty far as well, until I found out that I sucked and couldn't make the storyline awesome.

If anyone wants, I can link the topic I made for it.
Gens
Yes. ;)

http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=showhack&id=1096

It sucks tough.
I was getting very excited. "YES! MY FIRST SMW HACK IS GONNA BE AWESOME!" and all that, you know. (I was 9 at that time)
I recently noticed it sucks, and tried to do something. Unfortunately, since I already registered in osu! and was active and playing, I forgot all about the program. How these buttons work, how to edit graphics, main hotkeys, everything. In fact, I tried very hard for someone to do the rest for me, and I got nothing (Obviously).

Ah yes, it was awesome. I should try it again someday.
Derekku

m980 wrote:

Lol I attempted to make one, went pretty far as well, until I found out that I sucked and couldn't make the storyline awesome.

If anyone wants, I can link the topic I made for it.
Sure.

Gens wrote:

Yes. ;)
http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=showhack&id=1096
Oooh. I'll try it sometime :D

m980
Lol

[Link Removed]

It sucks :p
Gens

m980 wrote:

Lol

[Link Removed]

It sucks :p
Lol. I'll try it sometime, when I get back to SMW hacking.
ignorethis
I used to work on a few ROMs, trying to make my own levels but finally gave up on 2007 (It's so time consuming. Custom blocks, custom sprites and ASM coding are very hard to use perfectly and always cause trouble, even using simple commands like layer 2 smash can be a problem to me).

Anyway, nice to see so many SMW Central users. I also registered on early Acmlm's Board.
Xgor
Yeah i done alot of that.
I don't do much of that anymore but i uploaded a automatic mario level just some days ago

(I also was the first non-japanese person to make a Automatic Mario level ;) )
Zatoichi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp