bato fato XD gentleman ok no XD no me se la letra =W= Star~gero te has hecho como tommy spam en todos lados xD
Mod requested ingame.
[*]01:52:522 (1,2,3,4) - You could've tried a better placement for those sliders. Honestly, this looks kinda boring to play. Is fun when you play it with DT also if you listen to the music is kinda bored in this point too so i thing those slider fit nice that point but I gonna check more opinions about it
Hello there.Thanks a lot for mod.
- 01:38:713 (6) - Spacing here from previous object is a bit messy. You should follow the 1,0x spacing you've used, instead of the 0,80x. oh, fixed.
- 01:38:713 (6) - New Combo could've been added, so it won't let the current combo a bit long. I don't see anything bad in having a combo up to 8 notes.
- 01:45:618 (3,4,5) - Highly suggesting adding couple objects between those notes. Especifically in 01:45:856 -, 01:46:332 - and 01:46:570 - . You can clearly hear beats there. I understand you've wanted to follow the vocals, but it feels kinda weird without adding something between them. And considering this is a Collab, you can make a good use of those notes. only added the first note you mentioned. I don't want to change it too much.
Modding in English so all can understand. (And because I feel weird modding in Spanish).Thanks for the mod DakeNanami~!
Not much to say here, and I won't nazi just to justify a mod here, it's a nice diff as it is now.
Use tickrate 1, tickrate should be consistent in all diffs, and tickrate 2 sounds pretty bad in this song. fixed~
00:01:094 (2,1) - This tiny overlaps that didn't look too nice for me. made some changes~
02:03:475 - 02:18:713 - I can see what you did here no u don't. No change. =w=
02:27:999 (2,1,2) - Tiny overlaps again fixed
03:10:261 - And a note is missing here ;_; made changes~
00:20:975 (4) - I think this circle is over nothing in the music, you should delete it. not sure if something's wrong or if fixed it long before, no change
00:29:427 - And a circle is missing here for vocals same here, I think I fixed before but meh. no change I guess. o.o
CollabThanks for the mod Kloyd~
00:26:808 (1) - finish added here so I think 00:19:189 (1) - here should be added, too removed finish from 00:19:189 (1) since there is no cymbal sound there unlike 00:22:999 (1).
00:29:427 (1,2,1,2) - jump might made this map better but this is fine too Jumps added~
00:02:046 (1,2) - not good overlap. just a bit down already fixed with Dake's mod
02:28:713 (1) - ^ already fixed with Dake's mod too
Hello there.Thanks for modding Wolf~ You've got some very nice ideas, you're doing great and keep that up.
- 00:23:475 (4) - Might want to add the NC here, since the vocals change. I kinda wished the pattern here was a slider instead of those stacks in 00:22:999 (3,4) - though, it plays better and keeps the consistency of previous objects in my opinion. Didn't do the NC, but turned 00:22:999 (3,4) into a slider, nice point you got there.
- 00:53:832 (2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - I wouldn't use the blue tick for hitcircles-only here. Sliders work much better for that in my opinion. You basically followed only the vocals at this part, which I honestly think it plays a bit bad. You could've tried mixing both the vocals and instrumentals part here for a better pattern though. For reference, try checking the Collab at this part. Didn't do the blue ticks, but I have to agree with the mixture of vocals and some instrumentals. Made changes~
- 02:19:189 - Why no object here, just like you did in 01:14:427 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - ? Well, I know there is break after, but I think it also fits nice for the current pattern you've used. I agree, fixed~
- 03:06:808 (1,2) - The stack here ruins the flow a lot. The pattern is good, but would be best if they were in different places. Here's an example. Fixed~
- 00:17:999 - Kinda feels like an empty spot here. Would be nice if there was an hitcircle. True, fixed~
- 00:29:427 (1,2,1,2) - Uhh, I'm not sure if this is a good spot for emphasis. I honestly think it would be a lot better if the combo was (1,2,3,4). Good point, fixed~
- Here are a couple of places I would add objects, since I actually found something was missing there when test-playing: 02:11:808 -, 02:24:665 - 02:27:999 - 02:28:475 - 02:30:380 - 02:32:284 - 02:34:189 - 02:35:141 - 02:36:094 -. Give them a test and see if you agree. Added on my part~
HardThanks for the mod Peeoil555~
00:07:761(1) - add finish to head slider ? no change.
00:30:618(1) - ^ Nice catch, fixed~