1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
CDFA: I think you're getting the initiative wrong. There is no fault by anyone but to clarify if that even looks legit as option should be done. Qualified section in a nutshell.

Can we just consult some chinese/japanese speaking BAT/QAT member(s)?
posted
I'm here to explain sth

the song is not the original version, it's sang by an anonymous singer. the song was released the first time in here, a website like niconico.jp

for cover songs, actually we should write the name of the singer as artist, not the original composer or anything else. in this special case, I think it's better for us to keep the anonymous artist, it's the only homage we can do for the singer
posted
So here comes a chinese speaking member
I'm fine with "Unknown Artist" in this case as long as it's better than "Anonymous"
and CDFA claimed that this is already decided after discussion with QAT members
while the video(song) uploader on bilibili stated clearly "原作者匿名" which means the original artist is anonymous
I don't think you guys need to be so concerned
posted

Zero__wind wrote:

I don't think you guys need to be so concerned
I was going to ask a BATm about this but nvm then. Anyways, being concerned is absolutely okay here and it's good seeing people willed to clarify things up before it's too late for that. Doesn't really matter if they can be proven wrong or not. And EVEN IF CDFA clarified it with QATs they also can do mistakes, so good that we talked about it.
posted
Well, thinking that the creator can also work as artist but I guess we stay in wcx and Zero__Wind's posts. Hopefully this doesn't become to a trend.

Congrats
posted
:) Grats :)
posted
congratz啊大哥

【献腿
posted
Thanks all.

长喜欧尼酱&零风阿里嘎多=3=
posted
i now know why people become alcoholics
posted