90.72%
No
9.28%
Total votes: 959
Polling ended
Topic Starter
clayton
Main thread: [osu!standard] Project Loved: March 2021

SOOOO - Happppy song by foreskin gaming, -Coffee Addict-, [Blade], AnimLoli, AnzeigeistRaus, GAO HAO, Gibune, Hawnta, Jelljel, MyLonelyAlpaca, Ore, Recvee, riyuwu, Sanzu_Alternate, Sytho, timq and Wanpachi
226 BPM, 2:22 | 1.02★ – 9.06★

Captain's description (by DigitalHypno):
Tired of your favourite Featured Artist songs only having impossible maps? This mapset is here to remedy that, featuring a balanced spread of 21 difficulties ranging between 1 and 9 stars. No matter your skill level, there's a difficulty in this mapset that'll perfectly challenge your skills at an insane 226 BPM, each one beautifully capturing the chaos that screams its way out of every second of the song.

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
OwOdude
would the mania taiko and catch diffs become loved if this gets loved?
p4905
foreskin gaming
Topic Starter
clayton

OWOdude wrote:

would the mania taiko and catch diffs become loved if this gets loved?
no, it's only up for voting in standard. the other modes could still be loved later if the captains choose it and have a poll in those modes too.
huu
God I hope this doesn't make it in. It's such a low effort cut ver. set, not much better than the already-Loved Raise My Sword set. This map is literally on the same level of "bad" as Goodbye Moonmen to me.
-Coffee Addict-
I participated in this and to be honest, I never thought it would get into loved project. Because of its... Irrational mapping, and the amount of difficulties. Colour me impressed.
timq

huu wrote:

God I hope this doesn't make it in. It's such a low effort cut ver. set, not much better than the already-Loved Raise My Sword set. This map is literally on the same level of "bad" as Goodbye Moonmen to me.
Kinda shitty thing to say when ppl literally spend hours making those diffs, hitsounds, and more, yea maybe you don't like it, but others do. So please don't cry too much when it's getting loved :)
beem2137

huu wrote:

if i remember correctly he is the dude that was mad about this map going for loved a long time ago, but then he deleted his comments, because me and other people disagreed with him, but i guess he still stands by it lol.

A LOT of effort was put into this mapset from me and all of the guest mappers across all modes, so don't even compare it to Goodbye Moonmen level of quality/effort.

it may not be a "quality mapset", but there was a huge effort put into this nontheless.
-Coffee Addict-

foreskin gaming wrote:

huu wrote:

if i remember correctly he is the dude that was mad about this map going for loved a long time ago, but then he deleted his comments, because me and other people disagreed with him, but i guess he still stands by it lol.

A LOT of effort was put into this mapset from me and all of the guest mappers across all modes, so don't even compare it to Goodbye Moonmen level of quality/effort.

it may not be a "quality mapset", but there was a huge effort put into this nontheless.
I can not agree more. While working on this set there was a looooot of work in the beatmap, there once was a banner made by me, remember . The amount of time that was dedicated towards this beatmap is enough for it to be loved in my opinion. Also beautiful hitsounding, and work from all the people that made a GD.
CUBREBOCAS
I support Clayton, this can be loved to be more appealing to new players or just people trying to enjoy the game in the best way 👌
Topic Starter
clayton

CUBREBOCAS wrote:

I support Clayton, this can be loved to be more appealing to new players or just people trying to enjoy the game in the best way 👌
to be clear DigitalHypno nominated all the maps this round, not me. I just make the forum posts
[[[[[[
finnaly a 9 star loved map that isn't dogshit
Fufster
I can't love this one. As much as I don't like saying no because I know a lot of people put effort into mapping these and it takes a long time... but this map gave me such a headache. The mapping is decent but it isn't special enough to get me through the song tbh. The loved title is a super big title and I unfortunately don't think it should go to everything.
iPhong

foreskin gaming wrote:

huu wrote:

Can't wait to see what your next song pick for the big hybrid mapset for Project Loved. Imagine having 10* in the future.
Topic Starter
clayton
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.