forum

Order collections

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +150
Topic Starter
Netoxic
It isn't possible to sort songs on a collection unless the song was already on the list (this applies to Favorites A and B collections). This is asking more for a fix than a request.
theowest
As of right now, dragging the collections will just scroll. I agree that it should reorder them instead.

Another nice idea would be to be able to change the order of these lists
Some are used less frequently than others, so maybe you'd like to move the less frequently used to the bottom.
she_old
or just ordering them to make them look prettier and more organized for example:

DT - Easy
DT - Baby

DT - Normal
DT - Hard
DT - Very Hard

you'd have to remove all of it to just put the "DT - Baby" at the top again, you don't wanna do this when you've already spent hours sorting out these things.
Oinari-sama
Bumping for more attention.

Collection has been around for a while now. My categories continue to grow and the need to re-order is getting increasingly important.

Need either a sub function to order categories alphabetically, or allow drag-and-drop for rearrangements.
TheVileOne
This is an essentially function that absolutely must be allowed. This is like not being able to rearrange chat tabs. It's not a polished feature without such an ability.
Unsafeman121
I couldn't agree more with you. This is something which I have been wanting since the 'collections' feature was released.
I have multiple collections and without the possibility to organize the folders it frustrates me having to look through all of them to find the one I want. :x
The problem I have is that I want certain folders to be next to each other - but I am unable to have it that way as I didn't create one IMMEDIATELY after the other..... :cry:
chox_old
bump, this needs to be done along with renaming
i regret that i started using this feature as it is now instead of using folders >.<
Oinari-sama

chox wrote:

bump, this needs to be done along with renaming
i regret that i started using this feature as it is now instead of using folders >.<
I'm still using Folders for my "real" collections due to the lack of Rename/Re-organise functions. The Collections feature just isn't complete without them.
gerarddp
I started using collections, and this is essential.
Piotrekol
Temp solution i guess: t/131103
Shimy
bump :$
Mollerz
Yes please! I need this along with Renaming Collections, how hard can this be to implement?
Renske_old

Piotrekol wrote:

Temp solution i guess: http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/131103
This thing is awesome, but it'd be nice to have ingame ^_^
Nathanael
Bumping. I've been recently using the collection feature to organize the maps I've downloaded so it would be great to see this and I'm sure many people would be also using it.
copy-cat
Yes please, and also renaming of collections would be great.
ExtremelyAvg
Why hasn't this become a thing yet...
Bauxe

Ksiyas wrote:

Why hasn't this become a thing yet...
If I am understanding this, you can already.