[resolved] [confirmed] Playing maps in multiple collections always expands last one

posted
Total Posts
91
show more
azenet

Sup A Noob wrote:

If you ever experience favourites deletion ingame, copy the osu! config file named after your computer into somewhere else while the game is still on. Then turn off the game and put that file back. It's only possible because config files don't get updated until osu! closes properly, which is why crashes always result up in "outdated" favourites.

A helpful tip for those facing such problems.
Thanks for the help, works fine.
Jako87
Collections are way too easy to remove! :? It needs prompt window! (good that FavoritiesA came back after restart) :)
deadbeat

Jako87 wrote:

Collections are way too easy to remove! :? It needs prompt window! (good that FavoritiesA came back after restart) :)

deadbeat wrote:

t/130670 i'll just leave this here
Piotrekol
when mass deleting(spamming X on each collection) something like this can happen:
y o k a t t a
I have been waiting for so long for something like Collections, but seems its pretty buggy and useless by now, I thing that right clicking, select 1, and choose collections to add the song to is pretty damn slow, I would love to have a ticky option to easily sort my songs while scrolling down all over the songs. :D

Edit: And the current collection menu should be more like for managing collections instead of choosing wich songs goes to each one, also it wold be helpful to have an option to choose wich collections you would like to show along the song selection menu. :P
XPJ38
Removed "missing label on 1. button" issue. I haven't checked if some of the other issues were gone though.
Subler
I've found that when you just opened a collection and press random it will select the first beatmap in the collection, but after that you can use random properly
lllL1lll
In addition to the favourites problem :
I've had some trouble with the undeletable favourites A and B myself, so I tried deleting every map one by one from the collection (700 maps T_T)
After relogging all the maps were back in my favourites, just as if I did nothing at all...

I haven't tried deleting just a map or two (not every maps) from the favourites though, it might work little by little, I don't know.
Pagno
When navigating using left and right arrow, sometimes it happens to jump through different collections.

This happens when you put the same song in 2 different collections, and you get through them using arrow keys. It only happens when you navigate a collection which is located under the ones that contain the same song.
In other words, in the video, if I navigated in Test 1 using arrow keys nothing would have happened, because it's above the collection Test 2.

XPJ38

Pagno wrote:

When navigating using left and right arrow, sometimes it happens to jump through different collections.

This happens when you put the same song in 2 different collections, and you get through them using arrow keys. It only happens when you navigate a collection which is located under the ones that contain the same song.
In other words, in the video, if I navigated in Test 1 using arrow keys nothing would have happened, because it's above the collection Test 2.
Confirming. Will merge this topic into this one.

edit: issue added to OP.
Unic
After editing the map goes away from collection and game don't react to any user's input events (but music still playing and animations are working).
Also next error message appears:

XPJ38

Unic wrote:

After editing the map goes away from collection and game don't react to any user's input events (but music still playing and animations are working).
Already mentioned: issue #9 in OP.
deadbeat

Mira-san wrote:

  1. If you hit random/F2 too fast you will jump to the next collection group.
i think this one is fixed. can someone confirm?
theowest

deadbeat wrote:

Mira-san wrote:

  1. If you hit random/F2 too fast you will jump to the next collection group.
i think this one is fixed. can someone confirm?
yep! that's fixed alright.
theowest
adding this one:

The first time you randomize in any folder/grouping/collection the first map in that list will always be selected. Kind of wish randomizing were 100% random.
XPJ38

theowest wrote:

adding this one:

The first time you randomize in any folder/grouping/collection the first map in that list will always be selected. Kind of wish randomizing were 100% random.
t/127075 ?
Bells

theowest wrote:

adding this one:

The first time you randomize in any folder/grouping/collection the first map in that list will always be selected. Kind of wish randomizing were 100% random.
I just noticed that. Was about to report it
deadbeat
[woc2006] Totally get rid of favouritesA/B, backup your cfg file if you still need them.
problem 6 fixed?
ryuu
hi.
this has happened several times already.
i just play and then decide to add something to the collection. that's all.
"After that, osu! is running but totally locked."
and the only way to close osu is to kill the process through task dispatcher.
florrat
I also have a issue with collections. I do not see the issue in the first post.

The problem occurs if I try to remove a map from a collection. I do that by
Right click map -> Manage Collections -> Select collection -> Remove -> Close.
If I do this, then the map is removed from the collection, as desired. But when I close osu! and then start it again, the map is back in the collection.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or osu! is (probably the former). I assume it has something to do with writing privileges, but it also occurs if I run osu! as administrator. Dunno if it matters, but I have Windows 7.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply