community forum

[resolved] [confirmed] Playing maps in multiple collections always expands last one

posted
Total Posts
91
show more
deadbeat


a couple of things i've noticed. i'll post more stuff as a notice it
riffy
Same here :<
Marcin
Oh I see deadbeat you've tried to replicate 1. point
However - there should be NO text, after you use text box. Leave it blank.
Speedsolver
Don't know if this is known yet, but if you delete a map that belongs to a collection and try to add another map to any collection, the game throws an error and sometimes crashes because the collection is broken. This seems to be fixed once the game is restarted though.
XPJ38
Appeared with last b20130421 update. Right-click on any beatmap in song select and you will see "1." without any mention of collections.

pielak213
­
Scorpiour

XPJ38 wrote:

Appeared with last b20130421 update. Right-click on any beatmap in song select and you will see "1." with any mention of collections.

same here
Floks
The way the list is sorted is bugged as well. Sorting by artist, title, length, etc. does nothing to change the sorting.
Topic Starter
Mira-san

XPJ38 wrote:

Appeared with last b20130421 update. Right-click on any beatmap in song select and you will see "1." with any mention of collections.

same. :/

Floks wrote:

The way the list is sorted is bugged as well. Sorting by artist, title, length, etc. does nothing to change the sorting.
This also happens.
Drafura
Hi, some problems. Sorry for the derp at the end of the video I was looking for another "bugged" map like the first one.

tldr; can't remove fav A and B, bug on some (many) maps when clicking on 1., doesn't save changes until osu! reboot so if osu! crash you can do again all the things again, funny glitches.

Yes I am having fun with each one of your updates.
deadbeat
thats odd, i've just checked the test build and it looks fine. wonder if something went wrong when pushing it to the public build
XPJ38
Just noticed that if you happen to delete FavouritesA and B, they come back after restarting the game.
Shizuku-

Scorpiour wrote:

XPJ38 wrote:

Appeared with last b20130421 update. Right-click on any beatmap in song select and you will see "1." with any mention of collections.

same here
Same :cry:
Pagno
When trying to switch songs by using arrow keys, it happens that it jumps to different collections without any apparent reason.
Sometimes this happens too if you sort songs by "Date": if you're checking Today's songs, without any apparent reason it goes to Yesterday's songs, if you navigate using arrow keys.

I don't know why this is happening, and this bug occurs quite often, but not all the times.

theowest
Sorting is completely broken



etc
Stefan

XPJ38 wrote:

Just noticed that if you happen to delete FavouritesA and B, they come back after restarting the game.
Damn! I had this bug for years. When I tried to make a osu! Compilation I've added the Maps to these Favorites but it always reset itself. ;n;
KosMos_pv
When there are too many collections in list they overlap buttons "Add" and "Remove". I think whei I will add more collections they will fill all screen.


ps don't ask why I have too many collections - just want to sort my library with a lot of tags. Maybe 30 or 40 different tags or even more :D I like when all things are very well organized.
theowest

KosMos_pv wrote:

When there are too many collections in list they overlap buttons "Add" and "Remove". I think whei I will add more collections they will fill all screen.


ps don't ask why I have too many collections - just want to sort my library with a lot of tags. Maybe 30 or 40 different tags or even more :D I like when all things are very well organized.
added that and:

x button overlapping total number.

I feel like that icon should only be visible when hovering over each collection.
Unic
Is sorting works in Collection?
Seems like all maps stay in the same order for any sorting type.




UPD 1. Also now there are no sorting by difficulty within the track.




UPD 2. By the way, another issue:

theowest

Unic wrote:

Is sorting works in Collection?
Seems like all maps stay in the same order for any sorting type.




UPD 1. Also now there are no sorting by difficulty within the track.




UPD 2. By the way, another issue:

yeah, sorting doesn't work. I've mentioned that in my post and already added it to the OP.

I can't see any of the screenshots you've posted. Please try to use the in-game screenshot shortcut: Shift + F12.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply