forum

senya - Through The Scent Lingers, The Flower Scattered

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
veeowo
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 18 апреля 2013 г. at 22:12:17

Artist: senya
Title: Through The Scent Lingers, The Flower Scattered
Source: Touhou
Tags: Kawashiro Nitori The Memories of Phantasm
BPM: 138
Filesize: 2109kb
Play Time: 01:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0,72 stars, 60 notes)
  2. Hard (4,77 stars, 188 notes)
  3. Normal (3,52 stars, 110 notes)
Download: senya - Through The Scent Lingers, The Flower Scattered
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
All diff's by me \o/
Ready for modding
riffy
free mods

[General]
  1. That weird skin effect on approach-circle is ok, but it looks kinda confusing/messy to me. Consider using defual approach-circle?
  2. Disable audioLeadIn, you don't really need it here. Trust me, when you play map again and again AudioLeadIn here becomes too annoying.
  3. Those drum sounds don't really fit with music in the first half of the map. Consider replacing them with something else?
  4. Is it just me or you don't use ANY clap hitsounds? You've missed a lot of them, try to check it yourself. If you aren't sure - contact me!
[Easy]
  1. Your distance snap is TOO small. It's 2x times smaller than slider velocity. it is too confusing for beginners! You have to spped up on each slider and slowdown on each circle. I don't think it is playable for beginners.
  2. Try to use bigger AR/OD/HP Drain. Current one seems to be too low. I guess HP/OD:1 and AR2 will fit here better
  3. 00:35:217 (3) - nazi - try to avoid overusing angles/red dots here because vocals aren't gliitchy. Just one loooong circular slider will fit here better.
  4. 00:57:825 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - stacks may confuse beginners. Try to avoid them unelss you have a very good reason to use them!
  5. 01:00:869 - this green line is unused here! Remove it please.
  6. 01:08:260 (1) - spacning here is inconsistent. Well.. In fact I didn't like spacing here a t all. But if you want to keep i, at least fix inconsistency here!
    note:01:22:173 (1) - and again
  7. 01:22:173 (1) - here and some similar patterns - that gap is too big. Try to plae here a circle to keep rhythm consistent?
  8. 01:25:652 (3) - nazi - missed new combo here, please place a NC here to keep pattern consistent.
[Normal]
  1. It's all about low spacing and diff settings again. Try to use x0.9 and AR5 + OD/HP 4 It feels kinda wrong to me.
  2. 00:06:304 - this beat is begging for an object, place at least something here! I'm pretty sure it is needed here.
  3. 00:13:913 (1) - try to remove this spinner or end it at 00:17:391 - personally, I'd recommend you to remove it to be consistent with [Easy] (Easy diff has a break here)

Nothing else to say here, nice rhythm! But as I've mentioned in [General] you need to check hitsounds and improve them! It just looks/flows kinda weird due to low DS.
[Hard]
  1. Same suggestion about low spacing.
    [*As for diff settings, try to use AR8/HP and OD 7 it will perfectly fit with your patterns.Also, I'd use Circle Size 4
  2. 00:07:826 (4,5,6,7) - why do you keep jumpy pattern here? I'm pretty sure that you don't really need it here. Jumps between (3,4,5) fit with music, but others are unreasonable, imo.
  3. 00:37:173 (2,3,4) - i'd say that jump distance here is too big, but this is hte hardest diff in this mapset, so it's okay.
  4. 00:59:565 (1,2,3) - On the calm part of the song, where vocals are quite silent, you use 3x jumps. Craziest jumps in this diff? Why? It doesn't really fit here, try to stack them instead!
  5. 01:17:608 (2,4) - and all similar patterns - players might ignore (3) because 4 is too close. I've re-arranged that pattern for you
    Woohoo! Jumps! <3
    DS is x1.6. Triangke patterns.
  6. 01:21:738 (4,5) - nazi - this overlap looks hardly readable and messy, too! Consider replacing it with something neat, I know you can do it!
  7. 01:22:173 (1) - nazi - I guess this slider and 01:23:913 (2) - should be symmetrical. Check it and fix if you agree! Seems like DS bugged that pattern.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Didn't like inconsistent spacing and lack of claps. As for rhythm, it's quite nice.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
veeowo

-Bakari- wrote:

free mods

[General]
  1. That weird skin effect on approach-circle is ok, but it looks kinda confusing/messy to me. Consider using defual approach-circle?
  2. Disable audioLeadIn, you don't really need it here. Trust me, when you play map again and again AudioLeadIn here becomes too annoying.
  3. Those drum sounds don't really fit with music in the first half of the map. Consider replacing them with something else?
  4. Is it just me or you don't use ANY clap hitsounds? You've missed a lot of them, try to check it yourself. If you aren't sure - contact me!
[Easy]
  1. Your distance snap is TOO small. It's 2x times smaller than slider velocity. it is too confusing for beginners! You have to spped up on each slider and slowdown on each circle. I don't think it is playable for beginners.
  2. Try to use bigger AR/OD/HP Drain. Current one seems to be too low. I guess HP/OD:1 and AR2 will fit here better
  3. 00:35:217 (3) - nazi - try to avoid overusing angles/red dots here because vocals aren't gliitchy. Just one loooong circular slider will fit here better.
  4. 00:57:825 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - stacks may confuse beginners. Try to avoid them unelss you have a very good reason to use them!
  5. 01:00:869 - this green line is unused here! Remove it please.
  6. 01:08:260 (1) - spacning here is inconsistent. Well.. In fact I didn't like spacing here a t all. But if you want to keep i, at least fix inconsistency here!
    note:01:22:173 (1) - and again
  7. 01:22:173 (1) - here and some similar patterns - that gap is too big. Try to plae here a circle to keep rhythm consistent?
  8. 01:25:652 (3) - nazi - missed new combo here, please place a NC here to keep pattern consistent.
[Normal]
  1. It's all about low spacing and diff settings again. Try to use x0.9 and AR5 + OD/HP 4 It feels kinda wrong to me.
  2. 00:06:304 - this beat is begging for an object, place at least something here! I'm pretty sure it is needed here.
  3. 00:13:913 (1) - try to remove this spinner or end it at 00:17:391 - personally, I'd recommend you to remove it to be consistent with [Easy] (Easy diff has a break here)

Nothing else to say here, nice rhythm! But as I've mentioned in [General] you need to check hitsounds and improve them! It just looks/flows kinda weird due to low DS.
[Hard]
  1. Same suggestion about low spacing.
    [*As for diff settings, try to use AR8/HP and OD 7 it will perfectly fit with your patterns.Also, I'd use Circle Size 4
  2. 00:07:826 (4,5,6,7) - why do you keep jumpy pattern here? I'm pretty sure that you don't really need it here. Jumps between (3,4,5) fit with music, but others are unreasonable, imo.
  3. 00:37:173 (2,3,4) - i'd say that jump distance here is too big, but this is hte hardest diff in this mapset, so it's okay.
  4. 00:59:565 (1,2,3) - On the calm part of the song, where vocals are quite silent, you use 3x jumps. Craziest jumps in this diff? Why? It doesn't really fit here, try to stack them instead!
  5. 01:17:608 (2,4) - and all similar patterns - players might ignore (3) because 4 is too close. I've re-arranged that pattern for you
    Woohoo! Jumps! <3
    DS is x1.6. Triangke patterns.
  6. 01:21:738 (4,5) - nazi - this overlap looks hardly readable and messy, too! Consider replacing it with something neat, I know you can do it!
  7. 01:22:173 (1) - nazi - I guess this slider and 01:23:913 (2) - should be symmetrical. Check it and fix if you agree! Seems like DS bugged that pattern.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Didn't like inconsistent spacing and lack of claps. As for rhythm, it's quite nice.

Good luck!
Исправила некоторое.
Спасибо! :3