forum

Shimo - Nico Nico Douga Ryuuseigun Chaos ver. [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
frank_old_1
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, August 30, 2013 at 11:36:31 PM

Artist: Shimo
Title: Nico Nico Douga Ryuuseigun Chaos ver.
Source: ニコニコ動画
Tags: ニコニコ動画 流星群 カオス Nico Nico Douga Ryuuseigun Chaos Medley
BPM: 88
Filesize: 92126kb
Play Time: 13:47
Difficulties Available:
  1. Challenging (Marathon) - 7Key (4.2 stars, 6337 notes)
Download: Shimo - Nico Nico Douga Ryuuseigun Chaos ver.
Download: Shimo - Nico Nico Douga Ryuuseigun Chaos ver. (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I only have one difficulty done. If anyone would like the map another difficulty, please do! That would be very nice :\ since apparently a map isn't valid until it has at least two difficulties.

EDIT 1: added the 76.1MB .flv video file thanks to woc2006's recommendation ("Marathon" keyword in difficulty name). Thanks woc2006!

EDIT 2: created a more difficult version . . . the notes are the same, but the sensitivity isn't as lenient. Leaving out voices in a map pains me, so I chose to do this instead . . . I need two difficulties to submit it :\

EDIT 3: resolved the "stuck at 11%" upload problem thanks to Rei Hakurei's recommendation (deleting a misbehaving cache file). Post seen here: t/104671

EDIT 4: deleted overlapping notes in the middle of the song ("uso da!"). Deleted the "fake" difficulty because i realized that that isn't the way to handle this situation. I'm hoping that someone in the future is willing to help by making a second difficulty.
woc2006
hi, you can upload your flv video onto puush.
Or you can add Marathon to diff name, osu will recognize it and allow you upload more than 24Mb.
Anyway, is your map for rank?
Topic Starter
frank_old_1
So . . . use puush and post a link in the description for players who choose to download it as an extra?
I'm trying the "Marathon" keyword tip you mentioned first, though . . . now that I know that there's a such thing as Marathon mode (and how to tag a song as Marathon mode)! Thanks for the help. It seems to be working so far, but the progress bar is understandably slow at the moment.

Regarding if it's up for ranking . . . I thought it was, but I guess it's not! Apparently (I just found out), I need at least two difficulties before I can formally post it . . . so I guess it's not ready right now. I suppose . . . I'll go chart another, easier, difficulty . . . then it will be eligible for submission (if I understand the error/sorry message correctly). The error message: "Sorry: You must have at least TWO difficulties mapped before submitting as a completed map!" Seems straightforward . . .
Catgirl
I'll make guest difficulty and we'll get this ranked. Just give me about 2 years to chart this because I am bad. :P