forum

BioShock Infinite

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Keksi
Hi guys,

I am just interested if you like BioShock Infinite and if it's worth buying :)
Noobita
do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!
boat
It's actually worth spending money on. 2K did a good job, and considering how many millions they didn't get due to piracy, they certainly deserve it.
Noobita
of course they deserve it.. it's an awesome game. still doesn't mean you should pay for something you can get for free.
foulcoon

Noobita
all the things you heard about jews being cheap is true, too bad i'm not a jew <:
boat

Noobita wrote:

of course they deserve it.. it's an awesome game. still doesn't mean you should pay for something you can get for free.
You should, but got the option not to. Do as you please.
druidxd
Played it and beaten it the same day it was launched, I was waiting for this game since they announced it, really mind blowing, it's more than worth buying, I even may say it's already the game of the year, not only because I'm kind of a Bioshock fan, but it's just too good. Some people say that the combat is kind of repetitive and easy, well it kinda is, but the main point of the game is the story, and it's so good that it outweights it's deficit on the combat part.
DeletedUser_613592
z
Hiryuu_old
I've played it and it's a very good game, I wouldn't call it the best since the year isn't even over yet but well, will see. There are some negative and positive sides to the game. It's worth buying, though you can wait for a sale off for steam and get it for a cheaper price. If you aren't too sure about purchasing it, check TotalHalibuts video of "WTF is Bioshock Infinite, you'll get a pretty good overview of the game and criticism.

Video:
creampuff
I must agree, this definitely is worth buying. The end was just amazing and just mindblowing. Not to mention, I really liked the story. So yeah, one of the best games I've seen since a while actuallly.