PSY - GENTLEMAN (Cut Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mismagius
meanwhile people work hard
mancuso_JM_

Kei wrote:

Ahh why a short version? The full ver of this song is awesome.. anyway that's only my opinion. Grats
Totally agree, hope to see the full ver. some day. Anyway, congratulations ^_^
OzzyOzrock
you know who i am.
lolcubes
Offset is a bit late, will apply -8 online offset. :3
Ephemeral
i would encourage you to spend more time on your maps in the future and consider mapping the full length of a track instead of a shorter cut version.

this map's quality is not all that stellar and it certainly could have been improved further.
Lolicakey
:(

congratz~
Flanster

Ephemeral wrote:

i would encourage you to spend more time on your maps in the future and consider mapping the full length of a track instead of a shorter cut version.

this map's quality is not all that stellar and it certainly could have been improved further.
+1

im dissapointed.
nvrsebas
Congratz :D
[Luxord]

LoliFlan wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

+1

im dissapointed.
+2

It could've been improved drastically, the truth is. I saw people kept finding things to mod, I don't get why there was such a fast rank :/
Irreversible

KiyoshiX101 wrote:

It could've been improved drastically, the truth is. I saw people kept finding things to mod, I don't get why there was such a fast rank :/
Well you can always find things to mod..or not?
Natsu

Kei wrote:

Ahh why a short version? The full ver of this song is awesome.. anyway that's only my opinion. Grats
I expect Full ver too
Gero

Natsu wrote:

Kei wrote:

I expect Full ver too

I agree! Anyway Congrats
Gloria Guard
역시.. 사람들은 스피드랭크과 전체버전에서 자른 맵은 그리 좋아하지 않나봅니다.. 평점이 말이아닌듯..;
Oyatsu
Congratz!! I'm late
Kuria
why not full version?? ;w;

also, in my opinion the insane one can be sooo much better if you use bigger circle size there, womething like CS4 or so

oh well, grats anyway^^
Mashley

Ephemeral wrote:

Exactly. This isn't an anime opening, get it to a decent length.
Shohei Ohtani
Lach
CDFA please no for the love of god no

ot: I enjoyed the map until it abruptly ended. Let's all cut 3:14 songs down to 1 minute so the entire spread takes about as much time and effort as making one diff does.
riffy
CDFA PLEASE YES

Well, congratulations on getting this ranked.
Miya
Well, there is nothing wrong with this ranked map.
But yeah, i'm a bit dissapointed too when first modding this, why no full version?

Oh well, but it's mapper decision, i can't force him to map the full version, right? :3
Anyway, congratz :)
Makar

Miya wrote:

Well, there is nothing wrong with this ranked map.
But yeah, i'm a bit dissapointed too when first mapping this, why no full version?
Well, there is a hidden repeat slider on [Hard], but that's only if you dont have "Prefer new default skin preferences" checked in the settings. The rankability of this is questionable, but the current ranking criteria still has this in there so I don't know :/. I also wish the full version was mapped, but more importantly: I wish more mods and effort were put into this before bubbling/ranking. This is subjective though, so meh.
UnderminE
Makar, you know the answer: Mainstream
Tsukimi Luna
60 seconds drain time ranked map? what?
In my opinion
This map is way too Short....
to the extreme....

No offense tho.... ><" to the mapper
But this map was ranked.... after what...less than 10 mods.....
I've seen maps with 30+ mods, 6~12 months old and still not getting as much attention as this...
really now.....

PSY attacks again
UnderminE

UnderminE wrote:

Yuu-Chii, you know the answer: Mainstream
Miya

Makar wrote:

Well, there is a hidden repeat slider on [Hard], but that's only if you dont have "Prefer new default skin preferences" checked in the settings.
Hidden repeat? You mean this? 01:15:727 (3) -

It's totaly visible on play mode, even with "Prefer new default skin preferences" checked :

I don't think any hidden repeat exist on this map. If i found one, i wouldn't have bubbled this :/
Makar

Miya wrote:

It's totaly visible on play mode, even with "Prefer new default skin preferences" checked :/
I meant unchecked, sorry. Imagine the X as a 300 burst; for some reason my auto play isn't working:
Kodora

Yuu-Chii wrote:

But this map was ranked.... after what...less than 10 mods.....
I've seen maps with 30+ mods, 6~12 months old and still not getting as much attention as this...
really now.....

PSY attacks again
Simple answer: some maps with more diffs and bigger drain time needs more work and mods :p
Marcin
Second the most mainstream song in the world, and you dare mapping it as cut version? Isn't it a little bit lazy!?
Glazbom
tags in kor?
eldnl

Makar wrote:

Miya wrote:

It's totaly visible on play mode, even with "Prefer new default skin preferences" checked :/
I meant unchecked, sorry. Imagine the X as a 300 burst; for some reason my auto play isn't working:
I can see it even with a miss before, there is no problem imo
JAKACHAN

eldnl wrote:

I can see it even with a miss before, there is no problem imo
He was saying imagine a 300 burst in place of the X which would most likely cover the main portion of the repeat.
nanda2009
p/2339704

Ephemeral wrote:

this is largely ignored as a guideline and all variants of the ver. tag in song/beatmap names look extremely poor and out of place.

accordingly, this guideline is now considered as a rule and maps that violate it henceforth are candidates for unranking.
^
Miya
This map is ranked before that guidelines become rules. I see no problem with this thise one.
Topic Starter
Sonnyc
uguu,,
Raging Bull
Motherfu- father gentleman.
Spectator
축하드려요~
stickydog
x
-MikasaChan-
<3