oops add [ Kirisame-Marisa ] to tags (without the spaces, or it'll show up weird)
love this INSANE diff and a starwow ~ thank you <3
The guitar is definitely sounds more prominent than the drums at that part.Both are okay, I choice to follow the drums cuz I don't really like to map 1/6 rhythm here...
[Yia's Taiko Oni]Thanks NoHitter's mod
- 00:09:292 (33,34,35,36,37) - dk kd k fits better, and the dk kd plays better.Fixed
- 00:10:959 (46,47,48,49,50,51,52) - Incorrect snapping. This should be in 1/6. Don't change anything;If here make 1/6 will be hard to play.
Please get a couple more Taiko mods as well.
Popped for incorrect snapping in Insane, and Taikop Onis
- 00:09:396 (26) - 感覺可以k耶 可以 只是前後太多k 這邊剛好偏低音所已放d 所以不改
- 00:16:376 (45) - 小k就好 已改
- 00:25:438 (81) - d 前後同音階 不改
- 00:32:521 (108) - remove 已改
- 01:21:376 (88) - k X
- 00:08:458 (29) - k X
- 00:09:917 (37) - k? 已改
- 00:43:042 (154) - k? 已改
- 00:43:771 (157) - k 已改
- 00:45:438 (164) - k X
- 00:45:855 (166) - d X
- 00:54:396 (205,206,207,208) - dddk才對吧 已改
- 01:21:375 (124) - k X
[Easy]the others fixed (except Taiko diffs which were not created from me and 1/6 rhythm you motioned), ty for modding ~
- 00:03:459 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Pretty confusing for an Easy. I suggest you change them to sliders like the previous combo.
//I really want to keep this part cuz I like it... I added a new combo to help reading it, hope it works.
- 00:30:126 (1,2,3,4) - The pattern as is looks not that good aesthetically. I also would recommend changing those 3/4 repeat sliders into 3/2 sliders instead like those in 00:33:459 (1).
//I do not intend to use the same pattern here, so no change for it.
- 00:37:834 () - You're missing a hitobject here. Your previous combos had a slider from the red tick to the white tick. I highly suggest you keep that consistency as this is an Easy diff. Add a slider from here to the next white tick. Don't forget to remove the note on the white tick.
//ok I see, I'll do it for easy but not this time, since I intended to keep inconsistency for this diff when I was mapping. I don't wanna lose that thinking at beginning ;w;
- 00:39:501 () - Same as above. //so does it.
- 00:03:042 (6,7) - If you don't change your pattern above, then consider this mod: The stack here plays very awkwardly since the previous combo used a slider (00:01:376 (3)) in the part similar to this. Change pattern to slider.
//used this one.
- 01:25:751 (1,2) - I recommend using this pattern. //hmm... I feel current pattern is not that bad, I adjusted it a bit instead.
- What's with the VERY INCONSISTENT 1/4 spacing? The compressed streams and streams are fine. The patternmapping is fair enough, but notes like 00:58:459 (1,2) - ; 01:00:438 (2,3) - ; 01:02:209 (2,3)- ; 01:05:855 (5,6); 01:07:209 (2,3,4) - ; all in the same chorus really should be consistent.
//00:58:459 (1,2) is normal spacing for Kiai, the other stuff you motioned are jumps. some spacing are larger cuz I feel it should be more emphasized there. to me, the spacing changes are necessary.
- 00:56:688 (11,1,2) - Really surprising jump. Even the music is not enough to justify such a large 1/4 spacing coming from a compressed stream. At the very least make the slider touch the previous note.
//so is it. I really need it to emphasize those finish sounds.
Hi ~ from PMTHX MODS
d= small don , k = small kat
D = BIG DON , K = BIG KAT
del = delete
- 00:23:251 (70,74) - change d X
- 00:23:459 (71,75,79) - change K X
- 00:51:271 (170) - change k X
- 01:09:188 - add k Fixed
- 01:18:876 (81) - → 01:19:084 (81) X
- 01:19:084 (81) - change d X(01:19:084 - no note)
- 01:19:084 (81) - change K X...which color do you want?
- 01:23:459 (99) - change D Fixed
- 00:01:167 (3,13) - del X
- 00:25:126 (63) - change d and 00:25:230 add d X
- 01:23:563 add d (? X
- 01:28:146 (164) - change d X