show more
PatZar
can i give you KD? ^
Natsu
caren let me know when kodora and Irie Miyuki reply to this : p/3980686
Kodora

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

Normal Collab
  1. 00:01:291(2)- I suggest to move the last gap of the slider to 223|164 for a better cursor movement.Also you should recorrect the blanket with the next note
  2. 00:04:891(1)- I suggest to move the last gap to 304|209 for a better flow and movement of the cursor during gameplay i dont do those 1 grid stuffs since they dont really affect gameplay.
  3. 00:09:391()- I think you can add here a note since there's a beat which you ignore it and also I hear vocals here so definitely add a note to cover that beat youre following the drums here, im making my own sounds. btw, there's no any vocals at this part
  4. 00:09:691(1,2,1)- These sliders.....I don't like them they looks untidy , unnestetic and it can ruin the movement of the cursor I guess. Try this shape for triple sliders http://puu.sh/gJyS9/deb48865ff.jpg how they can ruin cursor movement? keeping them
  5. 00:20:191()- I suggest to add note here because I hear perfectly a clap sound which you ignore it ;w; Adding a note will cover the clap I mean the clap will not be skipped
  6. 00:22:591()- ^ clap sound ignored
  7. 00:24:991()- ^ clap sound ignored again ;w; . Same as 00:29:791()- , 00:32:191()- , 00:34:591()- etc where's the clap sound which you ignore again, I'm making own rhythm here. Actually, try to add some 1/1 notes by yourself and see how star rating increased (not even talking how boring it would sounds)
  8. 01:27:049(2)- I suggest to move it to 71|274 and then move (1)- to 120|210 for a better pattern with previous slider http://puu.sh/gJElP/24ee64d6b0.jpg
  9. 02:14:491(1,2,1)- Instead adding a spinner after these sliders which in my opinion haven't enough recovery time I suggest to use here 1/1 slider -> 1/1 slider without reverse -> note -> 1/1 slider -> note -> note rhythm to follow the instruments much better spinner works 1000 times better with song, adding long sliders would just sounds/plays weird.

Sorry, no changes from my side. Thanks for mod anyway.

That's all from now. Mmmm....a 2013 map... when did 2013 become old, lewd

Good Luck ~
meii18

Kodora wrote:

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

[*]
  • 00:09:691(1,2,1)- These sliders.....I don't like them they looks untidy , unnestetic and it can ruin the movement of the cursor I guess. Try this shape for triple sliders http://puu.sh/gJyS9/deb48865ff.jpg how they can ruin cursor movement? keeping them
Oooh I haven't idea what I should write there ;w; Wanted to say to change them because I don't like how looks these sliders . The sliders from my pic looks much better. Sorry for my out of inspiration ;______;
Chuiya
Good map :3 Thank you.
ErunamoJAZZ
ok, it's all ready, right?

!summon HabiHolic
meii18

ErunamoJAZZ wrote:

!summon HabiHolic
literally !summon Natsu I modded normal diff and it sohuld be rebubbled or idk :p
Nyukai
It shouldn't be rebubbled if the mapper didn't apply anything from your mod.
Natsu

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

ErunamoJAZZ wrote:

!summon HabiHolic
literally !summon Natsu I modded normal diff and it sohuld be rebubbled or idk :p
Kodora didn't fix anything so there is not need for a rebubble, just wait for Irie Miyuki reply if she fix something then I'll rebuble if not someone else can rank. (Also should be nice if we stop posting, the thread look so full with spam, of course mods and constructive post are welcome)
Topic Starter
caren_sk

ErunamoJAZZ wrote:

!summon HabiHolic
GhostFrog
Tbh I think this map plays best on AR < 9. Probably around or slightly above 8. I don't think there's anything wrong with this being ranked with AR10 and map settings should be the mapper's choice (outside of maybe od0/hp0 on an insane+ and similar things), but anyone who wants to fully experience the mapping in [Extra] should make a diff that's around AR8 or 8.5. It feels much much better.
Topic Starter
caren_sk
no one but crn.

best fit ar10.
its ar10mapping.
Zak

GhostFrog wrote:

Tbh I think this map plays best on AR < 9. Probably around or slightly above 8. I don't think there's anything wrong with this being ranked with AR10 and map settings should be the mapper's choice (outside of maybe od0/hp0 on an insane+ and similar things), but anyone who wants to fully experience the mapping in [Extra] should make a diff that's around AR8 or 8.5. It feels much much better.
I actually really dislike AR10 nor am I even slightly skilled at standard in any way but Extra diffs should most definitely NOT be below AR9 except in maybe very specific circumstances. I mean imagine if Image Material was AR8, that would be awful.
GhostFrog

Zak wrote:

GhostFrog wrote:

I actually really dislike AR10 nor am I even slightly skilled at standard in any way but Extra diffs should most definitely NOT be below AR9 except in maybe very specific circumstances. I mean imagine if Image Material was AR8, that would be awful.
A specific 260bpm map probably wouldn't play well with AR8, therefore no extra should be below AR9? What?

This map has no even remotely confusing patterns for the higher AR to untangle (and 200bpm isn't high enough for AR8 note density alone to cause real issues) and the jumps in the map play out in such a way that you automatically read each note/movement individually, eliminating the need for the high AR aim-reading boost. The map pretty much plays on AR8 the same way it plays on AR10 and when that's true of two different approach rates, the lower one just feels better to play because it feels more like you're actually playing the map.

Thing is though, I wasn't even complaining about this map potentially being ranked with AR10 (I specfically said I don't mind that and I know the mapper wants to keep the map at AR10), but I don't understand why you think AR<9 would be inappropriate for an extra and I seriously doubt you even tried this map on AR<9 before posting what you did. Considering the purpose of my post was to get people reading this thread to make unranked AR-changed versions of this map for themselves for additional enjoyment, your response is pretty far out there.
HabiHolic
Nice! have this

ReRanked

ErunamoJAZZ
Congrats!
RLC
regrats!
helix
bahamete seems excited to have this re-qualified

re-grats! :)
Enon
arigatou caren chan
I love this map a lot
RamonRa
Yaaahoo, finally! congrats!
Luna-
Congratz! :D
[Superstar]_old
suck
Vuelo Eluko

GhostFrog wrote:

A specific 260bpm map probably wouldn't play well with AR8, therefore no extra should be below AR9? What?

This map has no even remotely confusing patterns for the higher AR to untangle (and 200bpm isn't high enough for AR8 note density alone to cause real issues) and the jumps in the map play out in such a way that you automatically read each note/movement individually, eliminating the need for the high AR aim-reading boost. The map pretty much plays on AR8 the same way it plays on AR10 and when that's true of two different approach rates, the lower one just feels better to play because it feels more like you're actually playing the map.

Thing is though, I wasn't even complaining about this map potentially being ranked with AR10 (I specfically said I don't mind that and I know the mapper wants to keep the map at AR10), but I don't understand why you think AR<9 would be inappropriate for an extra and I seriously doubt you even tried this map on AR<9 before posting what you did. Considering the purpose of my post was to get people reading this thread to make unranked AR-changed versions of this map for themselves for additional enjoyment, your response is pretty far out there.
you're barking up the wrong tree, you're talking about a mapper who legitimately has an ar10 3.5 star map in the graveyard.

he has as big of a boner for ar10 as any rank 20-30k player who hangs out in multiplayer and gets their rocks off by making rank 100k's shit themselves when theyre still alive at the end of airman with a C rank.

that said, anything higher than 170 on ar8 is kinda gross.
GhostFrog
Well...that's not a very nice way of saying that...

I didn't mean to end up on this topic. I just wanted to get people to try this on AR<9 because I was amazed by how good it felt. Sorry for causing the off-topic posts and congrats on rerank.
Vuelo Eluko
its not really mean, sk is different from my example because hes actually pretty good at the game, it was just for emphasis.
BlackHairEND
おめでとうございます! :)
crim
おめでとうございますっ!! :)
[ Erika ]
Finally :)
CSLM
re-gratz~
Xilver15
Akasha-
Okay, let cheating again ~
Kiyohime
I love the passive aggressiveness found everywhere in this community; please don't ever change, guys.

And grats on rerank.
unko

Riince wrote:

you're barking up the wrong tree, you're talking about a mapper who legitimately has an ar10 3.5 star map in the graveyard.
That wasn't the main version of the map though. In fact, the main version was AR8. He was just providing AR9 and 10 versions for people who might've preferred to play it that way.
RuberusuScarlet
re-grats ~ ><)/
Topic Starter
caren_sk
every one thx !!
Rockageek
We need other maps from caren to be ranked ! (★^O^★)
val0108
うぃいい
Topic Starter
caren_sk
>0108

どもです!
0108styleがなかったら、CRNも生まれてなかったですー!
感謝!
Enon
congrats your first "Ranked" Mapset!!!
Topic Starter
caren_sk