forum

R.I.P Noboru Yamaguchi (Zero No Tsukaima)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
This is what ANN just reported. I just started watching it the other week. But when I was checking on ANN, it surprised me when I read the title. At least 4 seasons are enough to finish the anime with though.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... asses-away

MM author first, now this.
Nathanael
Yamaguchi-san, Rest in pace.

Off-topic: Is it really okay to post these kind of discussions?
Lance
I don't see why this would be not okay. It's certainly relevant. Not to diminish how tragic this is, but what will happen with the last volumes of ZnT now?
Sure
sad
Nathanael
Just asking about it because I also stay on another forum that doesn't don't allow to post about deceased authors.
And I would really like to know what will happen about the last volumes. I also read it btw.. -_-
Professor Prinny

Lance wrote:

I don't see why this would be not okay. It's certainly relevant. Not to diminish how tragic this is, but what will happen with the last volumes of ZnT now?
They will probably remain unfinished unless someone with the same style and skill as Yamaguchi decides to pick it up but that's highly unlikely and so they'll probably keep the last volumes incomplete which is quite sad.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
You know, back in almost 2 years ago... You know what one of users in the forum said. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... has-cancer

"Finish it before you die" But right now, it happened and I thought the light novel ended last year. We did supported hope for him until he passed away.

You know Prinny, that could be a good idea to do what he really wants. Is to let a person with a same style and skill to finish it. I really hope it happens soon.
Lance

Professor Prinny wrote:

They will probably remain unfinished unless someone with the same style and skill as Yamaguchi decides to pick it up but that's highly unlikely and so they'll probably keep the last volumes incomplete which is quite sad.
I like to think Yamaguchi approved of JC Staff's ending and that could be seen as the canonical ending. I'm at least glad that he was able to see that finish in the very lease.
Dieathan
Such a shame that Yamaguchi is gone now. I was hoping he would've been cured after he went through with the surgery. Sadly, all it did was give him a bit more time, but he will never be forgotten for his works or deeds.
TamaraMarie
Definitely won't forget him. Zero no Tsukaima is one of my favorites. R.I.P. Noboru Yamaguchi.
Xyrene
I'm a little late to the news, but R.I.P. Noboru-sensei. ZnT came along back when I was still in high school and I loved it so much...
KinkiN

Koro McAlpine wrote:

This is what ANN just reported. I just started watching it the other week. But when I was checking on ANN, it surprised me when I read the title. At least 4 seasons are enough to finish the anime with though.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... asses-away

MM author first, now this.
Last year MM author died, wasn't it? now ZnT? may God bless them