forum

Friends Scoreboard

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
TheTrueNorth
In a recent change that Peppy made, you can now view your scores in comparison with your friends on the new scoreboard. My request is that it is taken a step further to give us more information.

On your friends scoreboard, you can see who has the highest score and who has the lowest score. However, the limiting factor is that you cannot see your friends ranking in comparison to the rest of the people who have played the song. The only persons rank you can see is your own, which could always be seen anyway.

To get an idea of what I am asking for, below is a quick image of how I think it should be set out.

The same feature should be shown ingame too, on your scoreboard to the left of your screen.

I hope this isn't too much to ask for, and I appreciate any feedback you could give me.

-Qustom
Abel
how I don't have support I dont know really how this works but seems intresting , i would support but 0 votes since long ago ;_;
deadbeat
i dunno, it's kinda of friend ranking scoreboard, so i the current version more x.x
Winshley
He mean that instead of showing this on friend ranking:
etc.

... he wanted it to show like this:
#1000 (for #1)
#2500 (for #2)
#2501 (for #3)
etc.

Basically those thousand numbers are taken from Global Ranking, and assign them to respective players achieving that rank on Global Ranking to the Friend Ranking.
deadbeat
i know what he wants ._."
Winshley
I was posting in reply to Abel. :?
theowest

Winshley wrote:

He mean that instead of showing this on friend ranking:
etc.

... he wanted it to show like this:
#1000 (for #1)
#2500 (for #2)
#2501 (for #3)
etc.

Basically those thousand numbers are taken from Global Ranking, and assign them to respective players achieving that rank on Global Ranking to the Friend Ranking.
you would still see the friend rank over their avatar. this would put the real rank number in-between the rank and name as the screenshot shows.
Abel

Winshley wrote:

I was posting in reply to Abel. :?
I got it too from the 1st time , but why no supports ? its a good idea
Winshley

Abel wrote:

but why no supports ?
Maybe because the feature is only for supporters, hence lacking attention from most of players.

Give it some time.
kisata
I have always wanted to know where my friends were relative to myself in global ranking; interesting idea. Support.
she_old
this would feel less awkward when you see yourself at
34 - frankeyv3
12923 - she
36 - pcl5x2008
Topic Starter
TheTrueNorth
3 week bump.
Kurokami
I want this feature, but I don't even have a supporter, so its kinda useless to me. x.x
DJKero
Bump! Want this too, It showing #1 #2 etc is like you don't get the point of how far are you from your friends xD...