forum

[CANCELLED] osu! Team Tournament Series!(4v4)

posted
Total Posts
show more
mateo690

Yikari wrote:

I added you both too ^^
Although I dunno how we can find our last player :o
Me too. Maybe I'll try ask someone. ;)
Yousoro
Team name:
The Dream Team

Captain:
Yikari

Players:
mateo690
Nyanderson-kun
WareVolf

Average Team Rank:
Thatgooey
I'll play if anyone needs someone on their team. ~1100 rank
-Ryosuke
French baguette

Captain :

-Kamui-

Players :
shARPII
Demmon
Smooty

Average Baguette Rank : 6034
Topic Starter
Azer
Renforcer des stéréotypes c'est drôle
fartownik
Team name: dog is very big

Captain: fartownik

Player1: lovu
Player2: Michi
Player3: AmaiHachimitsu

Av. pp: 220
The Muffin Man
I'm interested! But, alas, I don't have any proper friends on osu!. If anyone needs an extra player, I'm definitely available.
Rank around #18,500 but I've gone up considerably recently, so it may change for better or worse.

EDIT: Speaking of, I just went up another 100 300 ranks xD
Synchrostar
Team name: Gebakken Kip

Captain:
Synchrostar (#1117)

Players:
Kris (#416)
MitchvW (#17224)
BiG_ChilD (#315)

Avg rank: #4768
shARPII

Azer wrote:

Renforcer des stéréotypes c'est drôle
Mais elle est trop bonne notre idée D: ^^
Macacito
i bet a suporter tag that this tournament isnt going to get finished. who wanna bet?
fartownik

Macacito wrote:

i bet a suporter tag that this tournament isnt going to get finished. who wanna bet?
If the organizers keep paying attention to it until the end and don't get lazy, I don't see why wouldn't it last. It just needs a bit more of advertisement for more advanced players to join in.
Macacito
so.. u bet?
Topic Starter
Azer

fartownik wrote:

Macacito wrote:

If the organizers keep paying attention to it until the end and don't get lazy, I don't see why wouldn't it last. It just needs a bit more of advertisement for more advanced players to join in.
This pretty much this whole thing up.
If there's eventually enough teams for constant balanced matchups and no other problems along the way (people not playing their matches, discovering a system flaw midway through season, etc.), I have absolutely no problem keeping this up.

If the amount of teams signing up are very unbalanced and some teams can't have fair matches and lose interest, then I will most likely just call the whole thing off and have someone lock the thread.

In other words, signing up a team greatly increases the chances of this happening!
Mara

Mara wrote:

Karhukopla

Captain
Mara (#2,658)

Players
Souko (#1,060)
Mukku (#962)
Juzaa (#1,093)
In case we got missed, since we don't see our neames on spreadsheet.
VoidnOwO
:)
[ -Neon- ]
sure im in but when i see these ranks i dont know wy i would even want to try....
Tshemmp

Vexing Devil wrote:

sure im in but when i see these ranks i dont know wy i would even want to try....
Wrong attitude. Just sign up even if you have a "bad" rank. Other "bad" ranked players will see you and get encouraged to sign up aswell.
[ -Neon- ]

Tshemmp wrote:

Vexing Devil wrote:

Wrong attitude. Just sign up even if you have a "bad" rank. Other "bad" ranked players will see you and get encouraged to sign up aswell.
ill do when i find a team ;)
The Muffin Man

Vexing Devil wrote:

BRBP, Vexing Devil, would you be interested in joining a team together? Including me, we'll have 3, so we could either wait for one more lonely person or ask a friend.
Anyone any rank is free to ask!
[ -Neon- ]

The Muffin Man wrote:

Vexing Devil wrote:

BRBP, Vexing Devil, would you be interested in joining a team together? Including me, we'll have 3, so we could either wait for one more lonely person or ask a friend.
count me in :)
RoIada z Miesem
I have no team,but i would to enter the tournament :D
Macacito
someone bets a suporter tag?
ImperatorRemus
Im Ready !Lets go for a Team Match!
Topic Starter
Azer
Alright I'm gonna take a good look at this, update the spreadsheet and possibly change a few things. Off the top of my head, if we get like 5 more teams we can start doing matches. scratch that, when we have three brackets full (24 total teams) the season will start.
Topic Starter
Azer
Okay, changed the point system and revamped the OP. read it again if you haven't yet, things changed!

TheManzzz, LoGo, fartownik, Mara, Macacito, Tshemmp, Synchrostar, -Kamui-, TRIYP & Yikari :
Please proceed to add me on skype. Read the first post if you don't understand why.
PLEASE INFORM ME IF YOU DO NOT USE SKYPE!
Sadolution
If this Tournament works well, wouldnt it be a good target to make Leagues the same way?
Sure would be a lot of work, but this System looks like it could be handled as a League system :)

just a random idea.

So long SaD
Topic Starter
Azer
not exactly what I'm aiming for with this honestly, I want the 'season' to be a means of 'we wanna be in the tournament at the end of this so lets work hard and finish at a high position in our bracket' not something else.
VoidnOwO

Vexing Devil wrote:

The Muffin Man wrote:

count me in :)
I'll join too.
fartownik
I don't use Skype (even if I wanted, it doesn't want to install ffs). Adding you in the game for now, maybe one of my teammates will drop by Skype.
Topic Starter
Azer
It would be great.
zozozofun
Perhaps I should return just to play in this tournament.
Synchrostar
wow zozo when i asked u to join you said you'd quit
somean ~.~
The Muffin Man
TEAM NAME:
(I Have) No Friends

CAPTAIN:
The Muffin Man #17,131

PLAYERS:
BRBP #3,514
Vexing Devil #39,311
EnixLive #14,455

AVERAGE RANK:

(as of 01/05/2013 18:13 GMT)

And a good game to all! :D
zozozofun

Synchrostar wrote:

somean ~.~
I'm a person without mercy.
Synchrostar

zozozofun wrote:

Synchrostar wrote:

somean ~.~
I'm a person without mercy.
sub pls
ThisManzzz

Mara wrote:

Azer wrote:

And the thing about streaming OWC style is we need to create 8 accounts and have 8 clients open, which is against the rules unless peppy gives us permission.
We'll see what we can do about it, but for now streaming will remain a solo player view.
There is actually a spectator client you can use. :)

Might join, but I need to find mates first.
Where is this "spectator client"?
Triskelion91
I'd like to join this~

If anyone still needs a member, let me know!
zozozofun
I join, but only if I can get #10.000~#60.000 team members, it'll be fun, otherwise no.
Kairi
bonne chance
:D
Mara
I think Bracket S and B needs more teams.

Cmon guys step it up
show more