forum

Osu! Tag Team Multiplayer Tournament

posted
Total Posts
show more
WubWoofWolf
*White Wolf cries (really) please don't kick me :cry:
Lucidity
I see there are 10 "No"s but not one reason for voting No. Could the people who voted No please say why they did? :P

Might be a moot point if White Wolf is back though.
WubWoofWolf
:facepalm:
Lucidity
Facepalm?

Reasons for votes would be awesome :P
Doomsday
im actually not sure. sure, White Wolf is back now, so that team could work fine, but then Ludicity is left on his own.

i have no idea which side to take, really
Topic Starter
Gabi
It's been decided

Teams will not merge due to high no votes and also White_wolf is now back.

sorry for this problem, hopefully we can continue as planned now
foulcoon
Nobody read the part that said i would team up with Lucidity if possible. Everyone voted No because foulcoon is the fucking man and nobody wants to vs. him mirite?

Also you realize you're putting DxS and Zato into the final 3 (is it 3?) teams without them having actually played a match? Hilarious. Its safe to assume that those 2 account for 2 of the 'No' votes.
Topic Starter
Gabi

foulcoon wrote:

Nobody read the part that said i would team up with Lucidity if possible. Everyone voted No because foulcoon is the fucking man and nobody wants to vs. him mirite?

Also you realize you're putting DxS and Zato into the final 3 (is it 3?) teams without them having actually played a match? Hilarious. Its safe to assume that those 2 account for 2 of the 'No' votes.
i did read it, i just didnt bring it up seeing as your team already decided to forfeit. am i right? also the vote was not about you and lucidity, it was about niedzweid and lucidity, but i guess people might have missread? therefor yea you are the man cause no one dares to vs you i guess.

also, i do realize that i put DxS and Zato in the semi finals without them having to play a match, guess who is responsible for making them win on walk over???? now that is hilarious yea. but do you think i planned it out for them to reach the finals by walk overs? no. whether or not they did vote no, there was atleast double the amount of no votes then yes. oh yea heres another thing white_wolf is back so the poll is OFF.

im sorry for making a tournament that didnt go your way.
Lucidity
Bleh oh well. gl hf:)

Also, I'm still interested to see at least one reason why anyone voted no :P There were "No"s before White Wolf confirmed that he was back so that's not the reason :o
foulcoon

Gabi wrote:

foulcoon wrote:

i did read it, i just didnt bring it up seeing as your team already decided to forfeit. am i right? also the vote was not about you and lucidity, it was about niedzweid and lucidity, but i guess people might have missread? therefor yea you are the man cause no one dares to vs you i guess.

also, i do realize that i put DxS and Zato in the semi finals without them having to play a match, guess who is responsible for making them win on walk over???? now that is hilarious yea. but do you think i planned it out for them to reach the finals by walk overs? no. whether or not they did vote no, there was atleast double the amount of no votes then yes. oh yea heres another thing white_wolf is back so the poll is OFF.

im sorry for making a tournament that didnt go your way.
Why are you so defensive? The post was originally the first paragraph that I posted as a joke. Then I edited in the second paragraph because I just thought it was ironic that over half the teams probably would have knocked them out already. Calm down man, it's just a game.
Rolled
jeeze this thing is still on
Lucidity
Any results or dates of the next games? :P
Doomsday
Team Animalz D: won 2-1

heres the screenie from the 2nd match, the one me and Hanyuu won

i hope someone screenied the other 2
WubWoofWolf
niedz
yey,i sux so much now x3
Hanyuu

niedzwiedz1124 wrote:

yey,i sux so much now x3
Ryohan
Sorry guys, but I will be tommorow evening home ;x
Topic Starter
Gabi
Yahoooooooo the Tag Tournament has finally gotten to its happy ending. it was tough road due to timezone and real life issues, but with some tweaking and compromising on the way it was finally possible to play it out. The finals/semifinals was really hard to decide. seeing as we we're originally going for a single elimination, then a round robin, but in the end it went back to single. i know it got a little unorganized, but this was the best solution in order to not prolong the tournament for so long. Thanks to everyone for participating, it has been a long run, longer then i had expected actually i had set a limit to this Tournament for a max 2-3 weeks hahahaha. well i'll shut up now and take you all to the moment most of you have been waiting for, it's time to announce the winners.

In the finals, it was
15.Team Lubimy Ponczgi! (Ryohan, SeymourLyon)
vs
21.Team Animalz D: (Niedzwiedz1124, White wolf)

It was best out of 5, and here are the maps that were played and the results

Tatsh - Kachoufuusetsu [Another]
Starving Trancer feat. Maki - Agony [Hard]
Tatsh Assault X - The Dirty Of Loudness [Insane]
Seiryu - Time To Air [Another]

AND THE WINNERS ARE.............

SPOILER

#1 Team Animalz D: (Niedzwiedz1124, White wolf)
#2 Team Lubimy Ponczgi! (Ryohan, SeymourLyon)
#3 Team MINMIrox (DeathxShinigami and Zatoichi)

Congratulations! well played

I'd like to thank:

*All the participants. thanks for Signing up and making this tournament happen
*EEeee, Larto and Daru who helped me out with various things.
*Starrodkirby86 and KiouKiou for helping me test dodgy maps (note these were not in the competition during trying out maps)

Special Thanks too:

*Peppy for helping out with the rewards.
*Happy30 for making an awesome beatmap for the finalists (note if happy would still be in the finals the map
would not have been chosen)

*Daru for making an awesome logo
*Vytalibus for making that amazing bracket image

If you missed this tournament, don't worry. There will be more in the future so make sure you keep an eye out for this forum!

Thanks again to everyone
Gabi~
Lucidity
Gratz to the finalists and especially the winners~

Thanks for running the tourney Gabi:) I know it takes a lot of effort and dealing with *&@#!, so it's really appreciated:) There were a few hiccups, as in any tourney, but you dealt with them admirably I thought.

So ... what was 1st prize? :P
Derekku

Lucidity wrote:

Gratz to the finalists and especially the winners~

Thanks for running the tourney Gabi:) I know it takes a lot of effort and dealing with *&@#!, so it's really appreciated:) There were a few hiccups, as in any tourney, but you dealt with them admirably I thought.

So ... what was 1st prize? :P
Check peppy's topic to see ;p
pundice
i'm hyped :D whens the stream date?
xenal
10 years old necro thread, gratz.

Please check date of last post before replying.
pundice

xenal wrote:

10 years old necro thread, gratz.

Please check date of last post before replying.
im memeing LOL
Yumbtah
meme or not it is against the rules, so think twice next time please
Mara
Yeah, that was a really 0IQ play my dude. Not cool.