forum

Hi everyone!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jctitan98
Hi
I'm new to this forum thing so yea

Anyway, I've been playing osu! for quite a while now.
I actually started playing around 2018 when my sister introduced me to it. I didn't have an account back then, so I played offline. I played osu! until i basically just got bored of it and forgotten it.
But recently, a school friend of mine told me about osu! and told me to play it (as if I've not heard of it already) so that's when I'd return to osu!.
I then made my own account, and started playing again. It felt great. I downloaded many maps of my favorite songs and just played like any other person.
Now, I'm a casual osu! player, sitting at rank 338k as of writing this. Though honestly, I think my rank should be lower.
I'm slowly improving, though, I could probably only go so far with a mouse and keyboard, a flickering laptop screen and occassional lag spikes.
Sometimes, I do some mapping. However, I'm still learning things about the editor, and hopefully, I can make at least a half-decent map.

Not looking for friends, but if you want to... you can always add me, I'm just not very active in osu!, I'm mainly focusing on projects and programming, but I go on every now and then.

Anyway, It's a pleasure to be here.
animeslayergp
welcome to the forums
fishybearo
c