forum

Hoshimachi Suisei Kyou mo Kawaii [sd/hd/16:9] [std only]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nikano
Hola!, its 4th skinning xD ... so now I used Hoshimachi Suisei for this skin. If there are any problems, just tell me out! This skin is for osu!standard only yes, and extra folder that contains hit circles with/out outline, just try it xD. Hope you like it, enjoy and thank you!

Album
Imgur

Download
Google Drive
Mega.nz
NasiGaPakeNasi
quotes on pause bg, and sound fx, nice
Shisenjou
I know it's a bit late but... 16:10 version please? I really love how the skin looks, it's a shame that some things are cropped D:
Ninjaism
kinda late too but what is the song for the applause sound effect? anyways nice skin!
Topic Starter
Nikano

NasiGaPakeNasi wrote:

quotes on pause bg, and sound fx, nice
thanks

Shisenjou wrote:

I know it's a bit late but... 16:10 version please? I really love how the skin looks, it's a shame that some things are cropped D:
i dont have and still hiatus for now

Ninjaism wrote:

kinda late too but what is the song for the applause sound effect? anyways nice skin!
comet by suisei
Keosero
nice skin
benyu982
Can u make the circles slightly transparent?, sometimes hard to tell if there is another circle below or a slider during streams and stuff
anime_45
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
TwilightStrix

Nikano wrote:

Hola!, its 4th skinning xD ... so now I used Hoshimachi Suisei for this skin. If there are any problems, just tell me out! This skin is for osu!standard only yes, and extra folder that contains hit circles with/out outline, just try it xD. Hope you like it, enjoy and thank you!

Album
Imgur

Download
Google Drive
Mega.nz

Nikano wrote:

Album
Imgur

Download
Google Drive
Mega.nz
had been using this skin in my older account. was the first skin I actually liked and used it in every game since