forum

Simplified Dark (16:9) (HD&SD) (All Modes)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ArchieA7
Skin informations :
Name : Simplified Dark 'A7
Aspect ratio : 16:9
Supported elements : HD & SD (Lite Version)
Animations : Yes
Extra folder : No
Available modes : STD, Taiko, CTB, and Mania.

Screenshots :
Open the spoiler boxes below or click here.

Download links :
Click one of the links below!
(FYI : If your display resolution is below 1080p, please download the Lite Version.)

HD Version (9MB) :
Google Drive
MEGA
MediaFire
Dropbox

Lite Version (4MB) :
Google Drive
MEGA
MediaFire
Dropbox

Skinning contest video preview :

My own video showcase :

Changelog
Added "SpinnerFadePlayfield: 0" into the skin.ini

Thanks for testing :
BB20C0
GeraldiNP

Thanks for downloading!
Virgin Forever
This skin is really good!
-Derek
nice clean looking skin gj
DumbNecro
Love this.
h3oCharles
competition rules want source and permission of all sounds, and you didn't include that. mind doing that plz?
Topic Starter
ArchieA7

h3oCharles wrote:

competition rules want source and permission of all sounds, and you didn't include that. mind doing that plz?
It's already inside the skin's folder. Go to Assets > Credits.txt if you downloaded the HD Version.
RockRoller
I took a closer look at this skin, since its submitted to the contest, and here are the things I noticed. Just a head ups, I tend to only point out the negative parts, so don't expect a lot of praise.

If you address any of these and want me to look at the skin again feel free to message me either here on osu or on discord.

feedback
  1. there is a lot of fringing in this skin, just use fringe remover

Song Selection

1. the sound for the -over images is too silent, it gets drowned out by the music
  2. the only nitpick I have is that the shortcuts are not centered https://kurisu.s-ul.eu/MMkmsqFj.png
  3. selection-tab has the little gimmick where you can actually see the selected tab, always happy too see that
  4. showing the shortcuts on the mod icons is very nice

Gameplay

1. score-percent is a bit too squished

Ranking-Panel

1. ranking-letter area ia a bit too blocky, maybe adding a header would be a good idea
Topic Starter
ArchieA7

RockRoller wrote:

feedback
  1. there is a lot of fringing in this skin, just use fringe remover

Song Selection

1. the sound for the -over images is too silent, it gets drowned out by the music
  2. the only nitpick I have is that the shortcuts are not centered https://kurisu.s-ul.eu/MMkmsqFj.png
  3. selection-tab has the little gimmick where you can actually see the selected tab, always happy too see that
  4. showing the shortcuts on the mod icons is very nice

Gameplay

1. score-percent is a bit too squished

Ranking-Panel

1. ranking-letter area ia a bit too blocky, maybe adding a header would be a good idea
Thanks for the feedback.
Kousen
I don't know if it's just for me, but the circle overlay has an error at the edges, not letting it circulate.
And I downloaded the normal version, but most of the images were @2x...
So I downloaded the lite version and threw the previous version on it; it seems to have worked well.
The Stupid Fox
Hmmm this seems like a good skin, might go ahead and try it

edit: ok I've tried the skin out but there was like lots of missing things, the only things that was like the screen shoot is mania mode. What I mean is like there are some stuff missing, it didn't look like the screen shots but it might be that I downloaded it wrong but yeah this is my feed back. If there is like a way for me to like get the skin without missing parts pleas do tell me since when I was getting this I kinda struggled or it could be just be me being stupid and not knowing how but if you do know pleas do tell me!
l1ggy
awesome
M4TTYN
nice
Topic Starter
ArchieA7

The Stupid Fox wrote:

ok I've tried the skin out but there was like lots of missing things, the only things that was like the screen shoot is mania mode. What I mean is like there are some stuff missing, it didn't look like the screen shots but it might be that I downloaded it wrong but yeah this is my feed back. If there is like a way for me to like get the skin without missing parts pleas do tell me since when I was getting this I kinda struggled or it could be just be me being stupid and not knowing how but if you do know pleas do tell me!
I assume you downloaded the HD Version..
Try to download the Lite Version.
BroMandarin
Song select menu looks extremely good. Very nice skin.
ommerr
very good! i love the pause and fail menus alot.
ShisuiSenpai02
sorry idk how to dowload:(
Topic Starter
ArchieA7

ShisuiSenpai02 wrote:

sorry idk how to dowload:(
Click one of the links below!
(FYI: If your display resolution is below 1080p, please download the Lite Version.)

HD Version (9MB) :
Google Drive
MEGA
MediaFire
Dropbox

Lite Version (4MB) :
Google Drive
MEGA
MediaFire
Dropbox
iAllaHUwu_Vnzl
I think it is a bug but they do not load the textures of the menu and standart mode but they do load me the textures of taiko and mania

Edit:I tried the lite version and if I load the textures I'm sorry xd