1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
show more
posted
record offline with OBS maybe
posted
I tried streaming with XSplit and to my surprise, the quality is quite acceptable. I was able to stream at higher resolution than other game, probably because in this version of Tetris, only half of the screen is active (majority of the time) and the colour elements are quite primitive.

I think I'll stick to XSplit for time being. Time for some Tetris!

=========================
EDIT:

Mara's PERKELE Challenge - Tetris

Final Level: 12
Final Score: 290458

Gosh... when was the last time I played this game? Rusty is an understatement. I managed to corner myself (unnecessarily) so many times throughout the game, but I was lucky enough to wiggle out of it.

Fatigue kicked in after Level 9 and you can see tons of mistake. It was a miracle to survive till Level 12 in that state =.=

Sure brings back the memory though :)

Link to Twitch TV Stream (does this count?)

Score Snapshot:
posted
Oh no you didn't
posted
You grabbed the first place, goddamn! This is getting exciting.
posted

BRBP wrote:

Oh no you didn't
Oh lol

dw I don't think I'll be able to retry anytime soon. That was draining both physically and mentally (and I was reminded why I haven't touched tetris for decades)...
posted
24 HOURS LEFT!
posted
I pass on this one, got sick over the weekend and I have absolutely no motivation to do this
posted
Under 6 hours left. More scores!
posted
The only reason I can't be bothered to improve my score is that we have to start from level 0. You can literally play 30 minutes and simply fail because of the horrible block generation in that particular tetris, I just got 91 blocks without a single line piece. During those 91 blocks it gave me 8 consecutive squares.

No thanks.
posted
888664. nice massive chain reaction fuckup near the end

@BRBP: yeah, this is the worst tetris I've ever played, the block generation is so awful :(

(Also, apparently the world record for this thing is over 10 million... how in the fuck?)
posted
what the fuck
posted
Перкеле ._.
posted
Time is up, and nooodl got 1st place. Gonna put him in scoreboard soon.

Next game coming up next morning, somewhere about 7AM UTC.
posted
NEW CHALLENGE IS UP! GO FOR IT!
posted
Can you put the scoreboards of older games to OP under a spoilerbox or something?

I suck at this new game, looks fun though.

Mara wrote:

Older game is saved in the spreadsheet. You see dem tabs at bottom? Click 'em.
Ok, I'm stupid. There was a popup over them and I was too dumb to not close it :oops:

Can't get past 32k, I'll upload once I'm a bit better.
posted
Older game is saved in the spreadsheet. You see dem tabs at bottom? Click 'em.
posted
I've never played dig dug and don't know how

I'm down
posted

awp wrote:

I've never played dig dug and don't know how
You give up too easily! It's not like anyone else has played it either
posted
Give up? What made you think that?
posted
Oh you will give up when you see my score ;)

(Prob less than 100)
show more