forum

Triple time.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +24
Topic Starter
jesse1412
2x speed mod, unraked.
MMzz
I agree. Would be pretty fun.
MillhioreF
This was denied in the past: t/56130
I'll leave this thread open though, since this requests it to be unranked and the other one was years ago.
James2250
Funny, I was about to give almost the same response I gave back on that other thread. Sooo many maps would be completely unplayable I really just don't see the benefit of it , even as an unranked mod.

I'm happy leaving this for more opinions though.
XGeneral2000
This might be a good idea, but rather than make it 2.0x, maybe it would be better to make it variable. Like a slider from 1.1x to 2.0x or something.
James2250

XGeneral2000 wrote:

This might be a good idea, but rather than make it 2.0x, maybe it would be better to make it variable. Like a slider from 1.1x to 2.0x or something.
In which case you will want to support this t/103530&start=0
she_old
yes pls i ned dis
Winshley
I'm not sure if peppy would like to add another unranked mod though. But who knows!
GoldenWolf
add quarter time mod too pls
Bites
hey can we have quadruple time and sixteenth time

i need sixteenth time so i can actually play big money 8-)
420Guy
Would be awesome, u have my support.
Topic Starter
jesse1412

Winshley wrote:

I'm not sure if peppy would like to add another unranked mod though. But who knows!
Maybe it could have the same multiplier as doubletime mod then?
Winshley

jesus1412 wrote:

Winshley wrote:

I don't think anyone would agree with that, because it's harder than DoubleTime mod anyway. :?
deadbeat
i kinda feel that the request should be something more like "True Doubletime" ._."
Topic Starter
jesse1412

Winshley wrote:

jesus1412 wrote:

I don't think anyone would agree with that, because it's harder than DoubleTime mod anyway. :?
That's the point, this makes it ranked whilst not altering current rankings. Think of it as a just for fun mod that isn't unranked.
JFRN

mm201 wrote:

Cookiezi Time

Support the idea.
bwross
Unranked probably isn't going to fly... Relax would still be ranked if it wouldn't make a mess, and this mod wouldn't have that sort of excuse.

And giving it less bonus (ie making it a flat 1.0x, just for fun, no bonus mod) than DT doesn't seem right. But giving it more than DT, is a different problem... the mods are already worth too much, and inflating things more would probably be a bad idea. Having it equal should be just fine, for something that's "just for fun". When the choice is having the option or not having it at all, I'd like to think that most people would accept such a compromise to have the option of playing Triple Time/Sanbai available.