1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. osu!catch
show more
posted
The stupid hidden...
posted
Hyper dashes and AR 8 above. Rarely success.
posted
Hyper dash + Insane >> eyes "burned".
~
NC + DT >> never FC and/or Perfect.
~
HD + FL >> can't play with this, often miss.
posted
dash
posted
velperk
posted
posted
ar7+DT and HD on everything..
posted
AR 10
HD + FL
Perfect ._.
posted
FL + HR + DT...+Dash
and...beatmap with super duper insane diff made by Val0108
posted
posted
posted
how2spin
posted
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/6097&m=0 - dat kind of droplet
AR 6< + HR / DT
AR 8<
AR 5< + FL
AR 4> + HD
HD+FL, DT+FL
CS 6<
HDash, unexpected moment, too many dash
too long / (short) spin
posted
Perfect, spinner, Hidden, Flashlight D:
posted
ar10 :roll:
posted
Ar10 :o
Ar9 + HD
Ar8 + DT
Ar7 + HR

Lots of Hyperdashes after eachother

FL
posted

jantjeb wrote:

Ar10 :o
Ar9 + HD
Ar8 + DT
Ar7 + HR

Lots of Hyperdashes after eachother

FL
FL AR9&10 Forever :)
posted
what is this whole 'ar10' thing? i havent played in a few months. i was playing with a few people yesterday and they said it meant 'apple ranch 10' or something but im still confused. can someone explain?
posted

miamee42 wrote:

what is this whole 'ar10' thing? i havent played in a few months. i was playing with a few people yesterday and they said it meant 'apple ranch 10' or something but im still confused. can someone explain?
AR = Approach Rate

fixed
posted

petiskacang wrote:

miamee42 wrote:

what is this whole 'ar10' thing? i havent played in a few months. i was playing with a few people yesterday and they said it meant 'apple ranch 10' or something but im still confused. can someone explain?
AR = Approach Rate

fixed
thanks :D but how do you check a beatmap's approach rate?
show more
Please sign in to reply.