forum

Would playing Taiko help your acc and score on Muse Dash?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sugar_owo
Title explains my question.

I've just been wondering why I'm better than I thought I was at Muse Dash, and I thought it was from Taiko, but is that true?
I can see a small similarity to the game types, as Muse Dash has 2 keys (4 if u want to use those) like Taiko, and they'd both have 2 different things to hit.
Taiko, all you have to do is hit the blue and red notes in one line in the middle of your screen with the correct key matching it
Muse Dash, all you have to do is hit the notes on top and bottom on your screen with the correct key matching it

Like- i honestly don't know what else to say, so really, would Taiko improve my Muse Dash plays?
THAT_otaku
I mean in a sense Muse Dash is like Taiko-mania skins lol, I'd assume it would help.
In theory all rhythm games help with others, but normally in very small ways.
somebody_33
Muse Dash to me is DDKK taiko. However, it is how I learned the way of taiko. And I FC'd Brain Power 10* Master diff when I was 5 digit.
Akazukin-MK2
It's muscle memory and it's here to stay. It wouldn't surprise me if Muse/Taiko/Mania players are better shooters than the actual trained people too (trigger pressing speed, reflexes, etc), not me with my trucked up left wrist tho.
chromb
I find that a lot of skills from any rhythm game can help in all rhythm games, like music sense and finger control, reading maybe a bit, but taiko/muse dash are deffo very similar games