1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2015年2月22日 at 0:28:47

Artist: TAG meets "eimy"
Title: Kono aozora no shita de
Source: REFLEC BEAT limelight
BPM: 165
Filesize: 3231kb
Play Time: 01:48
Difficulties Available:
  1. ADVANCED - 7Key (2.66 stars, 950 notes)
  2. BEGINNER - 7Key (1.38 stars, 338 notes)
  3. EXHAUST - 7Key (4.71 stars, 1625 notes)
  4. NOVICE - 7Key (2.18 stars, 649 notes)


Download: TAG meets "eimy" - Kono aozora no shita de
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
BEGINNER / NOVICE / ADVANCED / EXHAUST
4 / 6 / 9 / 12

To anyone who might want to make arguments out of my playing skill:
SPOILER
I can't pass EXHAUST. I broke the "pass all diffs" guideline so here I'm refering to the guidelines itself:
Does what I'm about to do make sense? Is it more fun to play like this compared to sticking to the guidelines? If you answer yes to both these questions, then it is probably okay.
Yes. What I did made sense. If you can pick out patterns that say otherwise, I'll happily make changes.
Yes. Without a high difficulty the mapset is much less fun to high level players, and less fitting the song. If you can prove otherwise, I'll happily make changes.
posted
先简单说一些,回来再继续看:
[总体]
你可能offset不对。差别大概在5ms左右,再到editor里确认一下吧?

[Exhaust]
略微overmap了。
整体变化太少了些。还有不用拘泥于鼓点左synth右的规则(对称一下就OK,2~4小节轮换对称一下频率高些。建议以你任何的方式换梗都可以)。鼓点可以岔开到双手1/7/17/7完全是可行的。全卡在单手上非常卡手。
01:09:286 (69286|0) - 这里卡手的很,当然如果你是故意卡手的话。。。建议121212121212改成双手(比如35),手感会不错。
00:12:559 (12559|3) - 右手部分,这里虽然是(ooooooooo)但是最后一个音很轻。一上来的时候可以考虑空几个(ooo_ooo_)后面再引入高强度。

[Novice]
这双键。。强度太高了点。。作为novice有点高吧?
其他的后面再补充。。
posted

xxbidiao wrote:

先简单说一些,回来再继续看:
[总体]
你可能offset不对。差别大概在5ms左右,再到editor里确认一下吧?我其实从来没搞清楚过这机器的全局offset,刚才把LR2的全局offset拿了过来然后新测的图offset是926,可能会好些

[Exhaust]
略微overmap了。orz
整体变化太少了些。还有不用拘泥于鼓点左synth右的规则(对称一下就OK,2~4小节轮换对称一下频率高些。建议以你任何的方式换梗都可以)。鼓点可以岔开到双手1/7/17/7完全是可行的。全卡在单手上非常卡手。ok 我试着多引入些变化
01:09:286 (69286|0) - 这里卡手的很,当然如果你是故意卡手的话。。。建议121212121212改成双手(比如35),手感会不错。ok
00:12:559 (12559|3) - 右手部分,这里虽然是(ooooooooo)但是最后一个音很轻。一上来的时候可以考虑空几个(ooo_ooo_)后面再引入高强度。这么说的话第二个音的音量也比一和三差上不少的,前面试了下改为不用这两个

[Novice]
这双键。。强度太高了点。。作为novice有点高吧?我自己的感觉是有beginner垫着可以弄难点,不过减少些强度也是合理的
其他的后面再补充。。
多谢 先给个kd,一会看补充再仔细改 :)
posted
Hello~

General
Maybe you can use this for the drum? http://puu.sh/2zHl5
BEGINNER
Just a suggestion, 00:24:563 (24563|2) - Starting at this point, maybe you can add whistles to the synths?
----
00:26:563 (26563|4) - Delete? (different and soft synth sound)
NOVICE
Same suggestion as BEGINNER diff, 00:12:744 (12744|4) - Add whistles to the synths?
----
00:26:562 (26562|4) - Delete? (different and soft synth sound)

This is just my opinion, but 01:00:744 (60744|0,60835|2) - This kind of pattern feels a bit... awkward for me. Going 3/4 is better here

01:38:016 (98016|3) - delete? it plays better without these
01:38:198 (98198|1) - ^

01:40:925 (100925|3) - ^
01:41:107 (101107|1) - ^

01:43:834 (103834|3) - ^
01:44:016 (104016|1) - ^

01:46:743 (106743|3) - ^
01:46:925 (106925|1) - ^
ADVANCED
00:26:562 (26562|6,26562|4) - delete (different and soft synth sound)
EXHAUST
Soon..


Good map \o/
posted

Entozer wrote:

Hello~

General
Maybe you can use this for the drum? http://puu.sh/2zHl5
BEGINNER
Just a suggestion, 00:24:563 (24563|2) - Starting at this point, maybe you can add whistles to the synths?
----
00:26:563 (26563|4) - Delete? (different and soft synth sound)
NOVICE
Same suggestion as BEGINNER diff, 00:12:744 (12744|4) - Add whistles to the synths?
----
00:26:562 (26562|4) - Delete? (different and soft synth sound)

This is just my opinion, but 01:00:744 (60744|0,60835|2) - This kind of pattern feels a bit... awkward for me. Going 3/4 is better here

01:38:016 (98016|3) - delete? it plays better without these
01:38:198 (98198|1) - ^

01:40:925 (100925|3) - ^
01:41:107 (101107|1) - ^

01:43:834 (103834|3) - ^
01:44:016 (104016|1) - ^

01:46:743 (106743|3) - ^
01:46:925 (106925|1) - ^
ADVANCED
00:26:562 (26562|6,26562|4) - delete (different and soft synth sound)
EXHAUST
Soon.. QAQ


All fixed

Good map \o/
Thanks!
posted
The OD on exhaust is extreme what makes recoverying back HP very very hard :o
posted

Hanyuu wrote:

The OD on exhaust is extreme what makes recoverying back HP very very hard :o
Well since exhaust has a lot more notes than advanced I set its HPD higher(after some observations it seems that osu!mania's gauge is not relative to the note count). But then, lacking official data, it's really hard to do rational decisions. Will consider it after I get back to my computer, thanks~

EDIT: Looks like full recovery@HP9 is around 250 rainbows and HP8 around 125. As the notecount gap between ADVANCED and EXHAUST is quite large, it seems that 9 is the way to go without an option in between :(
posted
Hi :)

My testplay:


i'm sorry for only testplaying two diff (too noob x.x) i had fun playing this map :D And the song is catchy, i really like it

my suggestion is : The song starts too suddenly. How about adding audio lead-in? (Preferrably :1-1.5 s)

maybe that's all. everything is great, i hope this'll get ranked fast :)

Good luck
posted

AlpacaCokelat wrote:

my suggestion is : The song starts too suddenly. How about adding audio lead-in? (Preferrably :1-1.5 s)

maybe that's all. everything is great, i hope this'll get ranked fast :)

Good luck
Thanks for the testplay~ Added lead-in and modified some patterns on NOVICE, hopefully making it more considerate (hopefully)

Kudo'd for suggestion
posted
Timing check as requested from my timing queue.

BPM: 165,00 - Offset: 940 (Remember to resnap all notes, green lines, etc.)

Good luck ^^
posted

Andrea wrote:

Timing check as requested from my timing queue.

BPM: 165,00 - Offset: 940 (Remember to resnap all notes, green lines, etc.)

Good luck ^^
Updated, thanks
posted
Just passing by again. No Kudosu

BEGINNER
HP = 5 or 4 (You can't have HP=1 ><)
OD = 8?
posted

Entozer wrote:

Just passing by again. No Kudosu

BEGINNER
HP = 5 or 4 (You can't have HP=1 ><)
OD = 8?
HP changed to 5
OD to 8

updated,thanks
posted
Can you even pass your own EXHAUST diff? lol <_<
Playing this map over and over just to try to pass it and this setting really sucks and i started to dislike this map. The map itself is very hard mapped and the drop in HP is just ridiculous if you make a mistake. And recovering is way too hard. Ontop of that OD 10 timing lol? you must be some kind of troll. I honestly really want to see yourself S rank this.
posted

Hanyuu wrote:

Playing this map over and over just to try to pass it and this setting really sucks and i started to dislike this map. The map itself is very hard mapped and the drop in HP is just ridiculous if you make a mistake. And recovering is way too hard. Ontop of that OD 10 timing lol?
LONG
It's curious that the issue, if so irritating that you could turn to personally attacking me, is overlooked by other modders. Nevertheless, it's for uncovering those issues that I reposted the map for more modding. Certainly we can agree that you are one of the better performing players, and that your opinions weigh a lot.

As of what I read, I'm implying that your sole reason is that: you cannot pass the map right now. However, this alone can not dictate immediate changes. Players have been and will be improving constantly. What seems impossible by its time can be quite accessible some time later. This has happened in countless genres, countless games, and since you joined this game early, you probably have witnessed it with osu!standard. I'm sure that you can remember quite a few ranked (in their times approved) osu!standard maps in this era (that means excluding old TAGs and stuff) starting out with their scoreboards full of HTs and EZs and NFs.

Now what does this has to do with this particular map? Well: you will probably void your sole argument in not much time, unless you can prove that this map is never passable to you, even when you are at a skill level higher than now. Besides, you are one of the better players, but probably not one of the best. That means this map is at an easier position when compared to aforementioned stardard superhard maps (e.g. FREEDOM DiVE) and stuff that even best players at their times put easy mods on, and that even if you can prove this map never passable to you, it still isn't ample reason to call for immediate change since enough players better than you might just be able to pass it without problems.

As a side note, I have talked about correlation of note count and gauge in a post above and you negleted it.


tl;dr: You cannot pass it right now != must change at once or you are troll. That being said, I really appreciate your feedback and is considering changes. That is, if more reasoning or player feedback are given to back you up, I will happily do the changes that you proposed.

Hanyuu wrote:

Can you even pass your own EXHAUST diff? lol <_<
No, I can't. I would like to hear whatever point you are going to make out of this fact.

Hanyuu wrote:

you must be some kind of troll. I honestly really want to see yourself S rank this.
Please note that personal attacks on me do no good to your arguments. If anything, doing so can and will deter me from doing what you want. In other words, I would really prefer it if you please reason.
posted
Bit of a bump, but... Don't worry about Hanyuu. He gets his panties in a bunch whenever he encounters something he decides he doesn't like.

I can't pass exhaust either, mostly because OD10+Drain9 (If I'm reading the beatmap page correctly, not ingame ATM) is absolutely unforgiving.

However, I see nothing wrong with the patterns or note count. It's not hard because it's too physically taxing, it's hard because you need to play it damn near perfectly to pass. Personally I've never liked mappers being able to pick and choose their own Drain/OD/Circle sizes in standard on principle. I dislike it just as much in mania, but I don't specifically see a problem with the choices for this map.

I'll try to see if I can find anything I feel is mod worthy next time I'm in the mood to mod something, because it is a pretty good map overall.
posted
looking forward to further update! :D
posted
I love high OD and high HP rate and also I tried both top difficulties on this map and both are SO FUN

OMG the note placement is so good. genius

This map is great I love you so much thanks for making!
posted
major necro bump because you're back and i'm internally screaming so hard and i want this to get ranked ;w;
posted

AlpacaCokelat wrote:

major necro bump because you're back and i'm internally screaming so hard and i want this to get ranked ;w;
Thank you. My stay at osu suddenly seemed more worthwhile.
Revived.
Please sign in to reply.