Roxas wrote:

GO ALEKS
...where?

and thank you Leader and Elly for positive feedback <3
Aurele
Hai Aleks♥
mother of tags.

Marathon
I would have suggested you to do -1 to the AR since it's a really long map and like Andrea said, it can be a bit stressing. I personally don't have many problems with AR9 but, to make it more suitable, AR8 will be better.
  1. 00:33:358 (2) - Flower suggested to delete the whistle on 00:34:072 (3) - , and I can agree on not deleting it. But, since there's four whistles in a row, I can understand why he/she suggested to delete it. Personally, I would prefer if the whistle at the end of the slider (2) is deleted instead, to make it, some kind of consistent with 00:30:501 (7,1,2) - .
  2. 02:40:024 (1) - *Comment*. Are this kind of slider even allowed? o.o
  3. 04:36:691 (4,5,6) - An this place, there's something I do not really like, it sounds a bit weird and it's a bit confusing while playing. With 25%-50% playback, I heard some beats to certain places where you could do something else. For an example, this. I highly suggest you to make it like that to make it more enjoyable to play.
  4. 05:35:263 (1) - This one is really nazi. This slider is not aligned with the two previous sliders, we can see it a bit through the editor and personally, instead of keeping it like that, I can agree on making it aligned with the two previous sliders. Just move it one grid right. (see how much nazi I am ;w;)
  5. 07:34:548 - I personally think a circle can be needed here, due to the polarity. Right now, the polarity goes from a white tick to a blue tick, which sounds a bit weird, so I suggest you to maybe, add a circle and to make it stacked with the next one, so the polarity will be a bit more "normal".
  6. 08:00:024 (1) - *Comment* I really love how you used this custom hitsound, it fits with the song, that's pretty cool.
  7. 09:51:929 - What do you think on adding a circle here? It might be sounding better with those sounds. It's only a suggestion.
Topic Starter
Aleks719

Gabe wrote:

Hai Aleks♥ heeeey
mother of tags.

Marathon
I would have suggested you to do -1 to the AR since it's a really long map and like Andrea said, it can be a bit stressing. I personally don't have many problems with AR9 but, to make it more suitable, AR8 will be better. it was discussed many times, i decided to use ar9 cuz it works better with jumps and streams (ofc on slow/rest parts ar8 fits better, but % of relax parts is quite low + little additional challenge :P).
  1. 00:33:358 (2) - Flower suggested to delete the whistle on 00:34:072 (3) - , and I can agree on not deleting it. But, since there's four whistles in a row, I can understand why he/she suggested to delete it. Personally, I would prefer if the whistle at the end of the slider (2) is deleted instead, to make it, some kind of consistent with 00:30:501 (7,1,2) - . okay, deleted that one at the end of (2)
  2. 02:40:024 (1) - *Comment*. Are this kind of slider even allowed? o.o well, it's fine (i fixed them a bit, i mean made the most "fat" part a bit slimmer):
    proof
    check box outside quote below, pic becomes small in quote
  3. 04:36:691 (4,5,6) - An this place, there's something I do not really like, it sounds a bit weird and it's a bit confusing while playing. With 25%-50% playback, I heard some beats to certain places where you could do something else. For an example, this. I highly suggest you to make it like that to make it more enjoyable to play. oh well, changed, hope pattern is not worse than it was, cuz it was good :/
  4. 05:35:263 (1) - This one is really nazi. This slider is not aligned with the two previous sliders, we can see it a bit through the editor and personally, instead of keeping it like that, I can agree on making it aligned with the two previous sliders. Just move it one grid right. (see how much nazi I am ;w;) moved to the left instead *haha*
  5. 07:34:548 - I personally think a circle can be needed here, due to the polarity. Right now, the polarity goes from a white tick to a blue tick, which sounds a bit weird, so I suggest you to maybe, add a circle and to make it stacked with the next one, so the polarity will be a bit more "normal". no, it breaks sound
  6. 08:00:024 (1) - *Comment* I really love how you used this custom hitsound, it fits with the song, that's pretty cool. thanks to Garven's map
  7. 09:51:929 - What do you think on adding a circle here? It might be sounding better with those sounds. It's only a suggestion. hum, why not.
thanks for modding!

+ minor fixes by myself~

Elly-chan
GABE GIVE BUBBLE NUMBER TWO PLS
Aurele
Squirtle uses Bubbles!

It's super effective!

Dzeko & Torres - 2012 in 10 Minutes has now its second !
Elly-chan
Everything about this map is outstanding. There's really nothing more to say! Approved~

edit: charmander used ember
Kurai
Поздравляю !
quiz-chan_DELETED
GRATZ MAN
mancuso_JM_
Congratz Aleks, great job :3
Aurele
Yaaay~ :3

elly should have used Charmander :<
Topic Starter
Aleks719
dafaq D:
magic everywhere D:

Thank you, Elly ;~; <33

thank you, my russian Kurai,mrlongname mancuso and who are you 3rd Quiz-chan<3
Roxas

Aleks719 wrote:

Roxas wrote:

GO ALEKS
...where?
guess it Uhm I meant go for approve \o\ congrats <3
Ayu
congratzzz :D

hehe, I like how Sander van Doorn, Nicky Romero and Afrojack are in the mix too.
Silverboxer
Am I the only person that finds some of these patterns really annoying? Good map anyways and congrats
TicClick
Such a good morning.
Cobra

TicClick wrote:

Such a good morning.
Two awesome maps ranked today!
Kodora
Congratz with approval!
Nerox
You are a god my friend!
Thank you for this awesome BM (:
Sister Jude
Yeah :))) Approved :))Finally ! :))
HellDawn
Deniz Koyu :3
Fudgebrownie
Congratulations and great map
Mirage
02:59:072 (9,1) - wow no wrong tick
Reiji-RJ
<3
I love this, Areks-san
Thank you for finishing it
And gratz!!
Hula
gratz, and lol @ the tags
Verlaren
Congratulations!
ThrillerFan123
There are actually quite a few great songs in this mix, but not one song with Avicii?! :o
Drako323
круто чё :)
Topic Starter
Aleks719

ThrillerFan123 wrote:

There are actually quite a few great songs in this mix, but not one song with Avicii?! :o
orz i was curious about that too

Drako323 wrote:

круто чё :)
спасибо о/