forum

I feel like getting good acc is sometimes just impossible.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AsterQuasi
I just don't get it. I'm doing the rhythm game equivalent of sweating when it comes to being on beat but I can't manage to find any consistency unless I play farmy maps, so I'm just stuck playing the same difficulty for months, so things feel stagnant. I'm at the point where I'm at 0 offset because I just don't trust my ears when you use the offset beatmap. Is it usually this difficult to play on beat? Is this just a skill that takes genuine time to learn?
AuroRyz
Try turning off HR for now while you learn a new difficulty.
Topic Starter
AsterQuasi

AuroRyz wrote:

Try turning off HR for now while you learn a new difficulty.
I cannot express just how hard it is to read anything below like 9.5 AR, thats a whole new skillset I would need to learn
rqm
Learning ar below 9.5 is infinitely easier than learning to get good acc on od10 when you can't get good acc on ods below 10. Trust me, its so much more worth it to go play nm again
Toaru
Your fundamentals are lacking so you should play more nomod ar9-9.5 4-5*. Playing hdhr alone will just hinder your improvement. Hope this helps
somebody_33
If you use HR and you have bad acc / high UR you should turn it off. Play with NM to improve accuracy, and once your ready, you can add HR.