forum

Being able to see your total plays on each map.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1,261
show more
-[ DamnAll ]-
This is what i'm looking for :D +1
she_old
would be great, pretty curious myself how many times I've played certain maps (even though it's like below 37 anyway)
Topic Starter
Azer
bamp
Zare
nice idea, support

no stars tho, sorry
Kingkevin30
bump

and i would really appreciate this feature because it's just i nice think to know and not complicated to implement (i think)

+1
Chokladboll
1+
Knarf
Great! I look forward to this :)
BlackAgumon
Not bad request

SmashPixel wrote:

1+
1+
Aoko
I agree with this. Support!
Sohma99
Love the idea, you have my support for this.
Topic Starter
Azer
bump
Trust
Support because Azer's my favorite pussy

also a good idea
Luvdic
I honestly think that osu! should have a dedicated statistic page, where many kinds of statistics can be accessed, and the user can decide to make it public or no (or partially public). And when I say many kinds of statistics, I really mean many kinds, ranging from play count a user had on a specific diff per period of time, to average rank difference per period of time, to average hit error, to max and min hit error achieved in last XXXXX days, etc etc etc etc, you name it.

Anyways, everyone loves looking at statistics, and sorry for the offtopic.
Topic Starter
Azer

Xanandra wrote:

I honestly think that osu! should have a dedicated statistic page, where many kinds of statistics can be accessed, and the user can decide to make it public or no (or partially public). And when I say many kinds of statistics, I really mean many kinds, ranging from play count a user had on a specific diff per period of time, to average rank difference per period of time, to average hit error, to max and min hit error achieved in last XXXXX days, etc etc etc etc, you name it.

Anyways, everyone loves looking at statistics, and sorry for the offtopic.

That would probably too much work for the dev team osu has. Simple statistics should be more than enough
Tari
Support, but its kinda already "there" in the "Historical Section" of a user's profile. Although Its only for the most played beatmaps.
Sterrestof
5 stars~
Vmx
Is this really that hard to implement I am pretty sure it already counts every play on each map and saves it somewhere, but it is invisible, just make it visible...
Coffee Hero
I think this is a good idea, would love to see this implemented.
Topic Starter
Azer
that bump
Stregan
I'm with this idea~
Vmx
pls
Kemdo
One of the best ideas I have seen recently... Would be quite painful seeing how many times I have miserably failed the Big Black though xD
NightRevolt
Loved the idea!
Topic Starter
Azer
peppy has confirmed this is high priority on his to-do list, no need to waste your stars on this anymore. :)

Mira-san

Azer wrote:

peppy has confirmed this is high priority on his to-do list, no need to waste your stars on this anymore. :)

awesome. :D
Kamikaze
All of my yes
abraker
1 year later...
7ambda

abraker wrote:

1 year later...
Peppy forgot.
Topic Starter
Azer
well then..
abraker
we should keep bumping this
Mira-san
bump
Kodora

Azer wrote:

And I guess there's no need to bump it either.
abraker

F1r3tar wrote:

abraker wrote:

1 year later...
Peppy forgot.
Instance_old_1
Would love to have this added +1
[Quarter]
i want this :o
AriKari
Would be great to see an in-game play counter for every difficulty in currently selected mapset.
Idea to put this in userlog doesn't seem that good though.

Its the only thing this game lacks for me at the moment.
Voted with all my stars : ).
Sylveon
bump
-Kyu
Bumping all the way~
Endaris
Hm, at least you can check your total plays on your top 100 most played maps when using the new website now.
That's enough for me tbh.
Frozen_Rhythm

Endaris wrote:

Hm, at least you can check your total plays on your top 100 most played maps when using the new website now.
That's enough for me tbh.
Ummm well, It is good to see it in osu!client, more convenient.
show more