posted
Total Posts
show more
knightandrews
Staiain
Here's a couple of mine:

Stamina :3

Speed ^^

Imperishable Night 4K insane rank 1 liveplay by me :)

more speed and stamina ^^

Sillyveon
Awesome play Staiain!

I also got some scores today >w<

osu!mania meme by CalamitySKS ----> Download This Song Here
4 200s 5 Miss
Some noodles for you guys. Accuracy is really WTF on this one.

osu!mania Lv.20 水晶世界 ~Fracture~
316 300s and 4 200s Full Combo
Improved score >w<! I can SS this eventually. The 3 200s at the very beginning tho.

osu!mania Ayane - Endless Tears... [CrossOver]
I like how all the other players were saying, including myself that this entire song is cancer (mindblock after many attempts).
Shoegazer
Sylveon and Staiain are good.

Got decent scores, mainly on Tenshi:
Full Version

Short Version
Grassgrow
I am not that good at mania but I really like this song and this play was satisfying!

Ice - Entrance [4k hard]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzGMj2mE70Q
AJIekceu
We have made Top9 of Russian Community. No information for non-russian players until 0:50 :lol:

Also there are a little collab :D

Silver Sky
Some stamina training :)
Lot of acc drop at the end, I still need to train more :o

Halogen-
Took three videos that I felt like sharing in this thread:

HAELEQUIN - INF: 99.18%; this is rank 1 as of 3/1, but I do foresee getting knocked out by someone better than me with an equally lucky run.

MEGITSUNE - 4K MX: 100.00%!: first SS recorded on this song, yay!

Dear You - S.Star's 4K HD+: 100.00 + 13 300s: did this as a result of Ez2Dj_7144's low-difficulty accuracy dan -- the scary thing is that this doesn't meet the requirement (999,740). Given that the max on a song is 1,000,000 and I got 999,624 with 13 300s, it looks like the target is 9 or so...
Francesco_old_1
Since the 7K is too difficult for me at the time, I made this XD

Shoegazer
Haven't gotten highlight-worthy stuff on stream until now, I guess I could share these in this thread:

Wrist Jacking Compilation: Sewing Machine / Angelic Layer / Conflict - Sewing Machine is good but improvable, Angelic Layer is okay, Conflict is really good. I'll probably try to get a 99 run on Angelic Layer soon, have to do really good on the first half though...

HAELEQUIN [INF] DoubleTime 94.99% - I've been trying to get an S on this for a while - I was both surprised and disappointed that I was essentially the closest I can get to an S at this point (not including 95.00 As). Soon.
imazebra
I'm not particularly good, but i have uploaded some of my replays, so here are some.
Also, sorry about the framerate, my pc isn't that good.

IDontThink
I decided to make some recording in my progress of getting better at osu!mania, although i'm not that good. :)

Silver Sky
Sharing some crazy improvements, the second score was just 2 days ago :) :) :)
Userbacker
Speed training :D
Sillyveon
Got nothing that I'm proud of to post recently. I keep getting choke videos (close to SS) and this is by far one of the most heartbreaking scores I've gotten ;__;
Lv.17 KRAKEN from Davteezy's BMS conversion

Oh and I got this one already. The SS did not beat my PR tho.
Lv.13 EOS from Davteezy's BMS conversion
Sadisticpenguin
Well here goes, enjoy :D feel free to comment

dark5ghter
My first post and first time uploading my gameplay online ^~^

31Gabe
Sadisticpenguin
31Gabe
Naruse Maria
IDontThink
Training to get better at it :D

31Gabe
Nekro_old_1

31Gabe
Abyssus-

Hi...
EtienneXC
Really nice FC, Abyssus!

Decided to have a quick o!m session yesterday. Definitely one of my favorite maps. Hoping this gets ranked someday...

Shoegazer
Good stuff Etienne, Elektrick 6 200 FC is solid Abyssus

Haven't played o!m in a while - picked it up again yesterday and it has been going pretty well.

Got two videos:

AiAe [Wafles' SHD] 98.24%
- Not that good in terms of percentage (despite being my best) and score is disappointingly low because I got 4 random misses after the last quadjack section, but double digit 200s is really good. Will definitely work on this, I think I can get rank 1 on this on a good run.

HAELEQUIN [INF] DT S + BLACK or WHITE? [INF] DT S - Will never have to play Haelequin again. BLACK or WHITE DT S was cute, I wanted to get that for a while now.
Valedict

pretty pianos
31Gabe
Staiain
I made a few videos recently:

99% on MX with DT 8-)

Uni (7K goal):

Personal goal:

For a friend:

Random good score:
31Gabe
31Gabe
Silver Sky

It's been a long time since I played this song, there's still a lot to improve but I don't want to play it again lol :) :D
IamBaum

This is no E.T. footage, but i'm still happy i can at least do that much in 16K yet :D
31Gabe
Userbacker
So happy with this, been having probs with my speed since I started playing ^^"
31Gabe
Sillyveon
Some rice and noodle video to post; they are undoubtedly my personal records. C:

Also beware the keyboard tapping is really loud.

12 Little Fragments of Silence

FINAL DREAMING by Genesis Full Combo
CircusGalop
show more