forum

osu!mania Gameplay Videos!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Xcrypt
That was quite entertaining, nice skin aswell :D But you need to use the youtube tags :p
EcksDee
The tags didnt seem to work but fuck it :lol:
Taadashi

Not the best of playthroughs, but some improvements at least. :)
Drace

just something out of my stream
Ryu Sei
Gah... Offline play...
CaptainAhab_old

Drace wrote:

just something out of my stream
Very cool keyboard. Looks like something out of an arcade.
Waisse

I should put my webcam on the keyboard, I'm litteraly hammering it when I play lol.
Xcrypt

Waisse wrote:

SPOILER

I should put my webcam on the keyboard, I'm litteraly hammering it when I play lol.
Your skin is awesome. Any chance you can tell me which one you are using or share?
Tear

Xcrypt wrote:

Waisse wrote:

SPOILER

Your skin is awesome. Any chance you can tell me which one you are using or share?
t/148921
I use it too, as a base :D It's not identical - both me and Waisse removed the custom judgements, I replaced rainbow 300 with cyan 300 so it's easier to tell. I also made notes default, thinner LNs seem easier to play (but I reskinned them to be blue like here).
Xcrypt

Trying to adjust to Flashlight, in inpsiration of grandmaster Bobbias.
xelivous
trying to play mania with a webcam resting on top of your head is slightly hard ;;

Tear
Webhat!
Also I like the idea of colored lanes, skin link? I might borrow that :D
xelivous

Tear wrote:

Webhat!
Also I like the idea of colored lanes, skin link? I might borrow that :D
it's my own skin i've been slowly updgrading as i go along, haven't really officially released it anywhere except to a few friends

this is probably an outdated copy: http://pixellegacy.com/files/osu/monolegacy%200.5.osk
it also the tri-color release instead of solid white
change the .5 to .4/.3/etc and you can see every other revision

i can get you an updated version later today

edit:
Here's the full white lane-colored version
http://pixellegacy.com/files/osu/monole ... 0white.osk
Halogen-
Really fun chart. With a little more practice, I'm pretty sure I can SS this...
Staiain
I don't understand how you can have that good acc :v

here's one i made yesterday

Waisse

MOAR SPEED
Empress
:D
Halogen-
DJ Sharpnel - Blue Army [DT] - 99.81%

I'm going to get the full combo on this... gotta figure out how to hit those quick 32nd note bursts.
xelivous
trying out a new webcam angle
sitting on a speaker in front of the keyboard, then flipped the image horizontally+vertically

still can't do the intro of this song at all ;;
Garygoh884
Not sure if these obstacles are too difficult for most players...

Empress
One of my biggest goal of early 2014

[Crz]Player

ㅇㅇ
[Crz]Player

FC
[Crz]Player

~
[Crz]Player

dat dt
Staiain
quadruple post D:

Bangin Burst lv 15 DT S :)
Xcrypt
staiain best keyboarrd rager
And quadruple post man 8-)
Staiain
Almost doublepost oops

Blue Army DT SS :)
[Crz]Player

FC
Drace
Aren't noodles awesome??

[ Yuna ]
yayaya~ :D I have more but...

Garygoh884
Here's another video of my gameplay. I think this wasn't for Staiain...

Hanyuu

I felt like trying to chart this song a long time ago and i had some time today, so..
k bye
Nekro_old_1

Hanyuu wrote:

I felt like trying to chart this song a long time ago and i had some time today, so..
k bye
Awesome LR2 skin, mind sharing it?
ArcherLove

Staiain wrote:

Almost doublepost oops

Blue Army DT SS :)
dat Troll ...
Hanyuu

Nekro wrote:

Hanyuu wrote:

k bye
Awesome LR2 skin, mind sharing it?
Sure. Its a skin i put together from beatmania IIDX Tricoro but yeah LR2 is basicly the same as beatmania. http://puu.sh/7wXtX.osk Here is the skin. Most of the parts are actually from touchfluffytails IIDX skin and i just edited up quite a bit to look better for myself. It is not using the default noteburst but you can find that in his thread and change the light colours back to the blueish scheme if you feel like it, or something.. well have fun. Oh yeah the skin uses some ghetto like lane cover thing since the game doesnt really support anything like that lol. If you are bothered by that or want to adjust its position you can edit the mania-stage-bottom file with photshop or gimp and edit it around or something
Nekro_old_1

Hanyuu wrote:

Sure. Its a skin i put together from beatmania IIDX Tricoro but yeah LR2 is basicly the same as beatmania. http://puu.sh/7wXtX.osk Here is the skin. Most of the parts are actually from touchfluffytails IIDX skin and i just edited up quite a bit to look better for myself. It is not using the default noteburst but you can find that in his thread and change the light colours back to the blueish scheme if you feel like it, or something.. well have fun. Oh yeah the skin uses some ghetto like lane cover thing since the game doesnt really support anything like that lol. If you are bothered by that or want to adjust its position you can edit the mania-stage-bottom file with photshop or gimp and edit it around or something
It's perfect. I only recently got into LR2 so default skin + lane covers are what i normally use anyway.

Thanks a bunch
Pinecone

oops almost died
Best is 90.19% A now but it's a lower score orz...
Drace

!!?!!
Jole

Helblinde - Disconnected

I'm bad at LNs but chords is my strong point. Favourite map right here, it's so fun to play once you know the chord patterns. Also the keybindings you see at the start aren't what I'm using. I haven't edited the skin binds yet.
show more