forum

How to not fingerlock

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FaceLessBoi_1
Hi i just want to know that how the hell to stop fingerlocking because im starting to playing 4 star stream maps... PLS HELP
wowcake
For me, i'd raise my fingers and wrist higher, and tap a little bit harder to avoid it

Don't know if it will work for you though

Also, try to get adjusted to it by practicing more stream maps
Stoodarion
start with triples, then 5 note bursts, then gradually increase length/speed. For me, I played opsu! for a couple weeks while I was on holiday and played the blend s deathstream map like every day and that seemed to help my stamina quite a lot.
[LS]PositoniX
fingerlocking sometimes happens because you're trying to play something out of your comfort zone, try playing easier stuff and training yourself to not fingerlock

also try curling your fingers
amefuri
try playing maps with a lot of bursts. as your finger control improves you'll fingerlock a lot less.
abraker
curl your fingers
ssilly
drink water
Topic Starter
FaceLessBoi_1

Wowcake wrote:

For me, i'd raise my fingers and wrist higher, and tap a little bit harder to avoid it

Don't know if it will work for you though

Also, try to get adjusted to it by practicing more stream maps
i didn't know it gonna work for me but it did, thank you!
- Virtu -
curl your finger like a claw
Sprenzy
Do this exercise just relax and just straight up tap the key to a rhythm you like.
Doesn't take much effort does it? Now practice forcing yourself to tap like that when playing actual songs

Generally what I recommend is no wrist movement, make sure your not bending it when tapping and your good