forum

how to get girlfriend 101 (it works)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Snekky
We all need a Girlfriend in our lives at some point or else we'll cry alone, yes?
Well don't you worry, I have the perfect guide for you to not just get an FC but get a girlfriend!!
Isn't that wonderful? You're welcome in advance.

1. First, find the woman of your dreams. The young maiden that'd capture your heart at some point and time. A girl that you think could help you whenever you're in trouble.
  2. Next, you ask that girl out. You say "Hey." or a better approach. "Hey, you play any games?". Gamer girls, am I right? This shows that you're wanting your attention from them, they NEED to notice you. If they didn't respond then it's better to not engage anymore since that'd be disrespectful.
  3. If she replies with something that's conversation-worthy, then you're pretty much good to go.
  4. Then show her your 2-3* FC with HDNCHR.
  5. Boom, you've acquire a GF. Good luck out there for there are plenty fish on the sea, soldier [salute]
wowcake
What did i just read..
OT Solventless
Tried this on one of my students, My wife found out and she left me. Were still technically married though.
Nuuskamuikkunen
But what if I want a dude instead?
animeslayergp
genius,why didint i think of this
pentaqola
but i cant go outside-

how am i supposed to approach girl casually
Sugar_owo
I wish people could approach me like that-

They just yell at me, I don't know why though..
Asphiee
what about us guys with fear of commitment and intimacy lol
Cerno

SnekkySnekk wrote:

We all need a Girlfriend in our lives at some point or else we'll cry alone, yes?
Tbh I will never get a gf, I’m too lazy and busy to care about stuff like that. I just wanna live my own life alone without anyone interfering
Winnyace
I can guarantee these steps don't work
z0z
i would rather have a close friend or 2 that understands me best over getting a girlfriend
ColdTooth
Man I didn't think it was possible to turn me even gayer.

Congrats.
pentaqola
LMAO GOT MOVED TO OT
ninore
nah, this is fake, here is how to get a girlfriend 101 (real)

- Walk up to a real woman. This is the hardest step, as real women who are close to the greatness of 2d women are hard to find.

- Start talking with her. Use small talk to make her know you more. You can cover whatever you like. Tell her about the amazing features of nedd83 or something, or tell her about how nedd83 is a hot and sexy chad. It's up to you.

- Now, you've gained a girl's trust, but not her heart (yet). This is the final step, where you activate your inner Monke (a.k.a. anime fan) and just walk away from her and keep on worshipping 2d girls like you always do.
That girl was extremely uncomfortable while talking to you, weirdo.
WitherMite
nono, this is REALLY how you get a girlfriend:

Step 1

don't.

KatouMegumi
Why even get a girlfriend when you can ask questions to your OT Presidential candidates?
Lapizote
hmmm, maybe I can ask the candidates as to how I could get a girlfriend.
Meguro
You liar where is my gf?
Corne2Plum3
Step 1: press Alt+F4 right now.
animeslayergp

KatouMegumi wrote:

Why even get a girlfriend when you can ask questions to your OT Presidential candidates?
good point
show more