forum

OT Presidential Elections 2021 - Second Phase

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

OT Presidential Elections 2021

Phase Two
Well, first of, my apologies for the delay of the second phase thread.
My pepega ass was hauled to horny jail for some time and I was not able to post straight away.
Greetings, lurkers and denizens of the land of OT!
You may know that there are currently presidential elections going around. This is the second phase of the OT Presidential Elections where denizens get to ask questions to presidential candidates and for candidates to have debates.

- Presidential Candidates needs to provide proper answers to the questions they've been asked. Answers cannot be just a letter or a word, and will have to be related to the context of the question. Answers that are unrelated will be disregarded and will be considered as unanswered.
- Candidates may skip some questions, however failure to answer any of the questions provided will result in candidate's disqualification.
- A candidate must answer a minimum of three questions, failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- Candidates must appear in person to participate in debates or to answer questions. No representatives or middlemen allowed.
- Candidates who doesn't show up to this thread, or would take too long to show up will be disqualified and the election will continue with the remaining candidates.

Any additional rules can be viewed at "OT Presidential Elections 2021 - First Phase" thread.

Without further ado, I wish all candidates luck in these elections.

List of registered candidates to be summoned to this thread.

- Penguin [OK]
- Winnyace [OK]
- Corne2Plum3 [OK]
- abraker [OK]
- ClevelandsMyBro [OK]
ClevelandsMyBro

KatouMegumi wrote:

- ClevelandsMyBro
mom i made it :)
Corne2Plum3

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

KatouMegumi wrote:

- ClevelandsMyBro
mom i made it :)
My god that was fast
YyottaCat
Corne2Plum3, will you regulate weapon usage?

ClevelandsMyBro, will you develop ship industry?
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

YyottaCat wrote:

Uhh, you are supposed to forward questions for second phase to me first.
It looks like you can,but candidates are not obligated to answer such questions.
Winnyace
oh wow I can't wait to lose completely destroy Penguin and abraker
Corne2Plum3

YyottaCat wrote:

Corne2Plum3, will you regulate weapon usage?
I think it's actually not needed: there is not weapons dramas in OT...

But I think if everyone have guns and use them to hurt people or steal in stores... everything which make the OT dangerous, so I'll be forced do do that.

Also, I don't remember shot any OT denizen since I'm here.
abraker
Any questions to me must be directed to my post number located here: messages/users/4635891. You shall get a ticket for your response within 24 hours which you then must submit in this thread for your question to be answered. Failure to do so within 24 hours of receiving ticket will result in you getting an automated response in this thread notifying of your failure to follow proper procedures in the context of the question that has been asked. Failure to direct a question to my post number, and instead asking the question in this thread, will result in you getting an automated response in this thread notifying of your failure to follow proper procedures in the context of the question that has been asked.
Penguin
apparently I have to announce my presence here before the questions are asked? Well, I'm here.
Tad Fibonacci

NOTICE

It has came to my attention that OT Governemnt Representative KatouMegumi has forgotten to include a very important rule regarding the second phase of the election. *Salary cutting noises*

- OT President candidates are hereby summoned to the OT Presidential Election 2021 - Second Phase thread. Every candidate must show up in person and cannot use representatives for this phase of the election.
- Candidates who doesn't show up to this thread, or would take too long to show up will be disqualified and the election will continue with the remaining candidates.

I'm terribly sorry for the inconveniences that this has caused.

Glory to OT!
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

NOTICE

It has came to my attention that OT Governemnt Representative KatouMegumi has forgotten to include a very important rule regarding the second phase of the election. *Salary cutting noises*

- OT President candidates are hereby summoned to the OT Presidential Election 2021 - Second Phase thread. Every candidate must show up in person and cannot use representatives for this phase of the election.

I'm terribly sorry for the inconveniences that this has caused.

Glory to OT!
Well, excuse me. This was not mentioned during the draft period.
However, I've added second rule, as the first one is just a duplicate of OP last.
Tad Fibonacci

KatouMegumi wrote:

Well, excuse me. This was not mentioned during the draft period.
However, I've added second rule, as the first one is just a duplicate of OP last.
These rules were mentioned in the past elections mate.
Meguro
Winny, can you bring moe culture to this land?

Corne, OT!skins Collab 2?
Winnyace

Meguro wrote:

Winny, can you bring moe culture to this land?
yes, but not the extend I did it.
igorsprite
Winnyace, when you will add interesting things in your store and what?

abraker, any reason for me not to vote for you?
Winnyace

igorsprite wrote:

Winnyace, when you will add interesting things in your store and what?
yes. just tell me what items to add
Lapizote
abraker, how could you do this heinous act, and on a serious election thread of all places?

abraker wrote:

Any questions to me must be directed to my post number located here: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ]messages/users/4635891[/url].
Corne2Plum3

Meguro wrote:

Corne, OT!skins Collab 2?
I'm not sure if denizens are interested to make another skin right now since the last skin was released less than 1 month ago.

But if you're interested, why not?
igorsprite

Winnyace wrote:

yes. just tell me what items to add
I don't know, you already denied what I asked for.
Winnyace
yo-yo-yo-you wanted me! that's why!
show more