forum

Spaghetti all over?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ltjoon
Well I suppose this will be a mess... but without further adieu, I'd like to introduce myself since... never too late right?

I go by 'LtJoon' though I'm considering about changing that in the near future. I never really played osu! on the PC until recently back in January of this year, but I remember a bit back I would play it on my iPod just to kill time. Anyways, a friend of mine got me started but I didn't really get into it much until early February when I decided I want to try to become better at the game. I ruthlessly practiced on Normals, Hards, and Easy(w/ mods) for a while and I'm not sure how but eventually I was able to do Insane maps and Hard w/ mods. Practicing is sure paying off I suppose.

I would honestly say I am addicted to osu! ._.
That sounds depressing but oh well lol

Random stuff... not much an otaku and such... not Korean... and managed to get a bloody nose as I type this out, oh fun! Hurrah
Kunieda
Well, welcome to the game/forum~
wait, spaghetti isn't over... it just a METOR-SPAGHETTI'S XD
Twaintoss
Wow, Cute profile pic.

Welcome welcome.
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
Topic Starter
ltjoon

Kunieda wrote:

Well, welcome to the game/forum~
wait, spaghetti isn't over... it just a METOR-SPAGHETTI'S XD
Why thank you ^u^ and possibly meteor spaghettis... time to hide.

Twaintoss wrote:

Wow, Cute profile pic.

Welcome welcome.
Heh thanks, you have a cute one yourself.

Aoriki wrote:

Welcome welcome.
Thank you thank you ^^
vizzy
Welcome! Hope you like it here.
Sherbert
:p getting obsessed to this game is something that can't be helped XD I speak from experience m'friend. Once you start; you can't stop.
ON ANOTHER NOTE; yo! Welcome! :3
Topic Starter
ltjoon

vizzy wrote:

Welcome! Hope you like it here.
Well thank you, and I think I will!

--Lynn-- wrote:

:p getting obsessed to this game is something that can't be helped XD I speak from experience m'friend. Once you start; you can't stop.
ON ANOTHER NOTE; yo! Welcome! :3
Yeah, pretty much... Not that it's a bad thing but I think I'm improving a bit faster than I wanted to with this consistent playing and practice.
And 'sliding' along with this note, thanks for welcoming me ^u^
ychao
Name reminded me of a friend of mine. :D

In any case, welcome to the game and forums. Grab a bag of popcorns (or a bowl of spaghetti) and don't look back.
Topic Starter
ltjoon

ychao wrote:

Name reminded me of a friend of mine. :D

In any case, welcome to the game and forums. Grab a bag of popcorns (or a bowl of spaghetti) and don't look back.
Oh heh, that's neat, must be be a close friend I take it?

And thanks for welcoming me, was a bit slow to check here but I shall grab a bowl of spaghetti now and move on forward ^u^
Kanye West
hi friendok
Topic Starter
ltjoon

Kanye West wrote:

hi friendok
Not sure if Kayne West or just a tad dark in here.
Though ello, not friendok...? lol
Septia
Welcome & enjoy~! :3