forum

OT Shadow Legends

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YyottaCat

OT Shadow Legends

Post your way through a visually-stunning realistic fantasy forum with hundreds of S**tposters from 7 playable factions. To save the world of Off-Topic, you will recruit its most legendary s**tposters from the forces of Move and Delete. You must train them to post together, mold them into living weapons, and assemble the greatest posting party ever seen. Download now to join the posting! *FEATURES* DEEP TACTICAL THREAD-MAKING Make tough decisions and equip your s**tposters with powerful threads to aid them in their posting. Rank them up to unleash devastating special posts, epic quality threads, teleporting powers and more as you lead them in forum posting. POST TOGETHER Join forces with thousands of fellow denizens in cooperative forum challenges as you slay subforums for epic posts, rare S**tposters, and more. MASSIVE PVE THREAD CAMPAIGN Experience epic posting fantasy done right through 409 spectacular pages spread over a sprawling, fully-posted thread campaign. POST EPIC OVERLORD LOCKS Vanquish dozens of challenging locks for posts, deletes, and special s**tposter posts! Delete General Discussion threads, locks, posts, and other fell posts - then go delete them again for more powerful posts. PVP WASTELAND Two denizens go in one denizen comes out. Go head-to-head with other denizens to unlock special posts and climb the rankings in intense wasteland threads. UNPARALLELED FORUM CUSTOMIZATION Choose development paths from different overlords and threads to give your s**tposters millions of possible builds. Like in the best old-school forums, you have full control of each of your s**tposters' posts, threads, and silences. COLLECT POWERFUL S**TPOSTERS Collect hundreds of s**tposters from 7 factions. Assemble balanced teams of Gen 1 s**posters, Gen 2 s**tposters, Gen 3 s**tposters, Gen 4 s**tposters, Gen 5 s**tposters, and more to defeat your enemies - then recruit them to your side! VISCERAL 3D ARTWORK OT is a mobile experience that looks and feels like an osu! forum. Beautiful, fully-rendered 3D s**tposters offer stunning detail down to the characters in their posts. Try it now and get a 100% discount by clicking the link down below.
Gameplay preview coming soon...
z0z
what is the gameplay supposed to look like
Winnyace
is the game going to be a glorified slot machine?
Topic Starter
YyottaCat

Winnyace wrote:

That's a commercial secret.

z0z wrote:

what is the gameplay supposed to look like
You'll see...
pentaqola
holy fucking shit ot gacha is gonna be real im shaking and crying
ClevelandsMyBro
my wallet will never financially recover from this
levesterz

Winnyace wrote:

You misspell gacha
z0z
how are you going to convince me that this gacha game is better than the gacha game i'm playing?
ClevelandsMyBro

z0z wrote:

how are you going to convince me that this gacha game is better than the gacha game i'm playing?
WitherMite

z0z wrote:

because you are a character in it
Topic Starter
YyottaCat

WitherMite wrote:

z0z wrote:

Yes. All of us are in this game.
Sugar_owo
before we start todays video, i'd like to thank our sponsor OT Shadow Legends.

it's not even funny. don't laugh >~<
z0z

YyottaCat wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

z0z wrote:

how will that convince me?
Topic Starter
YyottaCat

z0z wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

z0z wrote:

You can play yourself.
WitherMite

YyottaCat wrote:

z0z wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

z0z wrote:

You can play yourself.
You can play with yourself.
z0z
will it be "one card per person" or will it be "multiple cards per person"

WitherMite

z0z wrote:

will it be "one card per person" or will it be "multiple cards per person"

I'd imagine whanever someone has a pfp or name change, it would be a new card.
Cerno
i'll flip shit if there are pay to win microtransactions
pentaqola

Cerno wrote:

i'll flip shit if there are pay to win microtransactions
100 DOLLAR STARTER PACK

INCLUDES:
1 FREE RARE CARD
50000 GOLD
300 RUBIES
AND FREE PROTECTION FOR YOUR BASE FOR 1 WEEK!
Zelzatter Zero
I'd rather pay for this than the today's sponsor which is Raid: Shadow Legends.

Today's thread is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!

https://bit.ly/3kv5VMo
show more