forum

I have learned a new power.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WitherMite
So, according to my running gps, I can teleport, now what kind of mischief can I get into with this newfound power?
samX500
forget mischief, go to Mars, grab some rock and come back. You'll be able to sell that really well.
z0z
if you do it right, you can destroy the world
Nuuskamuikkunen
Being able to teleport is all cool until you get stuck on a wall.
pentaqola
you can't tell the difference between someone who teleports vs someone who goes at the speed of light
animeslayergp

samX500 wrote:

forget mischief, go to Mars, grab some rock and come back. You'll be able to sell that really well.
genius
z0z

pentaqola wrote:

you can't tell the difference between someone who teleports vs someone who goes at the speed of light
wouldn't they die at that point
Nuuskamuikkunen

pentaqola wrote:

No physical body would stand the friction of going that fast
Topic Starter
WitherMite

pentaqola wrote:

that depends on the distance.

Im kinda scared to try again tbh, it couldve been a fluke, what if I end up in the vastness of space, the earth having left me behind when i teleport to where it used to be.
Lapizote

WitherMite wrote:

according to my running gps
oh come on, at least show us some pics of your gps

uh, i mean, pics or didnt happen
Topic Starter
WitherMite

Lapizote wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

according to my running gps
oh come on, at least show us some pics of your gps

uh, i mean, pics or didnt happen
as much as I'd love to doxx myself, I deleted the gps data so when I uploaded to strava it wouldnt have me running a mile at 5:30 then another mile and a half in 15min.

anyway my current record for teleporting is about half a mile, or 800m, and it was through buildings so I dont have to have line of sight with the destination, which is cool, suck on that nightcrawler.
Lapizote
drat! i'll get you next time, Wither

*runs away*

P.S.
kinda forgot about how you could doxx yourself. sorry about that
YyottaCat
What will you do if you get teleported into a wall?
Topic Starter
WitherMite

YyottaCat wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

pentaqola

WitherMite wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

you could always call for help in a crowded place, unless you are stuck in something similar to an abandoned building's wall or a not-so-crowded place
Lapizote
regardless, that would be an unfortunate and honestly a situation that could probably happen in my nightmares.