posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
fufe

Hara wrote:

Weird song :D

[Insane]
00:55:436 (5) - Make this perfectly vertical, with your other angles and symmetry spot on this stands waaay out.
hm i didnt think it stood out much. I nudged it up a little because this pattern doesnt follow strict linear alignment.
02:42:965 (9,10) - Move these two just like the (9,10) are at 02:53:861. Symmetry/angle looks better.
moved first section to vertical axis, I had to move the second 9,10 at 2:53 to preserve distance consitency as well

[Hard]
00:35:795 (1,5) - Hmm. Could you move (5) to where (3) ends up after a CTRL+H and CTRL+J, then move (5) back in the timeline to before current (1) and then snap (1) with 0.0x Distance snap and no grid snap to (5)'s end point and then move (5) back to it's original position for symmetry?
this sounds highly unnecessary =( your talking less than 1/10th a grid here. also, as noted before the shape does not reflect itself so it will always be a just a tiny bit off.
01:07:119 (5,6) - Maybe move these 2 grids to the left? (Level 3 ofc).
that would kill the distance snap... then again there is a spacing nazi issue here so i've changed to fix both at once
01:53:083 (5) - Needs to be moved more to the left to be symmetrical with (4) towards (6). Fix it.
6 snapped back to grid. not perfect but moving 5 left wouldnt do the same.
01:58:532 (7) - 1 grid to the right.
*and down. manually moved without grid/dist snap
02:41:093 (4,5,6,7) - Grid snap and fix this, it can be symmetrical with great angles even grid snapped.
distance snap holding priority here. no thnx

Back is about to reach it's limit so I need to rest, I might mod [Easy] tomorrow if I remember to do so :D
edit: Ah. Thanks for your time and support! =p
mrtn
offset 22171

[all diffis]
im not a big fan of grey circles because in tag play circles you don't have to click are grey aswell, this can get pretty confusing...

why do you have the extra timing sections in? Nothing changes at them so you might aswell remove them...

[normal]
everything seems fine :)

[hard]
02:43:48 (10) - snap to level 3 grid and move it 1 grid up so it's aligned with 8,9

[insane]
everything checks out :).

Fun map ^^. That insane is going to be a nice challenge :). Just look at the few things i pointed out :). Star for you :)
Mashley
Normal
Fine

Hard
00:41:75 (5) - Add a finish hitsound here maybe?

Insane
Fine

Starred cos it's great fun to play
Topic Starter
fufe
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
whymeman
Hmm.... another Gil Mantera's Party Dream map...

[Normal] (Done)

No Errors so far. 8-)

[Hard] (Done)

No Errors here either :)

[Insane] (Done)

02:13:34 (9) - The finish hitsound here sounds out of place (like a 1/2 beat early). But seeing how the other sets of notes play in a pattern, this might not even be a problem.

My Sticky Note: The map looks fine so far. No noticiable errors or timing issues. Though there is two things that kinda has me thinking. The color you have for combo color #1 almost looks like it could decive someone since it partally hides with the background. And then the certain notes in [Insane], there are this small, rapid stacks like at 01:17:58 (2,3), maybe I don't fully understand its placement, but it just sounds odd unless I get more adjusted to it. But overall, not much to really mod. I look forward to seeing this map ranked. Star for effort. :D
Topic Starter
fufe
Hmm. I think that since the combo color isnt really a very light color (white, yellow, mega light whatever) it is readable. The white trim around the soft purple is easy for me to distinguish from the background at least. The insane rapids are a tiny bit iffy. but im putting that in the 'get used to it' bucket =p

no changes =)
mosluv
Most nazi-ish thing I ever posted:

Insane:
00:50:43 (5) - Make this straight. lol >_<

Can't find anything else wrong. Fun map ^_^! Star. :D
Topic Starter
fufe

Nexy wrote:

Most nazi-ish thing I ever posted:

Insane:
00:50:43 (5) - Make this straight. lol >_<

not too nazi-ish... how the crap did that happen D:

Thanks for stoppping by =)
anonymous_old
Normal
Too many stars. Try lowering the Overall Difficulty a bit.

02:57:09 (1,1) - These notes make the difficulty almost Hard. Change so you're not near the borderline.

Good otherwise.

Hard
01:12:39 (2) - Seems too close to (1) by a bit. Threw me off.
01:15:97 (6) - New combo maybe?
02:30:19 (6) - New combo.
02:38:53 (x) - Break here maybe?
02:49:43 (x) - Break here maybe?

No major problems.

Insane
Great. <3 Two's are confusing but then again I'm always confused by two's.

General
Star'd. Nice map, decent calm song.
Topic Starter
fufe
hmmmm.. combos/breaks seem unneeded. Other stuff is kinda true. opting to keep them. no changes
tieff
[Normal]
02:00:235 - Maybe add another note there?
02:45:860 (4;5) - It's only my opinion, but this is doesn't look nice on slider...

[Hard]
00:45:328 (3) - Maybe... New combo?

Good joob. Starred.
ztrot
very nice well made to star for you*
DawnII
BPM: 176.23

[Hard]
01:46:44 (7) - Sounds kind of awkward, I would move it 1/2 later.

[Insane]
02:39:39 (5) - Close to (4).
mtmcl
Fix Dawn's stuff, especially his Insane suggestion, and I'll probably bubble this. Starred for now.
Topic Starter
fufe
Fixed. Though i did like Hard better the way it was =(
EEeee
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
fufe
Hard

01:22:94 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Move to the right a bit done
01:24:48 (8) - New combo eh. new combo in the middle of a word? i dun like [ Chalk - lit]
01:25:84 (1) - Remove New combo

Insane
I really like this Insane, so I'm just doing some stuff that u don't need to fix, except fix ur breaks dude
00:47:71 (2) - new combo i dun see why.
00:48:73 (6) - new combo

k.. my breaks are dying every single submit.. even tho that was the only thing i fixed last time... something is up here..

Thanks a lot =)
Andrea
[Timing]

Offset and BPM fine.

[Normal]

00:32:56 (1,2,3) - Maybe normal hitsounds on this three notes?
01:43:88 (4) - New combo.
01:45:07 (1) - Remove new combo.

[Hard]

00:32:56 (1,2,3) - See normal.
01:25:84 (1) - Remove new combo.

[Insane]

01:20:31 (1,2) - I don't like this sound...
02:33:25 (1,2) - This it's hard to read and sounds bad imo.

Good job, Star.
Shinxyn
Metroid
Normal
2:10:292(1) - make it start on the red tick.
03:16:49 (1) - It's slightly out of spacing to the 7.

Hard
Please make sure 1/2 beats are either not touching or slightly touching.
01:25:84 (1) - Make this part of the combo beforehand.
02:32:91 (1) - Do not leave this as a single combo.
02:35:63 (1) - Same as ^.
02:38:36 (1) - Same as ^.
02:43:80 (1) - Same as ^.
02:46:53 (1) - Same as ^.
02:49:25 (1) - Same as ^.
02:54:78 (1) - Make this start on a red tick.
03:08:32 (1) - Not spaced to the combo beforehand.
03:13:76 (1) - Same as ^.
03:16:49 (1) - Move this 1 lvl 2 grid unit up so it centers in game.

Insane
02:32:91 (1) - Same spots in normal, Do NOT have them be single combos.
Topic Starter
fufe

osuplayer111 wrote:

[Timing]

[Normal]
00:32:56 (1,2,3) - Maybe normal hitsounds on this three notes? seems wierd to have 3 normal sound notes for the whole song.. o well couldnt hurt i guess

01:43:88 (4) - New combo. why?
01:45:07 (1) - Remove new combo. ^

[Hard]
01:25:84 (1) - Remove new combo. k

[Insane]
01:20:31 (1,2) - I don't like this sound... adjusted
02:33:25 (1,2) - This it's hard to read and sounds bad imo. mmm..leaving alone

Shinxyn wrote:

Audio is quiet... hitsounds too loud >_<~ take volume down 2 or 3 ticks k
Preferred if you got rid of all sliderslide-whistles ;;

Normal-
00:37:15 (5) - don't like claps on all sides of this i do
00:51:79 (3) - get rid of finish on first part at least fine :(
01:48:99 (3) - get rid of finish? :( moved hitsounds around a little
02:22:01 (1,1) - I don't think the finishes are needed much.. k
02:46:53 (6) - remove clap?
02:49:25 (6) - ^ and maybe finish instead ^naw
Normal doesn't need so many triples imo, but oh well Stacked triples are easy imo

Hard-
02:24:40 (1) - finish in the mist of the no-hitsound section annoyed me, remove plz wuups

Metroid wrote:

Normal
2:10:292(1) - make it start on the red tick. eh? no
03:16:49 (1) - It's slightly out of spacing to the 7. that doesnt matter =z

Hard
Please make sure 1/2 beats are either not touching or slightly touching. naw, it plays fine =x
01:25:84 (1) - Make this part of the combo beforehand. fixed above
02:32:91 (1) - Do not leave this as a single combo. keeping it unless you can give a good reason, its fine imo.
02:35:63 (1) - Same as ^.
02:38:36 (1) - Same as ^.
02:43:80 (1) - Same as ^.
02:46:53 (1) - Same as ^.
02:49:25 (1) - Same as ^.
02:54:78 (1) - Make this start on a red tick. hm. not that it matters but meh ok.
03:08:32 (1) - Not spaced to the combo beforehand. blah fine
03:13:76 (1) - Same as ^.
03:16:49 (1) - Move this 1 lvl 2 grid unit up so it centers in game. sure

Insane
02:32:91 (1) - Same spots in normal, Do NOT have them be single combos.
Thanks everyone. So fast at answering requests X.X <3sauses
anonymous_old
Came across this when doing Random so I thought I'd play and see if there are any new things I've noticed.

Insane
00:51:79 (9) - Poor positioning.
02:22:01 (1,1,2,1,1,2) - Notice the timing here. There's a beat 1/2 after the first spinner but there's one 1/1 after the second. This confused me. Make it consistent so you don't trip players up so much!
02:34:02 (2) - Eh, seems wrong. Maybe you meant to put it 1/4 later?
02:36:74 (2) - Same. Now it looks intentional but I don't think it matches the music.
02:38:53 (2) - New combo?
02:49:42 (2) - New combo?
02:57:08 (1,2,1,2) - Wat? Move (2) 1/4 later?

For the bell dings you could storyboard something fancy, like a flash. Or maybe kiai.
Topic Starter
fufe

strager wrote:

Came across this when doing Random so I thought I'd play and see if there are any new things I've noticed.

Insane
00:51:79 (9) - Poor positioning. ? follows snaps
02:22:01 (1,1,2,1,1,2) - Notice the timing here- added hit
02:34:02 (2) - Eh, seems wrong. Maybe you meant to put it 1/4 later?
02:36:74 (2) - Same. Now it looks intentional but I don't think it matches the music. -removed all doubletaps,
02:38:53 (2) - New combo?
02:49:42 (2) - New combo? k
02:57:08 (1,2,1,2) - Wat? Move (2) 1/4 later? part of doubletap removal

For the bell dings you could storyboard something fancy, like a flash. Or maybe kiai.
i havnt tried storyboard at all =x Thanx for the revisit tho
Nakata Yuji
foulcoon
The timing seems to get a bit late at the ending, I got pretty good results (4 100s) with this timing:
BPM: 176.235
Offset: 22,179

[Insane]
Some of the stacks of 2 seem a bit out of place if theres a gap before them, but thats just my opinion. Do what you want with it.

That's basically it, this is pretty rankable as is, but I'd rather not see any timing go un-tweaked ;P
Topic Starter
fufe
Timing fixed, got rid of one more doubletap in insane. Thanks for checking!
Someday i wish to master perfect timing like you ; ;
foulcoon
Great job with everything really. I'm not super confident in that timing, but it gives me some good results. Deserves this bubble!
RemmyX25
Topic Starter
fufe
meh do what you gotta do.

So i increased the volumes a bit. Now using custom soundset stuff. I think that was what you were suggesting, I've never dealt with custom sound sets before. I agree that normal and hard sound nicer but insane slider ticks are mainly drowned out still if thats ok =z

-fullsubmit updated
RemmyX25
Topic Starter
fufe
This nazi mod is upsets me a bit. I find it quite unecessary. Might as well get on it tho . . .

i moved 3,4 one PIXEL down. and now its within 1 pixel of the 2. If you say this still isnt aligned then you have an insane eagle eye for less than 1/4th grid lvl 3 alignment at insanelvl speed. Also it means you arent checking 'play' mode for nazi alignments as both sides of this have stacked notes. =p
foulcoon
Remmy's bubble pop was completely unnecessary, as were the custom hitsounds. They're amplified to the point of obnoxiousness. The alignment issue if you can even call it an issue still "stands" but there's nothing wrong as can be cleared by actually playing the damn map. Take your bubble back, and the next mod should note not to be ridiculous.
Topic Starter
fufe
hm..custom hitsounds.. so should i turn them back down? or get rid of them again? obnoxious isnt a fun word =x
foulcoon
Zerostarry
Just as a note, in normal:

01:01:49 (5) - This is pretty gay for normal difficulty, with the slider tick rate you set, this could have done a much better job being 1 long slider, instead of a short one with 5 or so repeats. No way to fix it now without redoing alot of shit, so i'm lettin' remmy take this rank.
Topic Starter
fufe
I agree to a degree but its kinda sorta minor imo. I dont care enough to change it at this point.
Zerostarry

fufe wrote:

I agree to a degree but its kinda sorta minor imo. I dont care enough to change it at this point.
The thing is, you can't change it. You would have to change everything after it - the whole map :p

Just keep it in mind for next time
RemmyX25
Well, with that said, and working stuff out with fufe, I think this is good to rank.

I also want to apologize for what was, i'll admit, a bit of a nazi mod. It was something that I noticed when watching |auto|, and I thought it looked a little sloppy, as minor as it was.