forum

No higher accuracy and no achievements (VERY IMPORTANT) !!! [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nickelony
WHAT ARE THAT FOR A BUGS?: I have a month THE SAME ACCURACY AND NOTHING CHANGES!

and.. I know what should i do in the "Consolation Prize" achievement. I was by my friend and we tried together to get it. He got it but when i logget to my profile I DIDN'T GOT IT!

and.. with the "Most Improved" achievement is the same. My friend got it but ME NOT!

and.. I made in a map 2000 combo and I DIDN'T GOT THE ******* ACHIEVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0_o

PLEASE HELP! WHAT IS GOING ON! :shock: :(

P.s. Sorry for my english, but I'm not so good. :x
Marcin
ahahahahahahahahahaha
I laughed way too much on this
No... seriously haahahahahahaha
We won't help you with achievements.
And about accuracy - You have to be over(below?) #1000 on songs to make it higher.
Topic Starter
Nickelony

Alpaka wrote:

ahahahahahahahahahaha
I laughed way too much on this
No... seriously haahahahahahaha
We won't help you with achievements.
And about accuracy - You have to be over(below?) #1000 on songs to make it higher.
I am on many songs over 1000# - NOTHING!

and with the achievements - IT'S NOT INTERESTING ME THAT YOU CAN'T HELP ME, MY 3 FRIENDS GOT IT AND I JUST CAN'T BUT I MADE EVERYTHING GOOD!(under 70% acc on hardest) ( D -> S) I THINK THIS IS 100000% A BUG! peppy HELP!

Sry for caps but I'm ANGRRRRRRRRYYYYYYY! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Marcin
Calm down man, breath....
Now, We can't talk about achievements. It's prohibited so mods mark this as [invalid]
Read this if you really have to https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Pp https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Accuracy
Topic Starter
Nickelony
STILL NO ACC! Please peppy HELP! :(
Topic Starter
Nickelony
PLEASE ANSWER! That's very important! I got first place on a map and STILL NO ACC!

and.. with the achievements (again) - I know you can't help me but I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THAT 2 ACHIEVEMENTS, BUT.. ok here some screenshots:

D was first and S then!

and.. THIS!

NO ACC CHANGE! 0_o

AND I'M 1000% SURE THAT IS A BUG! I'm waiting for answers FAST!

EDIT: I made a new account just for tests. and i got 100% acc and the 2 achievements easy but in my account NOT!
Please! I DON'T WANT TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

NO ACC - NO HIGHER RANK

NO HIGHER RANK - NO PLAY FUN

NO PLAY FUN - NO OSU!.
Galkan
I'll make it as short as possible:

1: Don't panic and don't demand answer (especially "fast" one) - such posts are pain to read through.
2. Don't misuse font size.
3. You are not supposed to discuss the Hush-Hush achievements publicly (and I'll let you know that you have wrong idea for one of them).
4. You are not allowed to have more than one account.
5. Don't double-post and/or create other topics linking to this one. It's plain spam.
6. About accuracy standing - score a few more (the more the better) S/SS ranks, then check once again.
Topic Starter
Nickelony

Galkan wrote:

I'll make it as short as possible:

1: Don't panic and don't demand answer (especially "fast" one) - such posts are pain to read through.
2. Don't misuse font size.
3. You are not supposed to discuss the Hush-Hush achievements publicly (and I'll let you know that you have wrong idea for one of them).
4. You are not allowed to have more than one account.
5. Don't double-post and/or create other topics linking to this one. It's plain spam.
6. About accuracy standing - score a few more (the more the better) S/SS ranks, then check once again.
1. Ok but I'm very angry. sorry
2. Ok
3. But I just want to get every achievement and that's not so with Hush-Hush achievements, but also 2000 combo, I got 2000 combo on a map (I think secret sister) and nothing! 0_0
4. Forgot username and password :P
5. You don't understand that my accurarcy just won't go higher or lover. I'm very angry because i have the same accuracy 1 month.
6. Nothing changes. I got just SS i thing 5 times on different maps and nothing! Say me, how can I stop panic with this!
Marcin
Normally: STOP PANIC, IT'S JUST A GAME MAN.

Let me tell you that again:
WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT HUSH-HUSH SECTION ACHIEVEMENTS

And about accuracy:
It'll go higher, if you'll correct some of your scores (useful could be a "Rank" filter, to see where you got D,C,B,A) http://db.tt/QrAjfoMs
Fix all D's, C's, B's, A's. And I bet It'll go higher.
Topic Starter
Nickelony

Marcin wrote:

Normally: STOP PANIC, IT'S JUST A GAME MAN.

Let me tell you that again:
WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT HUSH-HUSH SECTION ACHIEVEMENTS

And about accuracy:
It'll go higher, if you'll correct some of your scores (useful could be a "Rank" filter, to see where you got D,C,B,A) http://db.tt/QrAjfoMs
Fix all D's, C's, B's, A's. And I bet It'll go higher.
Ok I'll try and if my acc will be still 92% i'll just stop playing this game!

iNickel wrote:

NO ACC - NO HIGHER RANK

NO HIGHER RANK - NO PLAY FUN

NO PLAY FUN - NO OSU!.
Marcin
No one will miss you anyway~~
Topic Starter
Nickelony

Marcin wrote:

No one will miss you anyway~~
Polak a jaki hamski ._.
Marcin
Chamski *
/me runs
Topic Starter
Nickelony
OMG! I can't believe it. I just re-installed osu! and my acc gone higher. but by re-installing :shock: That's a bit strange!
Acc - Solved

Now achievements - I know you can't help me but "consolation prize" I made everything good and you know that. Is it not a bit strange for you?
MillhioreF
Please don't untag your own threads.
Saitolai
Dude stop wasting your time on this although I know you're curious but please man for God's sake...
There is always a reason for everything... Just chill man it's a game
Don't u forget what Peppy mentioned long ago? Osu! Can never be an occupation for players! ( unless you do some volunteer work ) Most importantly is your game performance... Does your hush-hush achievement prove anything great to Osu society!?
Erika1001
About the accuracy thing... well, I had problems with it too. but completing that map https://osu.ppy.sh/s/123593 on Easy with HR, HD and DT getting an S my accuracy improved A LOT. Getting an SS later helped too. Well... try getting higher accuracy on the maps you play and attempt to improve the ones you made low accuracy.