forum

[GD REQ] Mad Rat Dead - Plash, Plop, Gurgle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lemonfaace
Hello all, this is my first real attempt to get a map ranked, and I'm open to having guests make some of the easier difficulties!

The mapset is here: beatmapsets/1384410#osu/2860158

Drain time : 2:22

Currently looking for just one Insane map (not Extra; I've got that covered). I intend to make the Hard map myself.

Try to get spicy with the maps! I want to avoid having what they call "PP maps," but do your best not to make it frustrating to play either. Just flow with the rhythm and make it swing!

If you're interested in contributing, reply here or shoot me a text on Discord! My tag is Lemonfaace#4311.

Thank you!
Topic Starter
Lemonfaace
(Bump + Update) Put together an Easy and a Normal difficulty! All that's needed now is a Hard and Insane map. If anyone is interested in making an Insane map, we'll be good to go!
combogamer
Although I have more experience making harder diffs, I would be open to try an Insane diff
Topic Starter
Lemonfaace

PiWiPi wrote:

Although I have more experience making harder diffs, I would be open to try an Insane diff
I’d love to see what you can do! Please PM/DM me if you go ahead and get started in it. Let’s do it!
Topic Starter
Lemonfaace
(Bump + Update) Cubow has decided to make an ExtraPlus map instead of an Insane map. I'm still waiting for volunteers for that, so if nobody else wants to make the Insane map by... Wednesday, I'll just make it myself.